1. #1

    Will I be able to become Assistant Professor in any engineering college having completed M.Tech through AICTE approved college and YCMOU B.Tech through Non-AICTE approved college?

    I have passed YCMOU B.tech(unapproved by AICTE) and M.tech (AICTE approved).
    can I apply for the post of asst prof in engg college?
    please reply as soon as possible
    thank you and regards

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort