Unregistered

What should be preferred among CBSE school exam and Board exam?

My son is in X standard. He is studying CBSE Syllabus. Now the exam is nearing and the school authorities asked whether he is appearing for the CBSE school exam or Board exam? The school authorities insisted him to appear for School exam. What I will prefer for my son?

arpita_31 Array

Re: What should be preferred among CBSE school exam and Board exam?

Hello,
    This is the biggest question in the minds of the parents for their wards studying in 10th class. Its all because of the rule of CBSE board. Some schools dont prefer their students to go for CBSE route as it brings many troubles to the school of fulfilling many formalities and also choosing the centre which includes expenditure. But as per exam is concerned it doesn't make any difference to the student, you just have to study for both and give your best and score good. You can fill up home exam...

All the Best
    Arpita_31

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    After the new norm of CBSE board, it has reduced the importance of 10th board and made students more confused, IN my view they should have either School exam or Board exam, no need of any option in it..
    Sometimes school force the students to choose school exam as if students go for board exam then school have to do many arrangements for it...
    You can go for school exams as the chances of getting result sooner is going to increase...
    Else both are equal, level of toughness remains the same in both cases...

All the best.
    You have to do your best, whatever the option is, people who have fear of board exams are in confusion..
    Have confidence and go ahead, success will be in your hands...

Raj@08

Unregistered

I apperead for board exam.Which one is more valuable cbse or board?

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    it doesn't it dosn't matter that you give your exam in school , or in some other school, the main thing behind this is that you have to study for both and thats the only things you keep in mind at this time you choose any option as per your choice .....

all the best............

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

You need not worry about preferring which examination cbse school exam or else board exam. If you can go through the points mentioned below i'm sure you'll find clarity as well as the solution to your problem.

--> Unlike state schools cbse schools have education up to 12th standard.
    --> This is what creates a major confusion and problem to each and every student as well as their parents.
    --> In state schools the students write final exam conducted by state board and after the results they take their certificate and join into a college for intermediate/12th standard.
    --> But in cbse schools some colleges force to take board exam while some leave it up to the parents to make the final call.
    --> In general if you are willing to continue your ward in the same school till 12th standard then you need not write the board exam you can go with cbse school exam.
    --> But if you want your child to go for 12th std/Intermediate similar to state school students then you must write board exams.

So, now it's up to you whether you want your son to continue in the same school till 12th class or else go for Intermediate. If continuing in same school then go for school exam if not write board exam. Have a discussion with your son get his opinion as well and then make a final call.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

why most people prefer cbse schools ? what is the difference between state syllabus &cbse syllubus?

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son is in X standard. He is studying CBSE Syllabus. Now the exam is nearing and the school authorities asked whether he is appearing for the CBSE school exam or Board exam? The school authorities insisted him to appear for School exam. What I will prefer for my son?
    <> Well this is a good question,

^ This all because of the rule of CBSE Board.

<> So, following are the some points that are mentioned below,

^ Some of the school force the students to chosse school exam as if students go for board exam then school have to do many arrangement for it.

^ The main thing behind this is that you have to study for both and that the only things you keep in mind at this time you choose any option as per your choice.

^ In the many of the states the students write final exam conducted by state board and after the result they take their certificate and join in to a college for intermediate/ 12th standard.

^ If you willing to continue your ward in the same school till 12th standard then you need not write the board exams.

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

here are some points which is givening

* the main thing behind this is that you have to study for the both and ,this is having things you want to keep in the mind at this time you can choose any option as per your choose

*in many states the students write their final exam which is conducted by the state board and the results they take their are certicificate and their join as per your choice

* some of the schools force the students to choose school exam as if the students go for the exam then school havto do many arrangment for it

hope it is use full to u

good luck

Unregistered

is there any difference between the certificates given for CBSE SCHOOL exam and BOARD exam?

sgvm Array

> It is very common problems for the students after Class 10th.
    > Students are forced to work according to school.
    > They are told to attend classes regularly and give School Exams.
    > Hence, it creates problem for Students who are preparing for Board Exams as well as Competitive Exams.

> However, if a student give school exams only, then it will not affect its preparation for other exams.
    > It will increase his/her confidence. So, giving school exams is beneficial for a student.

Unregistered

my question is

that y should we prefer boar more then school(home) exam................ plz ans me soon........?????????????

Unregistered

sir,
    after 10th exam i want to admit in any other university like aligarh muslim uniersity or other for my further study, so i want to know that if i prefer home board then would the university admit me for further study or for that i have to choose board exam option?

Unregistered

sir can i admit in any university for further study after choosing home board in 10th class? would that university prefer the home board?

Unregistered

i\'m very confused whether i should choose board or home board examination for class 10th?what will be more fruitful for us ?kindly reply soon....:)

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

You need not worry in any case.
    As he is currently studying in CBSE, you can go for any one either school or boards.
    What happens is basically, the school has to make separate formalities and spend for that , thus they rarely prefer.

If he goes for school exams, he can easily go into a college/institute for his class 11, 12.

What matters is how many marks he get, so for that he has to work hard.

The future value completely depends on how he performs and then ultimately, the marks of class 12 also matters a lot.

Badshah Array

After the recent amendement by the central board of secondary education (Cbse), it had created a confusion in the mind of students as well as parents whether to appear for school exams or board exams. The school management advises to give school exams only because they want themselves to be saved from extra burden and paper work. I would suggest you to go for board exam because it's have a more value and importance than the school exam and it will also helpfull for your son when he goes to appear 12th board exam. Thanx

Unregistered

if a student chooses 10 board exam in cbse then is there any rule that he or she wil not allowed to give 12 board exam in cbse?

Unregistered

My son is in X standard. He is studying CBSE Syllabus. Now the exam is nearing and the school authorities asked whether he is appearing for the CBSE school exam or Board exam? What I will prefer for my son? Actually, I want to send him to another school after Xth for 2 studies. I\'m in kerala, so which syllbus is good one; CBSE or Kerala Board Exams?? Please advise me.

luvi10 Array

well it depends on the state board ,every state board syllabus it different but cbse all over India has a common syllabus. everything has its pros and cons. according to me i will prefer cbse because if i migrate to other states also ,i wont be having any problem but if you do not wanna migrate from your state then board exams will be suitable for you,

luvi10 Array

well it depends on the state board ,every state board syllabus it different but cbse all over India has a common syllabus. everything has its pros and cons. according to me i will prefer cbse because if i migrate to other states also ,i wont be having any problem but if you do not wanna migrate from your state then board exams will be suitable for you,

laxta Array

Dear Student,

In the recent amendement by the CBSE
    (Central Board of Secondary Education), it had created a confusion in the mind of parents and students whether to appear for school exams or board exams.

In my opinion, a student should go for the board exam rather than school exam, this will help a child further in appearing in the 12th board exam also.

Thank You and All The Best.

Unregistered

what are the advantage of taking board either home exam?
    plz reply soon .................................. help me ...... advice ...........

Unregistered

i am confused between home exam and board exam; why two types of exam in any case;my son who is studying in Dehradun wants to do 11th from Delhi for PMT/IIT - tell me frankly which exam is better then

Unregistered

I am a class X student from D.A.V. my school introduced two schemes for the students
    1) Those who want to give Board Exam in class X
    2) Those who want to give School exam in class X
    I am not able to take a decision, and i want to take Science stream(medical) in class Xi in my school only, not anywhere else.
    PLS PLS tell me wht should i prefer????????????????

Unregistered

WHICH IS BETTER CBSE BOARD EXAME OR SCHOOL EXAME FOR CLASS 10, WHY TEACHERS ARE NOT HELPING?

Unregistered

is school conducted exam better of joining iit after 10?

Unregistered

if we write cbse board ,our FA\'s mark and cce mark will add or not

megh@ Array

The recent amendement by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) have created a great confusion among the parents and student whether to apply for school exam or board exam.

The school authority wants to avoid complication thus will suggest you for appearing in the school exam. If a candidate opt for board exam then the school have to give the full detail and registration to the board.

I would you suggest you for appearing for the board exam if you are confident about your-self.

Most of the school forces to work according to the school and it would be difficult if want to prepare for board exam.

The board exam will be tougher than the school exam.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Unregistered

Are we not allowed to study in another cbse school if we choose baord exams?

er.animesh6 Array

Hello sir,
    For your son it is adviseable to appear for CBSE Board exam rather than school exam.
    Because in near future for job he needs to show Class X certificate and mark sheet of any recognizing board rather than school certificate. In some cases of job school certificate may not be accepted.So it is better for you to appear for CBSE Board exam in Class 10th.
    All the best for you son's exam.

Unregistered

IF WE ARE WRITING BOARD EXAM , CAN WE ASK ANY DOUBT TO THE TEACHERS ABOUT QUESTIONS DURING THE EXAM TIME OR WHILE WE ARE IN THE EXAM HALL?

mustafa tahasildar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the main thing behind this is that you have to study for the both and ,this is having things you want to keep in the mind at this time you can choose any option as per your choose

• in many states the students write their final exam which is conducted by the state board and the results they take their are certicificate and their join as per your choice
    • some of the schools force the students to choose school exam as if the students go for the exam then school havto do many arrangment for it

Unregistered

what should i choose board or home board?

Unregistered

there is any difference in marksheet of cbse board exams & cbse home board exams...????
    is there any hard difference in question paper of cbse board exams & cbse home board exams ??
    agr maine cbse board exams diye to kya mujhe school change krna hi pardega kya its compusory or not????
    plez plez plez answer me ...i' very confused..?????

ashwadipgarud@gmail.com

Smile Re: What should be preferred among CBSE school exam and Board exam?

i have passed 10 and12 of state board of Maharashtra with 56%and57% now i have to give 10 and12 exam of CBS board exam by doing self study,could you tell me the way.

Unregistered

AFTER PASSING 10STD TAKING SCHOOL BASED EXAM,CAN I TAKE ADMISSION FOR 11TH IN STATE RUN COLLEGE'S OTHER THAN CBSE SCHOLL?

Unregistered

my son is studying 10th stadard in cbse syllibus in chennai . i got transfered to Andhra Pradesh. my son\'s school is insisting him to write school exam instead of board exam. can he join intermediate board in Andhra Pradesh after writing cbse school based exam. kindly guide me .

sharika Array

CBSE student caught brtween school and board examination even through ,there is no difference in terms of preparation......
    DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOARD EXAM AND SCHOOL EXAM
    ELIGIBILITY
    1.SCHOOL CONDUCTED-student of senior secondary school who do not wish to move out of the CBSE system.
    2.BOARD CONDUCTED-all the student of secondary school who wish to move out of the CBSC system.
    ASSESSMENT
    no student would suffer because of strict marking or benefits from lenient marking as the marking scheme for all the question paper in all major subject would be provided by the board and teachers would be directed to adhere to the marking scheme in each subject,how ever, to avoid any such apprehension the board is contemplating undertake moderation of marks based on marks distribution of the student in the school as well as random verification by the CBSC of the assessment done by the school.
    *When a student gives school exam on regular basis,it help them to feel more stress free and secure during the time of board exam.
    *school exam provide confident and courage to the student.
    *in case,if the student face any sort of accident and could not appear for the examination,the usually boards give their focus on school exam marks.

Unregistered

Kindly let me know my son is prefered school based exam only, please reply the school based certificate value is or not.

RajveerSingh Array

After the brand new norm of CBSE board, it's reduced the importance of 10th board and made students more confused, IN my view they need to have either School exam or Board exam, no need of any option in it..
    Sometimes school force the students to decide on school exam as if students choose board exam then school have to do many arrangements for it...
    You are able to choose school exams whilst the chances of getting result sooner will probably increase...
    Else both are equal, degree of toughness remains the same in both cases...

All the best.
    You have to do your very best, regardless of the option is, those who have concern with board exams have been in confusion..
    Have confidence and go ahead, success will be in your hands...

The recent amendement by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) have created a good confusion among the parents and student whether to use for school exam or board exam.

The college authority wants to prevent complication thus will suggest you for appearing in the institution exam. If your candidate opt for board exam then your school have to provide the total detail and registration to the board.

I would you suggest you for appearing for the board exam if you're confident about your-self.

All of the school forces to work based on the school and it will be difficult if want to organize for board exam.

The board exam will be tougher compared to the school exam.

no student would suffer because of strict marking or advantages of lenient marking whilst the marking scheme for all the question paper in all major subject will be supplied by the board and teachers will be directed to stick to the marking scheme in each subject,how ever, to prevent such apprehension the board is contemplating undertake moderation of marks predicated on marks distribution of the student in the institution along with random verification by the CBSC of the assessment done by the school.
    Whenever a student gives school exam on regular basis,it make them to feel more stress free and secure in the period of board exam.
    school exam provide confident and courage to the student.
    just in case,if the student face any kind of accident and couldn't appear for the examination,the usually boards give their give attention to school exam marks.

Unregistered

if i get cbse home board exam can it effect my jobs opportunities

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis