Unregistered

When the result of ISRO Assistant exam will be announced?

I have been searching for my result in official site but can't found any info there plz tell me when will be the isro assistant exam result will announced?

jyothipriyadashini Array

Re: When the result of ISRO Assistant exam will be announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been searching for my result in official site but can't found any info there plz tell me when will be the isro assistant exam result will announced?
    hi,friend;..

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation :

This is a one of the major space research organization conducted by the central govt of india and every year this is requiting the various posts through entrance exam, include written test and personal interview for engineer and scientist and assistance posts.

Apart from you are applying for assistance post,this is conducted on the 26-02-2012 ,so for this post the RESULTS are NOT declared,wait some days and results are released SOON;.......

====== > For results : Click HERE

If you are qualifying the written test,then called for technical interview and personal interview and so i am providing the some tips to crack the technical and personal interview.

For technical interview you need to practice your academic subjects,because of the interviewer can check the your technical knowledge and for HR interview you need to practice your personality evaluation.

all the best;..

Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.If you are qualifying the written test,then called for technical interview and personal interview and so i am providing the some tips to crack the technical and personal interview.

For technical interview you need to practice your academic subjects,because of the interviewer can check the your technical knowledge and for HR interview you need to practice your personality evaluation.

Muthulakshmisankar Array

ISRO – Indian Space Research Organization Conducted the Junior Personal Assistant & Assistant Recruitment Examination on February 2012 . The Exam Seems to Be average and The Cutoff Will be High.
    The Results Will be Declared in a month in it’s Official Website www.isro.org
    The Complete Details about the Exam Results will be Updated soon

Unregistered

I am waiting for Assistant results of ISRO. would you please tell me when the results will come?

Unregistered

when the isro assistant exam result will be announced

Unregistered

when the result will be published?

Unregistered

when will the result of assistent post in ISRO announce?

Unregistered

what will be the expected cut off ?

Unregistered

When the result of ISRO Assistant exam will be announced? Whether the results will be intimated through mail, for the people who get selected or it should be seen only through online.

Regards,
    Sarmadha

Unregistered

when will come the isro assistant and personal assistant results

Unregistered

when will come the isro assistant results?

Unregistered

dear sir/madam ....
    this is rajesh kuppusamy
    When the result of ISRO Assistant exam will be announced?

Unregistered

hello sir
    this is shivani here
    when the result of isro assistant exam will be announced why it is too late

Unregistered

dear sir/madam
    When the result will be published isro personel /junior result?

learn Array

it conducted the written exam
    isro assistant exam for Assistant & Junior Personal Assistant on 26-02-2012

it was conducted on the all india level.

Candidates, who have appeared for ISRO assistance exam ,
    are looking forward to get good
    ISRO result
    and get their dream job in ISRO.

till now there has been no formal announcement about the result but they may be out any time soon,
    so all the waiting aspirants keep your nerves tight and keep visiting the official website of isro

till then you can look what amount of marks you are scoring through the keys
    Check Keys Here:
    http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

also according to the experts
    CUTOFF MAY RANGE AROUND 210 MARKS

Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for isro assistant????

Unregistered

Dear sir,
    Please let me know the result for the post of assistant which is conducted by feb 2012.
    Awaiting for the reply..

Neha S Array

hello

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

The ISRO EXAM ws held on 26th Feb and a number of students had taken this test .

The difficulty level of the test was average so a high rate of cut off marks are expected.

Related to the formal declaration of the result, The dates are not fixed but it is expected to get out in this month only.

So keep your fingers crossed and have patience.

Thanks and Best of luck

Unregistered

Dear sir ,madam
    I say to you ,
    In the time of filling the form i gave the email address but this email address is distroy so i change the new email address . This email address is dhirajpat2020@gamil.com.
    and now i want the given result in this email so please this result is announced in this email.
    but i say , i chake this result more but this result cannot be published so please this result published in soon days.

Unregistered

Respect Sir/ Maam

Could you please tell us when is the result of ISRO Assistant exam going to be published.
    Thank You

anu7 Array

ISRO will declare soon the Result of Assistnat, Junior PerssonalAssistant Examination . Candidates who appeared in the above examinations can check their results through below given lin
    k -
    [URL="http://www.isro.org/"][FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]Click Here to Check ISRO Results 2012 - Result of Assistnat, Junior Perssonal Assistant Examination

Unregistered

Dear sir ,madam
    This email address is aryavijay1989@gmail.com......When the result of ISRO Assistant exam will be announced?

Unregistered

sir/madam
    when will be the results of scientists ans engineers written exam?

lokesh

Akash Bacchav Array

Hi friend ,

This is a one of the major space research organization conducted by the central govt of india and every year this is requiting the various posts through entrance exam, include written test and personal interview for engineer and scientist and assistance posts.

Apart from you are applying for assistance post,this is conducted on the 26-02-2012 ,so for this post the RESULTS are NOT declared,wait some days and results are released SOON;.......

If you are qualifying the written test,then called for technical interview and personal interview and so i am providing the some tips to crack the technical and personal interview.

All the best...!!!

King Array

Hello Friend,
    As per the latest notifications candidates who had appeared for I.S.R.O assistance exam result whose exam was held in 2012, are looking forward to get good I.S.R.O result and get their dream job in I.S.R.O. The candidates who wish to check out their result can visit the given below link. I.S.R.O is one of the big name in space research organization in globe. I.S.R.O scientists are famous all over the world for their abilities and capabilities. I.S.R.O has its many centers through India.
    I.S.R.O Assistant Result 2012 - The organization is working for launching space vehicles, satellites and monitor their paths and progress. The organization is a combination of high talented employees coming from various disciplines and from various regions and academic background. I.S.R.O is looking for competent individuals who have some knowledge about satellite data analysis and computer software’s. For some profile experience candidates give more preference as compared to freshers. Candidates can check out their result for the post Assistance exam by visiting the link below. All the best for your I.S.R.O Assistant result 2012 .

http://www.isro.org/

You must regularly visit the official website of I.S.R.O(Indian Space Research Organization) www.isro.org for all types of latest exam, job and result notifications related to I.S.R.O.

I hope this will help you.

So keep working hard you will definitely get good returns.

God Bless U.

With Regards,

K.I.N.G

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->> The ISRO conduct the examination for the post of Assistant & Junior Personal Assistant recruitment now ISRO is going to declare the result as soon as ISRO announced the result we are published the result our portal given below link. So the candidates are advised they can check regularly this page and check your ISRO Assistant Result 2012 at given below link.

www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

..........GOOD LUCK........

Akash Bacchav Array

Hi friend,

all the best...!!!

climber Array

Hi,

The written exam you are talking about is not there in the notice board of ISRO.
    Whatever results and application comes ,ISRO does notify in their ISRO notification board.

The results for ISRO Assisstant post has not Displayed yet.
    If you want to know it personally then below is the contact address through which you can contact to them about this issue.

Directoe,
    P&PR unit,ISRO Hgs,
    Antariksh Bhavan,New BEL Road,
    Bangalore-560231.

All the best.......................

Unregistered

i juz came to knw the cut off for asst cadre xam is somewhere near 210 from the above mentioned posts...i wanna know whether it is out of 300 or 270 cuz all MCQs comprise of 270 marks excluding descriptive ones..

Unregistered

Hello ,

I got short listed for interview. Please guide me regarding the preparation for further rounds of interview.

Thank you.

Hari K Array

How to prepare for interview for ISRO Junior Assistant ?

Hello,

I'm B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) graduate. I got short-listed for interview for the post of Junior Assistant ISRO. Please guide me how to prepare for the further rounds of interview.

Thanks & Regard,
    Hari.

Unregistered

please guide about isro assistant interview

Unregistered

Sir, Now there is interview for ISRO assistant. Is this Interview Technical or HR. Is it the final Round? Could you please suggest me with What preparation should I carry On..

Unregistered

Hello,

Iam had completed my B.Pharm and shortlisted for post of Assistant in ISRO. Could you please guide me on which topics should I prepare regarding the interview.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vijay.

Unregistered

Hi
    I have answered 90 questions out of which 85 are correct.
    I have answered the 3 descriptive questions as well.
    But my name is not there in the list( Thiruvananthapuram zone). Any one knows the cut off mark for this exam.

Kind Regards
    Divya R

divyar Array

Hi,
    I have answered 90 questions out of which 85 were correct. I have answered 3 descriptive questions as well.
    But by name was not there in the list.( thiruvananthapuram zone). Any one knows the cut off mark for this exam?

Last year i was selected for the interview!!
    Kind Regards
    Divya R

Unregistered

Hello Divya,

I have no idea about the cut off marks.
    I got shortlisted for interview. As you have attended for the interview last year , Can you please tell me any info regarding the interview pattern,questions etc.

Regards,
    Hari.

Unregistered

Hi Divya
    Can u tell the interview questions that were asked last year..?i am selected for the interview..but no idea about interview pattern...no idea abt cut off also..they didnt mention anything about that

yo yo honey singh Array

The written Exam you are Talking about is Not there in the Notice board of ISRO .

Whatever results and Application comes, ISRO does notify in their ISRO Notice Board !!

The results for ISRO Assistant post has not displayed yet.

If you want to know it personally then Below is the Contact Address through which you can Contact to them about this Issue.

Director,
    P&PR Unit, ISRO Hqs,
    Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
    Bangalore-560 231
    Phone No.23415275 or 22172296
    Fax No.23511984
    E Mail: satish@isro.gov.in

vinodmehta Array

ISRO

Indian Space Research Organization

The exams for Junior Personal Assistant & Assistant Recruitment Examination were conducted in the month of February 2012.

For the result of these exams you can visit it official site

www.isro.org

You can file each and every details related to this Organization in this site

Unregistered

Can anyone Please let me know that, how to prepare for further rounds of interview as I got shortlisted for interview..

Thank you.

Unregistered

hai did u anyone of shortlisted candidates receive call for interview..?

vijay_j Array

did u anyone shortlisted candidates receive call letter for interview...?

Unregistered

please inform me when will come to assistant exam result ?

Unregistered

i am also shortlisted from ahmedabad . if any one shortlisted plz keep in touch .. by email-id is h.paunikar@gmail.com

Unregistered

Hi I am too shortlisted for the ISRO interview from AHMEDABAD.... Tensed what and how to prepare for interview. Please any one can guide....

Unregistered

when the result of techenical assistant written exam come,which are taken dated on 16/08/2012

manoramamishra Array

Hi friend,

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

This exam is conducted by central govt and was held on 26.02.2012.

The result of this exam has been already announced.

The final result has been also declared .

You can check the website to get the result.

Regards

Unregistered

I have attended the ISRO Assistant interview.when will be the final results announced?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?