Unregistered

Will there be WBJEE from next year?

Sir, I'm a drop-out and I wish to sit for WBJEE but I've heard from some people that there won't be be any WBJEE next year. I would be very grateful if u could please tell me about it. PS = I'll be applying WBJEE engineering exam only and not the Medical exam...will there?

subham21 Array

Re: Will there be WBJEE from next year?

Hi dear friend,
    wbjee exam happens in every year.next year also wbjee is also going to happen .the information u ot got was wrong.
    Best of luck for future.............

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    You are eligible for giving exam WBJEE doesnt matter you are dropout or not
    Every year WBJEE exam held in second week month of april

This year the will be held on 15 april 2012.

Eligibility Criteria

FOR BE/B.Tech/B.ARch
    Candidate must have at least 45% marks in Physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together

FOR Pharmacy
    At least 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology and least 35 marks in English

FOR Marine Engineering
    At least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and 50 marks in english

FOR MBBS/BDS
    at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology and 30% marks in english

best of luck

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,WEBEE is a West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board which conduct the entrance exam for sate level to provide admission in the state Colleges or Universities or Institutes of various courses. So, this is wrong the WEJEE going to stop conduct exams for the engineering next year. They will continue conduct the exam next year. Or also if they do this type of actitvity they will issues a circular on newspaper or Wbjee notification Board. So, you don't worry WBJEE continue conduct Sate Level Engineering Exam next year.The Engineering Entrance exam of Wbjee JEM 2012 form is issued. So, if you want you can apply. Go to the website of http://wbjeeb.inAll the Best.

bipin Array

This news is absolutely true that, from next year only one common exam will conducted for MBBS & BDS.

But it is the decision taken by government & presently have no information regarding removal of WBJEE for medical seats.

The proposal has not yet been implemented but it is likely to be happen from next year.

Once this proposal is implemented then all the medical entrance exam governmental and private will go common. So there is no question of WBJEE(Medical), in that case.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend ,
    the news is true but their is not any proposal passed by the govt. so, if this will not accepted then WBjee will happen otherwise a common test for both MBBS and BDS will happen , so, its all depend on future.....

all the best...........

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir, I'm a drop-out and I wish to sit for WBJEE but I've heard from some people that there won't be be any WBJEE next year. I would be very grateful if u could please tell me about it. PS = I'll be applying WBJEE engineering exam only and not the Medical exam...will there?
    hi!
    W.B-J.E.E exam is conduced by West Bangle Education council in 2012..

The date of notification is 28-12-2012..
    Last date of submission of form is 02-02-2012
    Date of exam is:- 15-04-2012

Friend I am sorry you can not apply this year because last date of submission of form is over..

GOOD LUCK!

deep3079 Array

Hallo Friend;

You are interested to know if the WBJEE exam be conducted the next year as you have already drop-out the

registration this year.. I will say you that there is no confirmed news of happening of WBJEE the next year. Because it is

expected that the exam will be combined with the all India exam AIEEE. But you don's need to worry because if you study

well, you can also get chunce of joining engineering colleges of West Bengal as it is expected that a state rank will be

given along with the all India rank and there will be a percentage of Quota for the West Bengal students..

If conducted the following will be the eligible criteria:

1.Eligibility Criteria:

a.For BE/B.Tech/B.ARch:
    Candidate must have at least 45% marks in Physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together

b.For Pharmacy:
    At least 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology and least 35 marks in English

c.For Marine Engineering:
    At least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and 50 marks in English

So best of luck....
    With regards from deep3079...........

venkateshwar Array

Hi,

Eligibility Criteria

FOR BE/B.Tech/B.ARch

FOR Pharmacy

FOR Marine Engineering
    At least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and 50 marks in english

FOR MBBS/BDS

best of luck

thank you...

adi_netgenie Array

WBJEE is a exam conducted by the state government and this will took place next year also.

there is approval from the central government that there will be only 1 examination for engineering and one for medical for all the students of India.along with this it has been proposed that all the boards of different states will follow the same syllabus so that students from a particular state do not lag behind others in terms of syllabus and knowledge. But this proposal has not been accepted universally among all states and yet to come into effect.so till now it is decided that WBJEE will occur as usual and the other engineering exams will also occur.if any new rule or law comes into force,it will be on papers and Tv and you will get to know about it surely.It is a very big issue.So there is no chance of missing this news.don't worry about this now,you simply start preparing for WBJEE and just hope for the best.Till now no such decision is taken by the central government.so stop worrying

practice hard and get ready for the upcoming challenge(WBJEE 2013 ) !!!!!
    []
    ALL THE BEST!!!!

param pita Array

Dear,You are eligible for giving exam WBJEE doesnt matter you are dropout or not

Eligibility Criteria

FOR BE/B.Tech/B.ARch

FOR Pharmacy

FOR Marine Engineering

FOR MBBS/BDS

1.Eligibility Criteria:

a.For BE/B.Tech/B.ARch:

b.For Pharmacy:

c.For Marine Engineering:
    At least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and 50 marks in English

Unregistered

will there be any change in the syllabus if a common entrance exam is held ?

Unregistered

will there be wbjee (medical) in bengali version also for the 2013,please say,i will be awfull from all peoples please say that what couchine centre is best for wbjee 2013,and what should i do for the preparation wbjee2013,is the syllabus will same like 2012???????????????????????please say me,,,,,,,,,,,

Unregistered

will wbjee will be replaced by iseet from next year according to the latest decition.getting totally confused.please help.

Unregistered

my jexpo rank is 4843 so what is the best college for me to study please answer soon

Unregistered

what are the best polytechnics in west bengal

ranjith1438 Array

Hai,Dear friend,WEBEE is a West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board which conduct the entrance exam for sate level to provide admission inthe state Colleges or Universities or Institutes of various courses. So, this is wrong the WEJEE going to stop conduct exams for the engineering next year. They will continue conduct the exam next year. Or also if they do this type of actitvity they will issues a circular on newspaper or Wbjee notification Board. So, you don't worry WBJEE continue conduct Sate Level Engineering Exam next year.

Unregistered

Will there be WBJEE from next year?plz help......anythng has been announced officially or not???

Unregistered

Sir, this year my medical rank is 2125. I want to repeat the next year.. will wbjee be conducted in the next year(2013)?

Unregistered

Sir, my wbjee rank this year is 48644. I want to repeat again. Can i get a good govt college or university next year? Should i join some coaching classes or do self study?

Unregistered

i want to know that will be wbjee medical from next year?

Unregistered

Sir, I just want to know , would elite institutes like BESU & Jadavpur university take part in WBJEE 2013 . Sir this year I ranked 7000, should I take chance and will I be eligible to sit for WBJEE next year even If I get my self admitted This year ???

choco28 Array

dear friend,

WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
    and this exam is conducted by the government of Maharashtra every year

there were news like that from next year only one commmon medical test will be conducted
    for admission in every collegs
    but this is not confirm whether scheme of test will come into action or not
    in case it is implemented then obviously there will not be any WBJEEE

Nathan Array

WEJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam.This entrance exam for state level to provide admission for in the Universities for various course.and this entrance exam is conducted by every year.

Important Notification for WEJEE Exam:-
    >>Date of Notification:-28/11/12
    >>Last date of Application form is:-2/2/12
    >>Date of exam:-15/4/12

Now you can't apply for this exam because the last date of application form is over.so you can wait for Next year.

You want to more details please go on the official website:-http://www.wbjeeb.in/

choco28 Array

dear friend,

WBJEE stands for
    West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
    which conducts exams for engineering and medical
    every year

so surely you can give the exam next year

but there were news like that from next year there will not be any seperate state level or national level test
    in there place only one common test will only be conducted
    but right now there is no news about
    so it is not confirmed

in case this scheme of test comes into action
    so there will not be WBJEE medical exam

otherwise all medical test will be conducted separately

for appearing for the exam one should score minimum of 50% in pcb and 30% in engish

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    It is not the correct information, WBJEE is going to have exam for 2013 batch as they have already given the news of having that, September or october notification then december - january filling application and then exam..
    further details click on the below link

http://www.recruitmentexam.com/Exams...ams/WBJEE-Exam

Start preparing for the exam and keep yourself updated..

All the best
    Raj@08

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    You are eligible for the appear for the WBJEE exam next if you have the following qualifications,
    • You must complete 12th std with 50% marks
    • You should have the Science subjects with maths in your 12th academics
    • Your age must be 17 or above

If you have this qualification then you can appear for the exam every year.If you can't get admission in college with wbjee you can appear for the exam next year.Prepare well for the examination.

ALL THE BEST

Akash Bacchav Array

Hi ,

Eligibility Criteria

FOR BE/B.Tech/B.ARch

FOR Pharmacy

FOR Marine Engineering

FOR MBBS/BDS

Best of luck...!!!

popeye Array

WBJEE - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam

It is state level entrance exam conducted for engineering admission in colleges which are belog to west Bengal .

Yes in next year there will not be any state level entrance exam. Instead of that there will be only one national level exam for engineering admission.

So all the state level as well as national exams like IIT , AIEEE are replaced by one national level exam known as ISSET.

iseet2.JPG

ISEET - Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test

iseet 2013.jpg

ISEET is the common engineering entrance test for all Engineering Colleges including IIT , NIT and all other engineering colleges.

The first exam is going to conduct in 2013. Some details about ISEET Exam are given below :

Parameters for Selection thru ISEET Percentage weight at ISEET
    Weigthage of Board Examination minimum 40%
    Weightage of ISEET Paper-I 30%
    Weightage of ISEET Paper-II 30%

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Will there be WBJEE from next year?

No, WBJEE(Medical) won"t be held from 2013. Its actually a great decision from MCI cause WBJEM was like a VIP card for the Higher Secondary students which throughout the past years produced illiterate & corrupted doctors in West Bengal(except some all cheated & passed). It was totally unfair for the CBSE & ISC students as their are many chapters for HS which aren"t there for them. Hence, West Bengal Government have been bound to agree to the Central"s decision.

learn Array

yes whatever you have heard is absolutely correct
    that from next year there will not be any WBJEE
    infact there will not be any separate engineering exam lik T or AIEEE

rather than conducting these exam there wil one common test will be conducted which is ISEET Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test (ISEET): The Common Engineering Entrance Examination:

ISEET will consist of two paper
    ISEET Main:
    ISEET advanced

ISEET mains
    • Duration of ISEET Main – 3 hours
    • Test Pattern of ISEET Main –
    • Reading Comprehension & Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
    • Weightage to ISEET Main: 30% minimum

ISEET Advance:
    • Duration of ISEET Advance – 3 hours
    • Test Pattern of ISEET Main –
    • Problem Solving Ability in Basic Science Subjects
    • Weightage for ISEET Advance: 30% minimum
    and 40% weightage will be given to board exams

Unregistered

I want to know whether actually WBJEE will not be conducted from 2013 onwards or it is just a rumor?? Please reply kindly.....

Unregistered

Hi, I have given my HS in 2009 securing marks like chemistry(45) , physics(66), mathematics(70), English(66).... so I am eager to give wbjee in 2014....... so please inform me whether the criterias are matching as per guidelines of wbjee..... my current age is 21 years.......

please reply

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,No need need to wary about this.West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam(both for medical and engineering) will take place as usual afte finish Higher Secondary Exam next year.ELIGIBILITY FOR WBJEEA candidate must pass 12 th exam with subjects PCM for applying for engineering.A candidate should have pass with overall 50% marks(45% for SC/ST Catagory).age must be under 32 years.The date for WBJEE 2013 wll be announced soon.For other important notice keep watching on the websitewww.wbjee.nic.inBest of luck.

raoresult Array

HELLO FRIEND ,
    WBJEE-WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

YES , THERE WILL BE WBJEE NEXT YEAR .
    and you can apply for that if you have 55 % or above in PCM in your class 12th board .
    ALL THE BEST

THANKS

Unregistered

I GET 77 IN BIOLOGY,59 IN PHYSICS AND 54 IN CHEMESTRY,I WANT TO GO FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM,CAN I?

ajay569 Array

DEAR::'

Eligibility Criteria

FOR BE/B.Tech/B.ARch

FOR Pharmacy

FOR Marine Engineering

FOR MBBS/BDS

aroy8091 Array

Dear friend yes there will be wbjee in the next year. You have heard about the iseet examination , that is true but it will be come into action after 2014 i.e from 2015. Next year there will be wbjee examination.like every year next year it will be going to be held on second sunday of april. Eligibility criteria for wbjee:- 1) candidate must completed their 12th std from science 2) final year student can also apply 3)minimum percentage required is 60% in pcm 4) age must be between 16-25 years 5) age relaxation for sc/st/obc all the best................. With best regards from aroy8091...................

Unregistered

i have studied in maharashtra till 12 std,secured 75%marks although i m born in wb ,m i eligible for wbjee and for engineering after that pls provide necessary link

Unregistered

is there any change of syllabus in biology paper?

Unregistered

when the form for wbjee exam will be issued? from where we can get the form for this exam that will be held in 2013? -asked by kanika.

Unregistered

will be there wbjee engineering exam or any state engineering exam in 2013?

Unregistered

will there be WBJEE in the year 2013 ? if yes then what is the date?

Unregistered

What was the score required in WBJEE (med) by ST candidate to get admition in government medical college.
    suman

Unregistered

can i take jem 2013 in bengali language?
    Priti

Unregistered

Will WB JEE happen in 2014?

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
    This exam held every year. What you have heard is wrong, You can apply for this exam happily

WBJEE is for admissions to Engineering, Medical Technological Degree colleges was established in the year 1962 and from that onward it helds every year

For more details of Notifications you can check the link below
    http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeeb2013/Welcome.aspx

Thank you...

Anubhavrath Array

hi ,
    yes there will be WBJEE from 2015 and each and every student(whether drop out or fresher) can apply for this exam....there are many university which comes under WBJEE but the best university is jadavpur university. It is considered to be the heart of WBJEE examination...every year a lot of students participate in this exam only to get admission in this university only...
    some of the eligibility criteria are:-
    -candidate should have 60% in pcm in 12th level
    -preferred age limit is in between 16-25 and is extended up to 28 for backward classes
    all the best..............prepare well

Unregistered

Sir, I am a candidate of wbjee exam. So, I want admit card. But I can not download it. How can I download it?

kavyaakila24 Array

Post Re: Will there be WBJEE from next year?

Dear Sir,
    Every year West Bengal conducting Joint Entrance Exam .Usually every year in January month Notification releases and exam will be in April month.The eligibility

Eligibility Criteria : General candidates must secure at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) and at least 30% marks in English (for all categories) in 10 + 2

The exam you will get the questions from Maths,Physics and chemistry and all are objective type questions.

for more details check official website of JEE
    http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeeb2013/Welcome.aspx

All the Best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?