Unregistered

Whether a job of Commissioning Engineer is good for Electronics and Communication engineer?

hii i am BE Electronics and communication engineer from gujarat i have also done diploma in elelctrical enginer.i have got offer from suzlon energy ltd to work as commissioning engineer. is this good for my career BE EC engineer. package is good,and i dont have any other job too.please help me

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Whether a job of Commissioning Engineer is good for Electronics and Communication engineer?

Hi Buddy,

First of all congrats for getting selected by Suzlon Energy Ltd. Your confusion is about despite being a dual degree holder the post you're been given is good for you in future or not.

--> You need to understand the fact that getting a job after completion of graduation is not easy and somehow you have found one.
    --> Commissioning engineer is a very good post and since you have done Diploma in electrical engineering your work in suzlon energy won't be that tough.
    --> As you have mentioned that you have no other offer in hand and also the package is good i would suggest you to go ahead with that job.
    --> Now coming to your career related with ECE i don't think it will affect much as your a dual degree holder you can constantly keep searching for jobs based on your Diploma as well as Engineering.
    --> Definitely it will be a good job for you under these circumstances but if you wish to continue your career in the field of ECE you better search for some other job by doing this one.

My opinion is that you join into this job and keep searching for a good job in ECE field if you feel you have got other offer in hand and it will help your future then you can leave the present job which you'll be joining.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Akash Bacchav Array

Re: Whether a job of Commissioning Engineer is good for Electronics and Communication engineer?

Hi friend ,

First of all congrats for getting selected by Suzlon Energy Ltd. Your confusion is about despite being a dual degree holder the post you're been given is good for you in future or not.

--> You need to understand the fact that getting a job after completion of graduation is not easy and somehow you have found one.
    --> Commissioning engineer is a very good post and since you have done Diploma in electrical engineering your work in suzlon energy won't be that tough.
    --> As you have mentioned that you have no other offer in hand and also the package is good i would suggest you to go ahead with that job.
    --> Now coming to your career related with ECE i don't think it will affect much as your a dual degree holder you can constantly keep searching for jobs based on your Diploma as well as Engineering.
    --> Definitely it will be a good job for you under these circumstances but if you wish to continue your career in the field of ECE you better search for some other job by doing this one.

All the best...!!!

usharani chepuri Array

hiii...

In my point of view first join in to this job and keep searching for a better job in ECE field.....

---->If you got better offer then you can leave the present job .....

do work hard
    keep going

Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?