Unregistered

What will I have to do for pursuing PhD after MCA? suggest university offering PhD in Computer Science?

Dear sir/Madam, i would like to ask about Phd. after MCA .. what will be do for doing Phd?and pls suggest me which university Provides Phd course in computer science?Bhawna Varshney

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: What will I have to do for pursuing PhD after MCA? suggest university offering PhD in Computer Science?

Hi Buddy,

P.Hd after is purely your choice if your interested then without any other doubts join in P.Hd.

Some of the universities that offer P.Hd in Computer science are

IIT Bombay
    IIT Delhi
    IIT Chennai
    IIT Kanpur
    IIT Karagpur
    IIT Gawahati
    IISC Banglore
    NIT Warangal
    NIT Trichy
    Osmania University
    JNTU
    etc....
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

Re: What will I have to do for pursuing PhD after MCA? suggest university offering PhD in Computer Science?

Hi friend

it is good you have choosen P.Hd there are many universities in which you can do phd

Osmania university
    andhra university
    JNTU
    IIT's
    IISC
    etc

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

rajashekhar Array

you can do phd afer mca degree,in india ,in compter science,chennai,mumbai,delhi,bangalore,pne,kolkatt a,chandigarh
    Phd in Computer & Information Science

minimum Duration: 2 Years
    Maximum Dration: 5 Years
    course fee: Rs. 14,000
    Eligibility:
    Mphill Degree in computer science/it etc with fifty-five percent marks
    OR
    Master Degree or an equivalent degree from any university
    with at least 60% marks

Phd After MCA from IIT Delhi:-
    Eligibility:-
    1.M.Tech in compter science or a related discipline
    2.B.E/B.Tech/M.Scin compter science or related discipline or MCA witha valid GATE score in CS/IT/ECE

LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING PHD:-
    1.Aditya Mahavidyalaya University of delhi,delhi
    2.gitam institute of technology gitam university,andhra pradesh
    3.hindustan institute of technology,tamilnadu
    4.m.s ramaiah institute of technology visvesvaraya technology university,karnataka
    5.grd college of arts and science,tamilnadu

Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE NO.OF SEATS FOR PHD(MANAGEMENT) IN GITAM .HYDERABAD .AND WHEN COULD V EXPECT THE RESULT OF RAT 2012.

vengat Array

hai dear..

Note the following points.. For phd in computer science you ay apply in the following universities..

1. Iits around india

2.nit's around india

3.osmania

4. Some deemed colleges around india

for admission in the above colleges u must get
    above 60% score

all the best

mohitips Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear sir/Madam, i would like to ask about Phd. after MCA .. what will be do for doing Phd?and pls suggest me which university Provides Phd course in computer science?Bhawna Varshney
    Hi Bhawna,
    You can directly take admission in Ph.D after completing MCA.

If you are interested then you can check with IPS institute of Professional Studies. It is providing higher education through regular and distance mode. IPS is highly recommended institute in India for higher education such as PhD, Mphil, Mtech, Btech and many more courses.

Unregistered

Question Re: What will I have to do for pursuing PhD after MCA? suggest university offering PhD in Computer Science?

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i would like to know the no.of seats for phd(management) in gitam .hyderabad .and when could v expect the result of rat 2012.
    if any one knows the seats for phd in management in gitam .and result expecting plzz let us know

Unregistered

i have completed MCA, ME am i eligible to do Ph.D in engineering

Neha S Array

Hello friend

As the eligibilites are clear from the above answers, but to start Ph.D .you need to clear UGC test first of all.

You can pursue Ph.D only after your post graduation .

It may be a regular or correspondance PG but you need to take UGC exam as it is the entrance exam to Ph.D

Thanks

Unregistered

what are the subjects available in Osmania university in hyderabad for ph.d in information technology..?

kalyani bacchav Array

HEY...........

You can directly take admission in Ph.D after completing MCA.If you are interested then you can check with
    IPS institute of Professional Studies. It is providing higher education through regular and distance mode. IPS is highly recommended institute in India for higher education such as PhD, Mphil, Mtech, Btech and many more courses. For phd in computer science you ay apply in the following universities..

1. Iits around india
    2.nit's around india
    3.osmania
    4. Some deemed colleges around india

for admission in the above colleges u must get above 60% score

ALL THE BEST..............

Unregistered

Is any entrance is needed to do Ph.d after MCA?

Unregistered

Is any entrance is needed to do Ph.d after MCA?and we need 60% from school level or only in mca?harini

Unregistered

I have done MCA with 68% last year , But i m not cleared NET exam yet.....so, My Question that can i do Ph.D. in Computer Science from Delhi or anywhere in India...and is there any entrance exam to enroll PH.D.

Unregistered

i am in my 5 th sem of mca . from ignou. i want to do ph.d from usa .. pls suggest me something.........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?