Unregistered

When to start preparing for CA after 11th or 12th or graduation? Good coaching institutes for preparation?

Please tell me how and when to start CA preparation.I mean when one can start preparing for the CA exams - from 11th or after 12th or after graduation.Also suggest about good coaching institutes for CA preparation(preferred location Chandigarh).Thanks,Nidhi

irasharma Array

Re: When to start preparing for CA after 11th or 12th or graduation? Good coaching institutes for preparation?

Its good that u want to study CA, but the minimum qualification is to be a graduate in a degree.start preparing for CPT which is a foundation exam for CA. It has the basics of accounts , maths, law and stats in syllabus. It can be prepared from proper self study from the books provided by ICAI. For preparing for CA the best coaching centres in Chandigarh are as follows-

1. Infinity classes
    2. IQ Educational Institute
    [FONT=Tahoma] 3. T.I.M.E[/FONT]

KamatchiDeviK Array

Re: When to start preparing for CA after 11th or 12th or graduation? Good coaching institutes for preparation?

Hi friend,
    Be confident before start preparing for CA...You can start preparing now itself , this s the right time.
    All the very best. Don't go for any coaching classes and all. Prepare by yourself...

ALL THE VERY BEST

sumit pandey Array

first of all its a very good option if you are looking out for CA. you have to start the preparation for CA by preparing for CPT. It is sort of entrance exam for CA, consisting of maths, law, stats basis of accounts etc. Please refer the books provided by ICAI ( Institute of Chartered accountant of India )

best of luck...

rik123 Array

it will be the best to seat for the examination after completing the 12th class final examination. and for good preparation you can go to the following institutes:

1.IMS

2.TIME

3.ELITE

4.RICE

5.IQ EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE

for more information you can go to their official website.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

It would be ideal for you to go for CA jus after completion of your 12th standard.
    If you are confident then prepare yourself if not, some of the institutes related to coaching are

Infinity Classes
    Time
    IQ educational society
    Made Easy

All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

Rahulnewyon Array

hi,
    it is that u want 2 start CA.
    But u have 2 start after 12th.u can't do it after 11th.
    Best coaching institute is
    .IMS
    .TIME
    best of luck.

rajashekhar Array

its good to start your preparation write from now. after completing +2 you can join in cpt coaching
    there are many cpt coaching centers in india and mainly in andhrapradesh
    after qualifying CPT you can join as a assistant under a senior CA where you have to work for minimum of one and half year after you get a certificate from CA you are eligible for writing the final CA exam. in order to qualify the exam you should be good in accounts,mathematics.....
    all the best

grotesque Array

Dear Nidhi,
    As per my advice, You have to start Ca after completing the 12th. It will help you to save the time to complete CA course. The subject in CA is linked with B.com also. The good coaching centres at present are done through satellite coaching with the faculty of Parveen sharma for accounts, Munish bhandari for Law etc. you also have an option to apply for Ca after graduation, by doing this you can directly elligible for inter-examination.
    all the best

Unregistered

i have just competed my 11th with 84% and i want to do c.a. so when should i start preparing for it ? what is the pocedure ? where do i get the books and which is the est institutes in bangalore??

Unregistered

which is the best coaching for ca in gwalior

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me how and when to start CA preparation.I mean when one can start preparing for the CA exams - from 11th or after 12th or after graduation.Also suggest about good coaching institutes for CA preparation(preferred location Chandigarh).Thanks,Nidhi
    One can start preparing for CA entrance test(CPT) from 11th standard only but is eligible for CPT after giving his/her 12 exams. good coaching institutes for CA preparation are infinity classes
    TIME
    IQ institute in chandigarh
    But nahata classes in indore are believed to be the best!

arpita_31 Array

In Gwalior For CPT go to -
    Gopesh Sir - Accounting
    Mahendra MAdam - MAths and Statistics
    Economics- Sanjay Sir

Unregistered

give cpt after 12th but start preparing for it after completing 10th standard....

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    There is no time as per preparation of any exam, only the eligibilty i.e. after which class you can give the exam.
    As per my suggestion start preparing for it from class 11th onwards, if you have decided for it as your career.
    People prepare for CPT on their own, if they have started concentrating on it from 11th class.
    You become eligible for it after 12th.. So do the registration on time..

All the best.
    Raj@08

Raj@08 Array

Hello, I dont know why people ask for the time to start for preparation, Congrats on scoring good percentage. you can prepare for CPT on your own as 80% of the syllabus is you will complete in 11th and 12th, so need not to worry. only the preparation for Law is required, bit extra effort of yours will surely give you success.. Procedure is that register yourself for the CPT exam in the month of september, to give exam in May just after giving you 12th exam. For the next groups you have to take tutions i.e. after clearing CPT.
    Sorry as i'm not from banglore, i can not list the institutes.
    All the best.
    Raj@08

Lks Rcs Array

hi,

your choice is good one to choosing CA.

ELIGIBILITY :

- candidate must complete 12th in recognized board

- candidate must scored minimum 50% of marks

- candidate can study any group in 12th

CA EXAMS :

- CPT (foundation)
    it is the starting stage of ca name called cpt .

- INTERMEDIATE

- FINAL

INSTRUCTION ARE :

- you can join after complete your 12th exam on wards

- you must well prepared in accounts subject . that is the most important things.

- verify in your area nearest institutes to talking a CA classes.

Neha S Array

Hello friend

As you want to go for CA course and asking for the preparation ,
    I can tell you that you can take the entrance test for CA which is CPT after 10th also ,but the minimum eligibility to join CA course is 12th .

So you can start preparation for CA as soon as possible ,if you have taken Commerce in our 11th , the prepration is comparatively easy as you will be having understanding of commerce .

So take the test in this june also and if not, apply for CPT in your 12th class so as to start CA immediately after your 12th.

Thanks

ng3193 Array

after 12th you can give enterance for ca but you can start preparing for ca in any class
    if you want to go without wasting time then register yourself in or before march 31 in order to give cpt in june

best of luck

Unregistered

gk is important for cpt exam or not ???????? plzz reply soon (Komal)

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

ca stands for the charted accountants

after completing the 10 class you can join in the commerce course ,which means you can join in the cec,mec courses ,after that you can join in the cpt course ,after completing the cpt ,you can write the icwa course after completing the icwa you can write the ca coaching centre ,after complete the ca coaching you can write the ca exam,the ca exam is conducted 2 times every year

first concrete on your 12 standard ,after completing the 12 standard you can learn the ca coaching

it is the best time to prepare the ca exam

not only commerce group in your 12 standard ,you can study the any group in your 12 standard

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

Which is the best coaching for C.A in Delhi/Lucknow

Unregistered

I am a graduate If i want to prepare for CA exams at what level i need to start.
    Is it mandatory for me to start from CPT level or can i start from IPCC level
    Please explain me the process

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    The decision of when you shall start your preparation for CA depends on your confidence.
    CA entrance examination is conducted throughout the country for recruiting students with Institute of Chartered Accountant of India(ICAI).

FIRST STAGE
    :

You can register for the Common Proficiency Test after 10th. You can prepare for the test along with you 10+2 preparation. You will be eligible to take the test after completing 10+2. The total marks for CPT is 200 and passing marks is 100.
    Subjects for CPT exam are:
    1)Economics;
    2)Accounting;
    3)Qualitative Aptitude;
    4)Mercantile Law.

SECOND STAGE:

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course.The candidate who passes the CPT take the IPCC exam with 9 months preparation. There are 7 subjects which is divided into 2 groups:
    Group I-4 subjects
    Group II-3 subjects.
    Passing marks is 40% in each subject and 50% in each group.

THIRD STAGE:

The person who have passed the IPCC exam can take the final exam. The candidate need to go for a job training as article or audit assistant under a senior chartered accountant.

The best coaching class in Chandigarh are:

1)Infinity Classes

2)iQ Educational Institute

3)Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.

Unregistered

i am in 12th class . after 12th I m trying to make a CA how i m make CA please tell me ..........?

Badshah Array

• Charatered Accountant course is conducted by the Institute of Charatered Accountants Of India. (ICAI).
    • The complete CA course is divided in three stages i.e
    • Common proficiency test (CPT)
    • Integrated professional competence course (IPCC).
    • CA final..
    • You can to register for a ca course anytime a year.
    • If you are in commerce stream in 11th and 12th, then no need to go for extra preparation.
    • The CPT course is mainly similar as that of your 11th and 12th course.
    • However you can join any coaching institute which generally take two-three months to complete the CPT course.

Unregistered

hello, I am student of 11th and i want to become CA . suggest me that which is apropriate time for the prepration of CA?and in which subject i have to do hard labour?

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> To Prepare for the CA(Chartered Accountant) Course.,the 12th Standard is the Best Seating..,After Completion of 12th Standard.,You go for the CA course by giving the CPT Exam..,

>> You can Prepare for the CA Course After 10th Standard .,But After 10th You must go for the IACI..,

-->>> The Eligibility for the CA Course are :--

-- The candidate must Pass the 12th education qualification from recognized by government..,

-- The Candidate must have Minimum 50% marks in 12th standard.,

>> The CA course is mainly deals with finance and accounting subjects and this course is divided in to following 3 sections they include;.

-- Competency Professional Test (CPT)

-- Professional Competency Examination (PCE)

-- Final examination

-->> The Exam Pattern for the CPT are :--

>> The CPT examination is of total 200 marks and examination consist of total 4 sections :

-- Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks)

-- Section B: Mercantile Law (40 Marks)

-- Section C: General Economics (50 Marks)

-- Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)

>> The candidate must get the minimum 50% of Marks to Pass the CPT exam..,

-->> The Application Process are ::-

-- The Candidate must have to submit filled-in registration forms for Accounting Technician Course available at sales counter only at some selected offices .

-- The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-.

-- The Candidate can also download the form from Institute's website www.icai.org.

>> I Hope this will help you..,

................GOOD LUCK.............

eduforall Array

Hi,

If you have chosen Chartered Accountancy as your career, then you can start preparing from class 11 th onwards, as minimum educational eligibility is class 12th.

ICAI conducts entrance exam for CA, known as CPT.

CPT - Common Proficiency Test.

Eligibility for CPT -

Minimum class 12th from a recognised board for Foundation Level.

Minimum graduation from a recognised university forIntermediate level.

Pattern of the exam -

CPT is a 2 hour exam consisting of Objective type questions.

There are 4 sections of the exam -
    • A: Accounting
    • B: Mercantile Laws
    • C: General Economics
    • D: Quantitative Aptitude Test
    Coaching centres for CA preparation in Chandigarh -
    Bright ComerceTutorials,
    Sector-49 B, Chandigarh

Guru Commerce Academy,
    SCO 382, Sec 37D, Chandigarh.

Masters Institute,
    SCO-361, Top Floor, sec-44D, Chandigarh

Eklavya Tutorials,
    Sec-48 B , Chandigarh

VG Learning Destination Pvt. Ltd.,
    G education Mall, SCO-221, sec 36 D, Chandigarh

Ascend Edusys Pvt. Ltd.,
    SCO-122-123, sec-8C, chandigarh

Unregistered

total fee structure of ca plz tell me......?

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends.........

After inter 2nd year only you can eligible for CA so ,after the inter you prepair for CA.

After graduation you can directly eligible for IPCC but this way take much tlme compair to first way.

So, you can join in CA after the inter.

Bright institute

Guru

Times

These are some good institutes.

All the best.

Badshah Array

total fee structure of ca plz tell me......?
    CA refers to charatered Accountant course which is an professional course is conducted by the ICAI. The course structure The Fee structure of the CA course is stated below-
    • Registration for common proficiency test (CPT) - Rs.6000.
    • Both the Groups of IPCC with articles- Rs.11,000.
    • Both the Groups of IPCC Without articles- Rs.9000.
    • First Group of IPCC-8,000.
    • Second group of IPCC- Rs.5,000.
    • CA final- 10,000

dharmesh99 Array

i am in 12th class . after 12th I m trying to make a CA how i m make CA please tell me ..........?
    Dear Friend,

As you are interested about Chartered Accountancy(CA) Course.....

>>>For commerce stream students CA Entrance exam is very imortant in india.ICAI is known as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Eligibility for CA Entrance Exams :

>Candidate must be passed 12th from racognized board.Also candidate's waiting for 12th result can apply.

>Candidate can join CA Course after 12th or Graduation.There is not any restriction on age and marks obtained by candidate.

CA Entrance Exam :
    To enter area of chartered accountancy,Candidate have to give Common Proficiency Test(CPT) Entrance exam.

Exemption from CPT :
    Commerce graduates with 50% marks or Non-commerce graduates without Mathematics subject with 55% marks or Non-commerce graduates with Mathematics with 60% marks can get exemption from Common Proficiency Test(CPT) and are eligible to register for Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC).

>Candidates who have passed Final Examination conducted by Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI)
    OR
    Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) can register for Professional Competency Course.

*CPT Examination :

>>>Common Proficiency Test is conducted 2 times in a year(Months of June and December).

>>>In CPT examination candidate have to clear Four subjects :
    >Accounting
    >Mercantile Laws
    >General Economics
    >Quantitative Aptitude Test

>>>CPT is total duration of Two hour exam and devided in two session.Exam is of total 200 marks and Negative marking for wrong answer.

>>>For qualifying exam candidate should secure 50% marks.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?