Unregistered

When will the forms for Delhi University M.Com entrance out? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

when will the forms for mcom entrance be out and what would be the syllabus for the entrance exam ?also is their any eligibility criteria for giving this mcom entrance exam of delhi university???

nikhil202k Array

Re: When will the forms for Delhi University M.Com entrance out? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

delhiu.jpgl

Information about Forms Availability for Delhi M.Com entrance exam and Eligibility Criteria :
    The M.Com entrance examination for Delhi University is quit tough and more competitive are participate in this examination and total 750 candidates selected every years on the basis of Merit list.

Eligibility criteria for Admission in DU :

You should have Bachelor degree in commerce stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate then eligible to apply for DU(Delhi University).

Admission in Delhi University is on the basis of Entrance test and Sports Quota.If you are belonging to sports Quota and want admission through relaxation then wait for announcement because first seats fill through entrance examination and call for counselling procedure.

Admission and allotment of institutes through Counselling procedure and during admission you should be present with all document along with all Bachelor and 10+2 marksheet.Don't forgot to bring document at the time of Admission .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The schedule for counselling procedure for every years are following as :

>>> Filling seats for reserved caste candidates (SC/ST or PD) : Starting week of July,2012

>>> Counselling for General Caste candidates : second week of July,2012

>>> Counselling for Other Backward Class Candidates : second and half week of July,2012

>>> Counselling for Sports Quota candidates : third Week of July,2012 (every year)

At present counselling dates are not declared I just give a particular month duration in which counselling is conducted so,please aware and check notification on website after declaring results on the website .

The syllabus for M.Com entrance examination are following as :

1) Financial Management

2) Accountant Management

3) Corporate Management

4) Business Economics

5) Basic Mathematics

6) Principle of Management

7) Financial Accounting

For more information about application forms and eligibility criteria so,please visit to the following website :

http://www.du.ac.in/

Regards
    Nikhil

zoey Array

Re: When will the forms for Delhi University M.Com entrance out? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

U can expect the forms of DU entrance for M.COM to come in the month of APRIL..
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
    A candidate seeking admission to M. Com. course must have:
    1. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree with at least 50% marks, or
    2. Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. degree with at least 55% marks, or

3. Passed B.A. (Hons.) economics degree with at least 50% marks, or
    4. Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.F.I.A. and B.B.E. degree with at least 60% marks.

But I prefer u to check the eligibility for the colleges u wanna opt for under DU ,coz the criteria may very in some cases .following are the colleges under DU which offer M.COM
    Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
    Deshbandhu College
    Hans Raj College
    Motilal Nehru College
    Ramjas College Shri Ram College of Commerce
    Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
    Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
    Zakir Husain College

U can expect the entrance questions to come from the following topics .
    BUSINESS LAWS
    COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
    BUSINESS COMMUNICATION AND REPORT WRITING
    GENERAL ENGLISH (COMPREHENSION)
    FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
    QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES
    INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
    BUSINESS ECONOMICS

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi Friend
    the Eligibility conditions for Admission to M.Com course are same for the regular and the correspondence (SOL) students. A candidate seeking admission to M.Com course must have:-
    Bachelor Degree in Commerce (H) from university of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent with at least 50% marks.
    Bachelor Degree in commerce (P) from university of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent with at least 55% marks.
    Passed BBS BBA BIFA BBE degree from university of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent with at least 60% marks

Candidate want to get admission in M.Com followed by Entrance Test.
    M.Com Notification will be advertised in the months of july & August

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for M.Com admission in DU is given below:

Admission is subject to fulfillment of the minimum eligibility conditions laid down below. The eligibility conditions for admission to M. Com. course are same for the regular and the correspondence (SOL) students.
    A candidate seeking admission to M. Com. course must have:
    1. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks,
    2. Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. Degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks.
    3. Passed B.A. (Hons.) Economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks.
    4. Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent thereto, with at least 60% marks

Course Content for Entrance Test

Candidates seeking admission under both general and reserved categories including those who shall be admitted to the School of Correspondence courses, must qualify at a written test to be conducted by the Department of commerce. It shall be of duration and shall carry . The written test shall be based on the following syllabus and shall contain 200 objective type questions, 40 questions from each of the five units:

(1) Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
    (2) Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting).
    (3) Business Statistics and Mathematics.
    (4) Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.
    (5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs

Each of the five units shall carry equal weight. The standard of the above syllabus shall be similar to that of B.Com (Hons.) course of University of Delhi.

For further complete information download this Handbook of M.Com of Delhi University 2011 from this link
    http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/stu...spectus%20.pdf

The application form for admission 2012 till not yet issued. You can check it from the website http://www.commercedu.com

best of luck

Unregistered

when will the forms for mcom be out and what are the syallabus for the entrance test exam ????

Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 65% MARKS IN RANCHI UNIVERSITY.SO, I WANNA TAKE ADMISSION IN DU.PLEASE TELL ME WHEN ADMISSION FORM WILL OUT?

Unregistered

my no. is 7631197421 please inform me when M COM admission form will out

sourav674 Array

the form will be available from 05.05.2012

you will get the form from their official website.

www.delhiuniversity.in

eligility criteria:

you must have to secure 80% in your 12 standard exam

75% in your graduation

you must have to be graduate in the following streams:

b.com

bba

bca

so check it out.

all the best.

Unregistered

what is the cost of the m.com form?

Unregistered

what are the cources in MBA??

Oracle 9 Array

Masters of Commerce in Delhi University

Notification of Entrance Examination date - April/may.

you should regularly visit the official website of Delhi University for entrance examination updates.

Entrance Examination date - June

Duration of entrance examination

2 hours

Minimum Eligibility

Bachelor of commerce from recognized university.
    At least 55% marks in the B.com.

Entrance Examination Pattern

B.com syllabus
    General awareness
    General aptitude

After clearing the examination you can take admission in M.com in Delhi university.

University of Delhi's Website for more info

www.du.ac.in

bsahoo.94 Array

NOTIFICATION DATE -APRIL/ MAY

EXAMINATION DATE -JUNE
    eligibility :

*You must complete B.com from recognized university.
    *you must have 55% marks in the b.com entrance examination topics.

Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE FORM FOR BBA FROM DU

Unregistered

pls give me m.com previous intrance paper on my email niteshsinghadevit@gmail.com

Neha S Array

HEllo friend

The forms for M.Com entrance exam were uploaded on 5th May,2012 and the interested candidates can download the forms from the following website.
    www.delhiuniversity.in

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, please have a look on the following.

1. The candidates need to be gradauate in b.com or bba or bca stream .

2. the candidates should have scored atleast 55% in their graduation.

3. They must have a percentage of 80% in their 12th .

As far as syllabus for the MCom entrance exam is concerned,it is not so tough as it is

Commerce syllabus
    GEneral Awareness
    Aptitude Section.

The exam is of 2 hours which is scheduled in the month of June,

For details visit the official website only.

Thanks

Unregistered

what is the form date for m.com

Unregistered

SIR CAN U INFORM ME THAE OUT OF 200.. MERIT KITNI JATI H GENERAL KI???????//MY E.ID IS GAURAVSTUNNER786@GMAIL.COM

Unregistered

I am a commerce student and I want to do msw.so can I?

Unregistered

what is the date of M.com Enternce ?????
    Plz tell me sir

Unregistered

i am b.com graduate from pt. ravi shankar university( c.g) by 51% and i belong to sc category. how can i get admission in delhi university for m.com ?
    - mukesh wani.

Unregistered

can admission in m.com d.u be taken on merit basis ? what percentage would be required ?

Unregistered

can admission in m.com d.u be taken on merit basis ? what percentage would be required ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?