Unregistered

Zoho written test model papers?

send me Zoho written test model papers..........I will be appearing so please anyone help me out in this regard...

siddjain93 Array

Re: Zoho written test model papers?

Hi dear,

Written test details :

Total number of questions : 45 (25 objective 20 descriptive)
    Duration : 2 hours

Objective:
    80% of the objective type questions consist of questions on verbal reasoning, with some questions that deal with general aptitude.

Descriptive:
    As for the descriptive type questions, most of them are based on general aptitude. There was a question on trains, one on finding the age of a person based on given details, a question on series completion and a few more.

2-3 questions were based on Venn diagrams. Actually, the diagram was not given. Based on the given conditions, we'd have to find out the answer. 2 questions were based on equations - finding out the value of x and y, from a given equation.

There was a problem based on finding out the difference between 2 given dates and few problems based on chain rule and a question based on a given picture.

SAMPLE QUESTIONS

Alice,Bob,Chris,Dave,Eric,Fred,Laura used to work in a restaurant for 6 days from Tue-Sun and every one is worked for one day and at least 2 members work on a day, Mon is holiday

Restrictions:

1) Either Alice or Bob work on 1st day
    2) Laura works only on 4th and 5th days
    3) A 1day gap is left between Laura and Chris
    4) Eric works Immediately after Bob

Questions:

1.What is the order of their working ?

A).......... ........C)........D)..........E)........

3-5 questions will be asked from this passage

These sort of questions will be asked up to 20 from 25 in objective type, giving nearly 5-6 Passages

And rest 5 questions will be Aptitude like

1) A clock misses 1min for each hour after the midnight and the time in the clock before 1hour 30min is 13.45 and what is the current time in the clock?

A)15.00 B)15.13 C)14.59 D)14.35 E)14.30

And coming to Descriptive The questions will be of

1)Find the next number in the series of numbers 77,49,36,18,.........?

ans: We have to describe the answer as

7*7 = 49 (gives the the 2nd number)
    4*9 = 36 (gives the the 3rd number)
    3*6 = 18 (gives the the 4th number)
    Now 1*8 = 8 (gives the the 5th number)

So 8 is answer

2)A Caterpillar crawls a distance with speed of 21inches/min in the one direction and after feeding moves back in the same direction with 7inches/min and what is the average speed of it?

3)On probability and permutations like balls are drawn from box and how many are drawn ...........
    etc?

and problems on trains, find shortest and critical path, junctions, relationships, Venn diagrams ........................................etc

so, We have to give the complete and detailed step by step process of these problems in descriptive.

panex Array

hi friend,

ZOHO Written test details:
    Total number of questions: 45 (25 objective + 20 descriptive)
    Duration : 2 hours

Objective:
    80% of the objective type comprise of questions on verbal reasoning, with some questions that deal with general aptitude.

Descriptive:
    As for the descriptive type questions, most of them are based on general aptitude.
    2-3 questions based on Venn diagrams.

I have attached one small file plz checkout i hope it will help you

ZOHO CORP Written test pattern and some questions.doc

Thank you!

Unregistered

please send me zoho placement papers... my mail id is nadhiya.ganesan@yahoo.in

Unregistered

please send me zoho written test model papers...my mai id is sarumathi23@gmail.com

Unregistered

please send me zoho written test model papers...my mai id is begam.asiya503@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?