Unregistered

Will I get admission Self Financing Medical colleges of Kerala having 968th rank in management entrance exam? Chance of getting vacant seat in government medical college being OBC candidate?

will i get admission in 2011 kerala self financing medical colleges?i wrote management entrance at kozhikode and i got 968 th rank,.if there is a vacant seats in gov.medical college will i get category or general seat. plz send ur reply now itself... i am an OBC candidate

Unregistered

Re: Will I get admission Self Financing Medical colleges of Kerala having 968th rank in management entrance exam? Chance of getting vacant seat in government medical college being OBC candidate?

how to get admission in selffinancing seat in kerala medical collage?

Unregistered

Re: Will I get admission Self Financing Medical colleges of Kerala having 968th rank in management entrance exam? Chance of getting vacant seat in government medical college being OBC candidate?

what wwill be my rank in kerala medical entrance if my mark is 595 out of 960 in the year 2012

Unregistered

what will be my rank if my mark is 595 out of 960 for the kerala medical entrance 2012

Unregistered

i got 715 marks in kerala medical entrance exam 2012 what may be my rank i belong to obc

Unregistered

I got 808 mark in kerala medical entrance 2012. Whether I will get admission in self financing medical colleges in kerala

Unregistered

I have 822 marks in kerala medical entrance 2012.if there is any chance to get an admission in govt college for mbbs

Unregistered

will i get admission in any good sellfinancing medical collegecollege having 768 marks in kerala medical entrance test..?what is the rank and marks range for aipmt to get into thrissur medical college ok kerala ???

Unregistered

I have 782 mark out of 960 in kerala medical entrance examination,what will be my possible rank?

Unregistered

my mark is probably 650 in the kerala medical 2012 what will be my possible rank?

Unregistered

plzz answer to all questions asked above..when will you do it?

Neha S Array

hello friend

As you have given your rank as per the general category students ,the rank is not enough to get seat in any govt.medical college .

But as you are from OBC category ,your rank will increase in this category so let us know about that rank and with that rank,you may have some probability to get seat in any Govt.medical college.

Else apply to other private colleges and your OBC cetificate will definitely help you to geta seat in the top colleges.

BEst of luck

Unregistered

my mark is 702 what will be my rank,will i get an mbbs seat.plzzzzz reply i am tensed

Unregistered

my mark is 417. what will be my rank?

Unregistered

my rank in kerala entrance is 11181.i'm obc, then what will be my rank?

Unregistered

what will be the mark for securing 6000th rank in medical stream of KEAM

Unregistered

I can got 497 marks in keam meadical.my meadical rank is 11869.iam belong to sc catagary.will any chance for getting m.b.b.s

Navneet T Array

<> Well, According to your rank, :

<> As there you in the General Category, then your rank is not enough according to the category,

^ Because for the general you should have more marks to get the admission :

^ But, If you are related to the other category like OBC, then You will increase in this category,

^ you can get the seat according to your rank, But you are not mentioned your Category then no problem i will give you the write information.

^ You can get the seat in the medical college.

^ If you are in the SC/ST category then its very good for you to get the admission in teh Govt. college.

^ Otherwise if you not get Govt. seat then you cana also try the private colleges.

So, this is the important information, you can choose according to your choice.

Unregistered

SIR, I HAV HEARD ABT 13 SELF FINANCING COLLEGES IN KERALA.MY RANK IS 1956.IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING AN ADMISSION IN ANY OF THESE SELF COLLEGES FOR Rs.1,75000.PLS RPLY

Unregistered

My kerala medical rank is 1153. will i get admission in pariyaram/kochi cooperative medical colleges under government quata

Unregistered

I can got 374 rank in sc catagery.can i get admition in thrissur gov.meadical collage

Unregistered

I can got mes dental collage.my meadical rank is 11869.iam belong to sc catagery.will any chance for getting m.b.b.s in any meadical collage.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?