Unregistered

What are various scholarships available for +2 students? Also tell me about KVPY?

what are the various scholarship available for +2 studying students, what abOUTt KVPY

sumit pandey Array

Re: What are various scholarships available for +2 students? Also tell me about KVPY?

please find below the list of scholarships for +2 students

[FONT=verdana]Scholarships In India

[FONT=Arial]1. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
    Last Date : 04.12.2011 [/FONT]

---------------------------------------
    [FONT=Arial]2. Reserve Bank of India
    RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme
    Last Date : 16.12.2011 [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]3. The Hindu - Hitachi Scholarships
    Last Date : 31.12.2011 [/FONT]

International Scholarships

[FONT=Arial]1. East Tennessee State University
    International Students Academic Merit Scholarship [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]2. Netherlands Fellowship Programmes [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]2. Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]3. Beachell-Borlaug International
    Scholars Program[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]4. HSP Huygens Programme [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]5. UNESCO - Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme [/FONT]
    Last date : 20.12.2011
    [FONT=Arial]6.The Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships 2012[/FONT]
    Last date : 31.12.2011
    [/FONT]

vijaymohan423 Array

Re: What are various scholarships available for +2 students? Also tell me about KVPY?

HI,
    You can apply for CBSC scholarship test
    DU scholarship test
    KVPY(kishore vaigyanik protsahan yojana) conduct the schlorship test for 12th students.
    They will release the advertisement on May or July of every year.
    There are no prescribed syllabus for the written test you can get questions from all your subjects like mathematics , science subject.
    You can enrolled the exam in your academic year.
    You should have minimum 80% of marks in maths and physics in X class.
    For more details visit the following website:

http://www.kvpy.org.in
    All the best

subh.85sharma Array

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a scheme started by the dept od Science & technology..under it GOVT encourages students to pursue career in science & reseach areas by giving them the financial & other kind of assistance.

harry Array

hi..the state government provides scholarship for the students..there are so many scholarship tests and apply those ..if u qualify in those test then u can get scholarship ..if u get good marks u can get merit scholarship...when ever i found any scholarship tests i will inform to u..

King Array

To the best of my knowledge the best Scholarships that are available for 10+2 students are CBSC scholarship test,DU scholarship test & KVPY(kishore vaigyanik protsahan yojana).The advertisement is notified on May or July of every year.There are no prescribed syllabus for the written test you can get questions from all your subjects like mathematics , science subject.You can enrolled the exam in your academic year.But it requires very good percentage criteria i.e. more than 80-85% in PCM. Talent is tested purely in these Scholarship tests.

aalva Array

the kvpy scholarship
    Stream SA:
    Students enrolled in the XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2011-2012 and have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination. [Students promoted through both the Summative Assessments-II conducted by the school and conduced by the Board are eligible to apply, if they satisfy eligibility criteria].

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what are the various scholarship available for +2 studying students, what abOUTt KVPY
    HI!
    K.V.P.Y stand for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana

K.V.P.Y is started by Since and technology department.. Govt of India.

It is given you Indian Institute of Science.

Fore more detail please click below:-
    http://www.kvpy.org.in/main/eligibility-sciences.htm

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

Re: What are various scholarships available for 2 students? Also tell me about KVPY?

GOOD AFTERNOON,
    . . I AM STUDYING 2 I SCORED 84 AVERAGE MARKS IN PHYSICS AND MATHS IN 10TH STD BOARD EXAM.I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY ELIGIBLITY AND LAST TI APPLY FOR EXAM.

. THANK YOU

Unregistered

Re: What are various scholarships available for 2 students? Also tell me about KVPY?

sir i want ask the schholar ship exam about foreign study after 12

Unregistered

Dear sir good morning,

i have last year finished in plus two. i got 75%. i have eligible for any govt scholarship plz send me for details. my mail id: sudhakarmarudhai1991@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?