Arun Vikram Array

When the result of ICICI Bank PO exam will be announced?

People,I had attended the ICICI Bank Po Exam on 9th August 2012 at Madurai Centre. Daily I'm checking at here https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/home.aspx?X ; So far, I didnt get any info regarding the result ; If anyone knows about it, pls post it here or mail me at akvikram.m@gmail.com ; I'm sure that I will clear the aptitude test - So, how to prepare for the next rounds? What to do & What not to do in GD & personal Interview? Advance Thank You for your assistance....

panex Array

Re: When the result of ICICI Bank PO exam will be announced?

Hello friend,

As you informed you have given the exam on 9th August But result didnt came

Wait for some days result will out in next month but those who wrote exam on 1st august there result has been declared

results are available on the website of ICICI bank under careers page

Joining date is 6th august 2012 for this batch

https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/Aug_12_Meritlist.pdf

Next batch of ICICI PO is for nov 2012 and seat booking for this exam has been closed ,

Very soon ICICI PO will come out with the Feb 2013 batch admission

Thank you

randhirk.rk Array

Since you had given the Aptitude test of Icici Bank Po on 9th Aug 2012, Result should have been given to you till now for the aptitude test, since aptitude test is the first round of the selection procedure.

But if you have still not received any intimation, i would suggest that you should write an email to icici bank on the below email address

po.programme@icicibank.com

If you do not receive any reply from them than you can call them directly on the below numbers
    022-39858076/39858077

On its website ICICI only publishes the final list of selected candidates.
    now the selection process is being done for the Nov 2012 batch

Unregistered

hey guys.. i cleared ICICI GD round...aftr dat appeared in interview...it was jst okay..

my GD PI was on 23rd aug... can anyone tell me..when d final list of selected candidates will be out??

Unregistered

when icici bank po result of 4th august 2012 will come?please inform me.Thank you.

Unregistered

hey i hv given icici bank po exam on 31st july 2012.when the result will be announced???
    plsss reply as soon as possible on my site angel_deepika007@yahoo.com

Unregistered

when icici bank po result of 2nd augsust 2012 will announced?please mail me on neeluforever11@gmail.com if any information regarding this.thanku
    plsssssss

Unregistered

when icici bank po result of 1st august 2012 will come?please inform me.Thank you..

Unregistered

WHEN ICICI BANK PO RESULT WILL COME OF 4TH AUGUST 2012 WILL COMW? PLEARE INFORME ME.

Unregistered

hi, frnds... i have given icici bank po exam on 08 august 2012.when the result will be announced???
    plz reply me as soon as possible on my mail id that is deepalis230@gmail.com

Unregistered

hi,frnds...i have given icici bank po online aptitude test on 4th aug,2012.but i got to know that in every sections submit button was compulsory to click but in all other online exams if we clicked on the respective answers they use to take that answer even if we clicked the submit button or not.....please help me out because my exam was well but this frightens me coz in one of the sections i missed to click on submit button but attempted every answer and clicked on that right answer.

aroy8091 Array

dear friend

the result of po examination held on 1st august 2012 is declared. As you have said that you have appear in the examination of 9th august . Please be patience wait for some days the result of icici bank po is going to be declared soon.

So regularly visit the website of icici bank & go to the careers page. I think you will get it in the next week.

Very soon icici po 2013 will be going to be announced.

All the best......................

With best regards from aroy8091........................

Unregistered

when will the icici bank aptitude test result of 2nd augsust 2012 be announced ?please mail me on ashma.padwalkar@gmail.com if any information regarding this.

Unregistered

hey frnds i had written exam of icici bank po on 31 july 2012 please tell me where to chck the result, if it is announced.........

Unregistered

when will the result of aptitude test of 31 july 2012 be announced?please mail me on appurva888@gmail.com

Unregistered

Post Re: When the result of ICICI Bank PO exam will be announced?

Hi guys my name is madhav...i was attended Icici po written test on 5'th aug and i got mail from Icici on 17'th aug stating i've cleared written test successfully and going to be screened for batch joining in feb...gd n pi will be conducted in mid september for feb batch 2013...

Unregistered

I had my online exam on 10th august, cleared it. They have sent me the mail with a login id on17th.But, I saw it yesterday(3rd sep) only. What am I supposed to do with the login id? Iam worried. Please do suggest me.

Rashmi

luvi10 Array

it is an exam or an programe?
    do we directly get a job after completing it ,if yes then what amount of package do we get???

Unregistered

Hiiii my examination for icici -po was on 3rd august. Can anyone tell me when the result will be out???????

Unregistered

I hav written icici po written exam on 4th aug,so can u plz infm whthr d results or out or nt for dis date? I am eagerly waiting for my result,so plz mail me at swetha.balasa@gmail.com

Unregistered

hiii..... my name is manisha. i have written exam on 3rd aug, so plz tell when will be result out.... and how can i get information about result....

Unregistered

hiiii my name is manisha sharma. i have written exam on 3rd aug... bt did not get any info about the result... and how can i get info that when will be result out.....??? how will be the selection of candidates???
    plzzzzzz.....

Unregistered

I had attended the ICICI Bank Po Exam on 9th August 2012 in Madurai..; If anyone knows when will the result will announced, pls reply..

Unregistered

Hi, I have given exam on 4th Aug-12 but still not received result, can anyone inform when it will be declared?????

Unregistered

when will the icici bank online exam result of 2nd augsust 2012 be announced ?please mail me on nevagemadhuri30@gmail.com if any information regarding this.

Unregistered

when will the result of online exam held on 2nd augest 2012 be announced?please mail me on nevagemadhuri30@gmail.com

Unregistered

Hi !!! I am sharad mishra. my online icici po exam was held on 31st july. but i didn\'t get any information regarding result. can anyone tell me when the result will be announced? please mail me on sharad.mishra73@gmail.com

Unregistered

Hi..Everyone...I gave my GD & PI on Aug 23,2012 at Hyderabad.. I still waiting for Final Results..Did anyone know ? Please share...

Unregistered

hi everyone. when will the result of icici online exam held on 8th augest 2012 be announced?please mail me on priya.viren@gmail.com.

Unregistered

When will be the results of ICICI online PO exam held on august 3 2012 please inform me regarding the result please....,Thank you..

Unregistered

I am barkha sharma. i have also wriiten po exam on aug 4 nand eagerly waiting for the result ,if any one get the news regarding result then plz do inform me on my mail ie. barkha.sharma22@yahoo.in. thank you.

Unregistered

I have given online aptitude test on 1st August 2012...plz anybody guide me how to find my result as mentioned in the above replies that result has been declared but how to find it????? plz anybody reply me on my mail ID: ugaleswati@rocketmail.com

jyoti_bksc@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys my name is madhav...i was attended Icici po written test on 5'th aug and i got mail from Icici on 17'th aug stating i've cleared written test successfully and going to be screened for batch joining in feb...gd n pi will be conducted in mid september for feb batch 2013...
    hey same was the situation with me.i have also given the aptitude test on 5th august and i have recieved a mail on 17th august that i will be processed for the batch joining in feb.with the gd/pi in mid september.but i havent got any mail regarding the gd/pi dates.so plz help me regarding this.

Unregistered

when will the gd/pi date come for the february batch 2013 of icici po programme.please help me out with this.

Unregistered

I have cleared aptitude test of icici bank for feb 2013 batch.When will I get date for gd?

Unregistered

I have given online aptitude test on 1st August 2012...plz anybody guide me how to find my result as mentioned in the above replies that result has been declared but how to find it????? plz anybody reply me on my mail ID: dangi.chandni.chandni@gmail.com

Unregistered

i have given my exam on august.. may i know wen is the result expected

Unregistered

Hey i have given the exam on 5th aug 2012 and till now no result. kindly let me know about the result. Please mail me at gayatrithoudam@gmail.com

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

ICICI PO exam result

Dear Aspirant you should wait for sometime for the announcement of the result because ICICI will announce the result for PO exam at the official website of ICICIs soon and you are requested to keep visiting at following website of ICICI to get the date for result and more details about ICICI careers :

www.icicicareers.com

All the best

SCORPION KING Array

Dear Friend,

ICICI PO Exam is conducted on 09/08/2012 for which Results are not declared as yet but are expected to be released in the month of October 2012.
    You have to wait for a this Month to check your Result.You can check Your Result from Here::CLICK HERE

Selection Procedure Comprises of 4 Steps::
    • Aptitude Test
    • Personal Interview
    • Profiling
    • Screening
    Selected Candidates will be informed through SMS/E-MAIL.

Wishing you Best of Luck for result

Next Exam for ICICI PO

ICICI PO Exam is again going to be held in November 2012.Eligibility Details are mentioned below as::

You should be a Graduate with 55% Marks from a recognized University

Age should not be less than 25 years

You can Apply online from Here::www.icicicareers.com

Unregistered

Hey i have given the exam on 5th aug 2012 and till now no result. kindly let me know about the result. Please mail me at
    gayathiri.304@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello ! this is AKARSH, I have given the GD n PI exam on 18th of Oct 2012 can u please tell me when the result of GD n PI will disclosed.
    and also how much time they probably take to declare the results..my email id is \"akarshprit@gmail.com\" anybody have idea, plz let me know about it..thanks

Unregistered

hiiii ! i am minakshi , i have given apti test on 3 aug please tell me abt result ..! i did not get any information about result!! please inform me about result on yadav.minakshi1@gmail.com ... please tell me !!

ss28626 Array

ICICI PO exam result

Dear Aspirant you should wait for sometime for the announcement of the result because ICICI will announce the result for PO exam at the official website of ICICIs soon and you are requested to keep visiting at following website of ICICI to get the date for result and more details about ICICI careers :

www.icicicareers.com

Unregistered

when the result for feb batch 2013 will be announced . I have given gd/pi on 12 oct. plz reply soon

Unregistered

When the results for feb batch will be announced ? I have given gd/pi on 12 oct . Plz reply

Unregistered

hi i have given apti test on 3rd augt.but till now did\'nt get any informatin abt the result if any one know abt it plz informe at my id neverfallin_luv18@yahoo.co.in

ss28626 Array

Since you had given the Aptitude test of Icici Bank Po on 9th Aug 2012, Result should have been given to you till now for the aptitude test, since aptitude test is the first round of the selection procedure.

But if you have still not received any intimation, i would suggest that you should write an email to icici bank on the below email address
    po.programme@icicibank.com

If you do not receive any reply from them than you can call them directly on the below numbers
    022-39858076/39858077

On its website ICICI only publishes the final list of selected candidates.
    now the selection process is being done for the Nov 2012 batch

Unregistered

hai
    I hav given online aptitude exam on 1st november 2012,so i need information about result
    Plz inform me at my mail..
    rubeena34.shaik@gmail.com
    From which website may i know details

Unregistered

when will the icici bank online exam result of 5th augsust 2012 be announced ?please mail me on gayu34@gmail.com if any information regarding this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?