Unregistered

Where is the more scope of BPT India or Foreign countries? Is MPT good after BPT?

Is the scope of bpt for girls in india or foreon country??after bpt do mpt is good or not??

Unregistered

Re: Where is the more scope of BPT India or Foreign countries? Is MPT good after BPT?

I wanna know s bpt has gud scope???

pooj@ Array

Re: Where is the more scope of BPT India or Foreign countries? Is MPT good after BPT?

hey buddy
    You have taken a very nice decision by opting for bpt.

B.P.T - BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
    • It is a very prestigious course which is very equivalent to doctor.
    • You can serve people directly,which is a very great deed.
    • Coming to your question,since India is a developing country,such courses are not very well developed if we compare with software field.
    • It is not well established in our country.
    • So, better if you pursue your career abroad,because there a physiotherapist have more value than in India.
    • And coming to the academics point of view,if you want to pursue mpt its very good.
    • Because if you observe the difference when put up a physiotherapy center and you have only done bpt then you require to hire a doctor with a qualification of mpt, instead of that if you do mpt directly you can lead.
    • So,go ahead bright future is waiting for you lead it.
    GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

How much scopes in bpt in india?

Unregistered

I\'m completeing my BPT course. I\'m so much confused to choose subject in masters. which feild are good and its scope?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?