Unregistered

Will I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut if scoring AIR of 11800 in AIEEE?

sir if air score is 11800(aiee).home state(kerala) rank is 301,category wise HS rank is 206.will i get mechanical or electrical in nit calicut,warangal,suratkal or Allahabad.

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

Re: Will I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut if scoring AIR of 11800 in AIEEE?

Going for the first counselling and by the AIR , the previous years ranks, you rank is little far from the desired stream Electrical or mechanical in NIT calicut, warangal surathkal or allahabad.
    But you can go for next counselling rounds also because it entirely depend on vacant seats and other students also.

GOOD NEWS is by home state Kerala rank, you can get into Electrical in calicut NIT in first or second round or in mechanical in 3rd or 4th round (if counselling goes to that) and this data pertains to 2010 counselling figures !! so you can hope for good chances in NIT calicut and

if luck is too good, then Suratkhal, warangal or allahabad

aalarif Array

Re: Will I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut if scoring AIR of 11800 in AIEEE?

sorry sir,with such low rank you are clearly not eligible to get into NITs.you might even get electrical into NIT calicut but you wont get the mechanical department,
    to get into NITs your rank must have been in top 3000.becuse mechanical is the top most demanding branch in all the NIT's.

Unregistered

Can i get nit calicut mechanical with 198 mark and i am obc

subham7772 Array

Hello Dear,

Though you are OBC, You can get Mechanical or Electrical in NIT Calicut after scoring AIR of 11800 in AIEEE.

Just fill up
    your counselling details properly according to your choice.

Thank YOu.

chandhrasekhar Array

dear friend,
    you did mentioned your home state .the chance of getting the seat not only depends on the marks and also on the home state .as you belongs to obc candiates then your all india rank will be around 13000 thousand.
    if your home state is kerala then you will not mechanical seat in nit calicut because in home state there will be heavy competation .as mechanical is a top group surely you will not get set in nit calicut
    if your home state is not kerala then there is chance for you to get seat in nit calicut .but it depends on the students and your obc rank
    so go to the aieee official aieee.nic.in and check the opening and closing ranks for all the rounds for mechanical in nit calicut for the year 2011

i hope you will get mechanical in nit calicut
    happy to assist you .......................

chandhrasekhar Array

dear friend,
    firstly congratulations for achieving that rank .with your rank you can get mechanical in nit calicut if you wait for the four rounds but we cannot assure that .so make mechanical in nit calicut is a first preference along with it keep mechanical in nit warangal,suratkal,allahabad

its better to do mechanical in nit surtkal,and in nit warangal because these are the two nit's and you will surely get mechanical in these colleges under non home state category
    so try for nit calicut first if you didnot get nit calicut then join in either nit suratkal or warangal

all the best for your bright future '
    happy to assist you...............................

james786 Array

hi,,

You should give better exam so you need the better one

And get more one are it

So you should try the better examination

And get the better one exam so you should put the information

firstly congratulations for achieving that rank .

with your rank you can get mechanical in nit calicut if you wait for the four rounds but we cannot assure that .

so make mechanical in nit calicut is a first preference along with it keep mechanical in nit warangal,suratkal

,allahabad

its better to do mechanical in nit surtkal,and in nit warangal because these are the two nit's and you will surely get

mechanical in these colleges under non home state category

so try for nit calicut first if you

that's it

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?