Unregistered

Whether having a 7 years gap in studies after 12th will effect my career?

Dear Sir/madam.,I had finished my 2 in the yr 2005, due to my family situation i cant continue my studies after 2 , but even doing part time job i had did one yr diploma in fashion designing and now working in garment industry... now i have settled my family and everything is good with in my control.. my age is 24 yrs and 4 months , now i would like to study for my career , now i want to study b tech in fashion technology or information technology , for this , i ihave sent engineering councelling application fo rthe academis year 2012-2013 batch.... a gap between 7 years will affect my career ... my dream and this plan is correct , it will affect anyway in my career sir...pls guide and help me , how to plan my career. thanksmail your suggestions to me : sarwajith88@gmail.com

ashwak Array

Re: Whether having a 7 years gap in studies after 12th will effect my career?

as you specially mentioned that , you want to go for b.tech in I.T. or in .fashion technology , it is difficult for you to get a job in IT companies (MNC COMPANIES)

this is because , you are having 7 years gap in your studies .
    so, almost all mnc campanies will cosnider only 2 years gap in regular studies.
    so, franlky telling you , you may not find any software job in an mnc company

but , there are some non-mnc comapies that you can apply fro a software engieer post.
    but , you should exaplain clearly , why you have 7 years of gap in your studies.
    you should have good communication skills

so, it is somewaht better to you to go for b.tech in fashion technology

after completion of your b.tech , you can apply for some government jobs like ,
    ias exam
    ips exam
    rrb exams (railway recruitment board exams)
    upsc exams
    bank p.o. exams , etc . .

kullayappa Array

see , there will be no problem for you even you have a 7 year gap

you can apply for different posts with 12th as qualification

here , the main important point is age criteria .
    you must satisfy the age criteria for any governemnt post

~~ you can apply for the post of bank clerk in banking sector

for this post , your age should notbe morethan 28 years
    if you belong to obc category , then your age should not be morethan 31 years
    if you belong to sc or st category then your age should not be morethan 33 years
    if you are a physically handicapped candidate , then your age should not be morethan 38 years

~~ you can apply for the post of t.c. , office assistant in railway department

the age eligibility criteria is same as bank clerk post

~~you can apply for the post of conistable in police department

for this post , your age shouldnot be morethan 30 years
    relaxation in age for obc , sc , st categories is applicable for 3 to 5 years .
    you should have a minimum height of 167.5cms

~~ you can apply for a post in defence services

defence services means ,

-> indian army
    -> indian army
    -> airforce

if you have intrest in private jobs , you can go for walkins in bpo companies .
    for a post in bpo company , you should have known regional laguage
    you should speak english fluently

all the best

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    After having long gap in your studies it is now very difficult for you to concentrate in studies because almost you forget the concepts due to high changes in syallabus. You have the better option to choose is the Bank clerical exam because it requires the degree of 12 th. As per my other friends refers you in this site to apply for the Bank PO but i am telling you frankly that you are not elligible for Bank PO because it requires minimum qualification is graduation in any stream.Hence rest is your decision.
    all the best

ashwak-jo Array

generally , after this much gap of 7 years in your studies , you may not concentrate on your studies .
    and you said that , you want to pursue btech in i.t. or in fashion technology

** here you must note that , with btech in i.t. stream , you many miss many jobs oppurtunitties .
    because, you have 7 years gap and 4 years for b.tech . totallt 11 years

but , for many core company jobs in different core companies like ,

drdo
    iocl
    mtnl
    isro
    bhel
    bsnl , etc. the maximum age limit is 30 years only

sp, if you belong to sc or st category , then only there i sa chance to apply for techcnial posts in these companies.
    for sc or st categories , the maximum age limit is 35 years
    so, you wil have a chance to apply for these companies for different posts

** but , you are not eliglible for mnc company walkins

generally , the mnc's has the resriction that , only 2 year gap in studies is acceptable .
    so, as you are 7 years gap you are surely not eligflible for mnc's

but , it is better to pursue degree followed by MBA
    as you have more agfe now , so , mba in better for you
    generally , mba based jobs will have more maximum age limit
    some mba based jobs have a miximum age limit of 45 years
    some are , 50 years

so, mba in good for you

so, now you only have to decide whether you will go pursue degree or b.tech or mba

think twice or thrice before joining

have a good future

thank you

Unregistered

Hello Sir/maam, i hv done my 12th in 2006 and in 2007 complited my diploma in computer science(hardware n networking) from a oxford institute while i was in first year in B.A. Programme by corspon... I hv got exp. Allmost 2 years in IT, but didn't B.A.
    People say that i dont work smartlly. I am in catch 22 situation. Please take me out of it. Thanks

Akash Bacchav Array

see , there will be no problem for you even you have a 7 year gap

you can apply for different posts with 12th as qualification

here , the main important point is age criteria .
    you must satisfy the age criteria for any governemnt post

~~ you can apply for the post of bank clerk in banking sector

for this post , your age should notbe morethan 28 years
    if you belong to obc category , then your age should not be morethan 31 years
    if you belong to sc or st category then your age should not be morethan 33 years
    if you are a physically handicapped candidate , then your age should not be morethan 38 years

~~ you can apply for the post of t.c. , office assistant in railway department

the age eligibility criteria is same as bank clerk post

~~you can apply for the post of conistable in police department

for this post , your age shouldnot be morethan 30 years
    relaxation in age for obc , sc , st categories is applicable for 3 to 5 years .
    you should have a minimum height of 167.5cms

~~ you can apply for a post in defence services

defence services means ,

-> indian army
    -> indian army
    -> airforce

if you have intrest in private jobs , you can go for walkins in bpo companies .
    for a post in bpo company , you should have known regional laguage
    you should speak english fluently

all the best

Unregistered

hello sir, i m a BE student rite knw i m wash'd out student as i hd 1yr gap i m doing mcse course and i wnt to build my carrier in networking field as i cn understand it. So still to complete my engg i still need 2yr and at tht tym my age v'l b 26 vl my age affect in get to good mnc and plz tl me wht v'l b scope for networking engniers after 2yr.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

I don't see any problem in your career that you have started to revise your career. Your choice of going for B.Tech is a very good option as your experience in diploma will also help you if you end up in fashion technology in your graduation.

--> With the experience in garment industry and also your diploma in fashion designing will all be useful for you in your graduation career if you choose Fashion Technology as your field in B.Tech.
    --> As you're having these many good options for you similarly you'll be having a lot of problems as well.
    --> Till now you have been working for your family in order to help them settle in life, by doing so you have lost 7 valuable years in your life.
    --> What i actually mean is that your present age 24 is when a student would have completed his post graduation and got a job and almost has started his life.
    --> But you seem to have restarted your education career now which makes you feel a bit different from others.
    --> A normal student will be able to pickup the topics with ease where as you would be required to concentrate and study twice as all these years you have been working and your mind has been thinking of work tensions but not study tensions.
    --> If you can start now with your B.Tech then i'm sure just b.tech won't help you it is suggested that if you can go with M.Tech in Fashion technology your career will be settled in big time and also you can start your own business if interested.

I just don't want to tell the positives itself because i can boost you with some positive feedback but by also making you aware of some of the negatives you can be more strong and at any point of time if you cannot get a good result then you can feel comfortable that this was a stage you expected and now you need to work hard and bring the best in you to get all the results in your favor.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Annubhai Array

Hey Friend,

as you specially mentioned that , you want to go for b.tech in I.T. or in .fashion technology , it is difficult for you to get a job in IT companies (MNC COMPANIES)

this is because , you are having 7 years gap in your studies .
    so, almost all mnc campanies will cosnider only 2 years gap in regular studies.
    so, franlky telling you , you may not find any software job in an mnc company

but , there are some non-mnc comapies that you can apply fro a software engieer post.
    but , you should exaplain clearly , why you have 7 years of gap in your studies.
    you should have good communication skills

so, it is somewaht better to you to go for b.tech in fashion technology

after completion of your b.tech , you can apply for some government jobs like ,
    ias exam
    ips exam
    rrb exams (railway recruitment board exams)
    upsc exams
    bank p.o. exams , etc . .

All the best...!!!

usharani chepuri Array

hiiii........

Most of the MNC companies will consider only 2years gap in regular studies,so it is difficult to get job in MNC companies...

So it is better to you to go for b.tech in fashion technology

after b.tech you may go for govt jobs like:

IAS exam

IPS exam

Bank po exam

UPSC exam e.t.c...........

Do Hardwork
    Keep Going

Good Luck

Unregistered

hello sir.i completed my inter in 2004 with 60%,then i stopped my studies due to financial poblems,after that in 2010 i joined in btech and iam studying well getting good percentage.the problem is this six years gap between 2004-10 does effect on getting jobs(specially in mnc\'s).plz mail me vara.k.prasad88@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir/mam , i am having 3 years gap after my class twelth and then four years gap after my b-tech , i am not getting job so whearther it can be fruitful to go for m-tech

aron stone Array

hello sir,
    your age being 24 will effect for some courses because they require candidate age to be 17 and less than 21 but you join for open universities and opt degrees and fulfill your dreams
    all the best...........

Unregistered

Hello sir, i had 3years gap after my 10 2 ,i completed my 10th in 2007,10 2 in 2010 i failled in inter 2nd year and losted one year, then i completed my 10 2 in 2010, later a got 2 years gap and now i want to do engineering in ece ,does it effect in my future to get a job, i had a lot of financial problems ,so i stopped my education and started working for two years . So please help me sir

Unregistered

Dear sir / mam I have completed my 12th in the year 2010 i just need to know whether I can do my company secretary course because I had a gap of 2 years so please suggest your comments

YESHU Array

Dear sir,
    After having long gap in your studies it is now very difficult for you to concentrate in studies because almost you forget the concepts due to high changes in syallabus. You have the better option to choose is the Bank clerical exam because it requires the degree of 12 th.
    As per my other friends refers you in this site to apply for the Bank PO but i am telling you frankly that you are not elligible for Bank PO because it requires minimum qualification is graduation in any stream.Hence rest is your decision.

all the best

YESHU Array

Dear sir,
    After having long gap in your studies it is now very difficult for you to concentrate in studies because almost you forget the concepts due to high changes in syallabus. You have the better option to choose is the Bank clerical exam because it requires the degree of 12 th.
    As per my other friends refers you in this site to apply for the Bank PO but i am telling you frankly that you are not elligible for Bank PO because it requires minimum qualification is graduation in any stream.Hence rest is your decision.

all the best

shars Array

hello,
    sorry to say this that now pursuing b.tech is a waste of time. if you are intersted in fashion technology why cant u self employed by establishing small scale industry even though you go for b.tech its waaste of time and you cant go for any govt jobs after 30 so its bettr to mould a carrer in some other sector like i mentioned above self employed as you have diploma or going for bank clerks job all the best for your carrer

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,
    you are intrested about engineering line for fashion desgian
    7year gap is a big time for your carrier and its very diffiult for you .
    beacause mostly company not accept for gap time regular candidate wants only
    i will suggest you i have a better for you go for bank field many option here
    like bank clerk and i will give right information about bank clerk only required 12th only .
    and engineering for fashion design you are not eligible . sorry to say that you go for only bank clerk field its best for you
    GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I passed 10th in 2005 (79% marks, Bihar board) but 12th(pcm) in 2009(56% marks CBSE board). After that i continued my studies and have appeared for part 3rd exam of B. Sc. Now I am preparing for bank po exam and further willing to clear upsc civil services exam also. My question is \" Will the gap of two years between 10th and 12th may lead to my rejection in these recruitment inspite of scoring good in written test?\". Please answer me. I have asked this question on many sites but haven\'t got answered. So please answer me . I am waiting. My email id is putulpandey319@gmail.com.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    As you have explained that you have done only 12th and because of family matter 7 year gap held and now You want to do B.Tech in fashion designing.
    ~As your interest you can study.How many year gap is in study is not important but it is important that what you want to do.
    ~After graduation you can get job in many fields as your interests UPSC exam,Bank,Post-office.
    ~Don't worry prepare well and graduate complete with good percentage.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

i complete my 12th sc. with 66% in 2008. Due to financial problem i can\'t continue my study . After having 4 yrs gap can i get admission in bsc as a regular student? please suggest me i want to do a good job.

Badshah Array

• It's good that you are continuing your studies again and you should go for it even after seven years.
    • Though many multi national companies may not appoint as they doesn't more than two years gap and you having seven years which is too large.
    • But smaller companies, firms and governments job are always open for you where gaps doesn't matters..
    • Since you also have the experience of working, education would make a worthy job profile of yours.
    • Once you get the experience working in smaller companies of two-three years and basis on that you can get job in multinational company.

Unregistered

dear reader,
    i have done my 12th in year 2007 and i was studying b.e. in ece dept. but due to some problem i just completed it till 3rd year.
    is there any advice for my career..
    i am waiting for any advice you direct..

Unregistered

i have done my B.A in arts in 2008 and but now i want to syudy in abroad .can i get visa .beacause my study gap is now 5 years

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis