madanbhola Array

What should I do after failing in 12th CBSE board?

i am failed in 12 class cbse board so what i have to do because yet i want to study > so please guide me....or i have to start with 11 again ............i shall be very thankful to you madan

NITIN GUPTA Array

Re: What should I do after failing in 12th CBSE board?

You can appear for class 12th again with the cbse boards because 12th boards are mandatory you dont have to study in 11th one year

popeye Array

career.jpeg

No , you need not be start with again 11th. You can apply 12th with your current backlogs and can complete your 12th with good percentage.

First I want to inform you that if you have mentioned your stream then it may helpful to us to guide you perfectly. But then also I will try to give more and more information.

If you are from science side and to make career in technical side then you can go for Engineering. For that you have to give some entrance exams.
    -IIT-JEE
    -AIEEE
    -UPTU
    -MPTU
    -AMU
    - MHT-CET

If you are commerce stream and to make career in technical side then you can go for diploma on the basis of your 10th percentage.

If you are from commerce or arts then you can for graduation like B.Com or B.A. Because in Non Technical Branches the major courses are after graduation.

But some of the courses which you can do after your 12th with any background.

BBA
    BCA
    BMS

CFP
    CS
    ICWA
    LLB

Unregistered

Sir,how i can apply for 12th xam again.as i have failed in physics and maths.will the certificates show that i am a failure or a year gapper?

Varam Array

No, dear you need not study 11th again, you can attempt your 12th class subjects again in which you are failed, and now prepare well for the exam then success will be yours.Wishing you all the very best....

Unregistered

sir.i have failed in class 12th cbse board frompcm stream...kindly tel me howcan i apply for nios

kalyani bacchav Array

well,there are many things to do my friend,you again give exam and with that you give some banks exam also which will b helpfull to you in future and You can prepare for exams like CAT,UPSC,MPSC etc.or you can do fashion designing course if you wish so..

so All the best my friend !!

Avtar1 Array

Quote Originally Posted by madanbhola View Post
    i am failed in 12 class cbse board so what i have to do because yet i want to study > so please guide me....or i have to start with 11 again ............i shall be very thankful to you madan
    Hello Friend,

+2 is one of the main class in which every one must be cleared., Because it is asked every where while going to colleges ,to job everywhere.

I suggest you to do your +2 again because it will be good for you.
    You can do it in a better way.

in Science subjects you can apply for various entrance exams such as:
    • IIT-JEE
    • AIEEE
    • UPTU
    • MPTU
    • AMU
    • MHT-CET
    thanks.

Unregistered

i failed second time in12th cbse 2012 in maths and FT in phy and chem. what i should do now?

Unregistered

my son give exam 12th commerce( with math) and he fail, now i want to droop the math subject is it possible for repeat.

vijay kumar

Unregistered

Sir,

I have failed in class 12th CBSE from commerce side. i want to clear my 12th CBSE for that what to do. i have failed in 4 subjects.

Unregistered

Sir, today was my 12 cbse result and i failed, so now what can i do, should i give exam from nios or direct from a private school, please suggest me, because my mind is not working at all after my results. i'm feeling like a looser, thanx & give reply soon.

Unregistered

dear sir my son failed in Match Physcis ,CBSE please suggest what is to be done wht is the procedure for apperaing the exams

Akash Bacchav Array

Hey Buddy , you need not be start with again 11th. You can apply 12th with your current backlogs and can complete your 12th with good percentage.

First I want to inform you that if you have mentioned your stream then it may helpful to us to guide you perfectly. But then also I will try to give more and more information.

If you are from science side and to make career in technical side then you can go for Engineering. For that you have to give some entrance exams.
    -IIT-JEE
    -AIEEE
    -UPTU
    -MPTU
    -AMU
    - MHT-CET

All the Best...!!!

vikasjha39 Array

HI!
    Friend in m opinion you have to start 12th class agine.

This time you have to work hard so that you can pass 12th class with good percentage so that you can take admission in the top college for graduation.

ALL THE BEST!

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    Dont worry if you failed in 12th, Just give the backlogs again in supplementary exams or do 12th again from open school, Do not loose hope, its all destiny, its a challenge to you for proving yourself good in higher education and giving 12th again is just like a drop of one year for preparing for the competitive exam as many science students do normally...
    If you have confidence in you and your hardwork and you can decide to put in more efforts and study day and night then success will be in your hands...

Its long journey ahead and big corporates are waiting for you...
    Do not listen to negatives and people who demotivate you, just concentrate on your studies and go ahead...

God sees the hardwaork and give rewards...

All the best
    Raj@08

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    Dont worry if you failed in 12th, Just give the backlogs again in supplementary exams or do 12th again from open school, Do not loose hope, its all destiny, its a challenge to you for proving yourself good in higher education and giving 12th again is just like a drop of one year for preparing for the competitive exam as many science students do normally...
    If you have confidence in you and your hardwork and you can decide to put in more efforts and study day and night then success will be in your hands...

Do not listen to negatives and people who demotivate you, just concentrate on your studies and go ahead...

God sees the hardwaork and give rewards...

All the best
    Raj@08

climber Array

Hi,

First thing you don't be upset for your result some times it is happen.

So don't care about that.And your stream in the 12th standard means you are a science or commerce or any other stream student.then i will tell you a solution for your bright future.

Be happy and good luck..........

Unregistered

SIR, I M FAILED IN MATHS N I WANT TO DO 12TH AGAIN. BUT I HAV A QUES IN MY MIND... KYA ISKA EFFECT FUTURE ME MUJJE KISI ENGINEERING COLLEGE ME ADMISSION KE TIME YA JOB ME APPLY KARNE KE TIME HOGA.............?

Unregistered

SIR, I M FAILED in 2 subjects in commerce and i dont want to do 12 again plz give me an advice

ankit patel Array

Hi Dear there is no need to repeat the 11th class again.Just focus on 12th class as it is mandetory for Higher studies as well as for good job.I suggest you to concentrate only on 12th class clear your doubts with your teachers and discuss topics with your friend which is very helpful to build confidence and Dedication.All the Best.........

ankit patel Array

You should appear for the Compartment Exam in those two papers.Prepare well and work hard so that you haven't to repeat the 12th class again.All the Best.........

ankit patel Array

Hi Dear there is no effect of Dropping or failing in previous Examination.Because if you will clear the Entrance Exam and fulfill the Eligibily Criteria then nobody can stop you to get admission in Engineering College of your choice.But there is a little side effect on the time of job because Employer sees the whole Educational background starting from 10th standard.No tension prepare well.All the Best.........

choco28 Array

dear friend,

no definitely you need not to start with 11th standard again

first try to clear the supplementry exams

or

just repeat 12th class again

but dont get daunted by this
    there are many opportunities standing before you

but right now just concentrate on your 12th standard

and after 12th
    you should focus on your fu
    ture

Unregistered

sir i failed in last 2 year board exam.this time my mind getting totally tensed about if sir gave me right sugg....that what should i do right now

adi_netgenie Array

First of all I will like to advise you that you must pay more attention to your studies........ since failing in 12th CBSE is not a good thing ......as it may some sever bad effect in your future career!!!!!!!!!

well.....Now you have 3 basic options

• Go for CBSE 12th again
    • Opt for a Diploma Course
    • apply for job with 10th marks

~The best option for you will be to apply for CBSE exam again and pass it and then go for the graduation

~you can go for Diploma course on various streams in various fields.It just needs you to be 10th pass!!!

you need to pass all the subjects of 10 with no pending backlog and you must be a student of a recognized institution
    you can for entrance exams like JEXPO, LEET etc for admission to diploma courses

~You can go for Diploma course in

• DIPLOMA IN INTERIOR DESIGN
    • DIPLOMA IN COMMUNICATION.
    • DIPLOMA IN MUSIC (H.V.C.) (K.V.C.)
    • Certificate Course in Sound Recording and Sound Reproduction.
    • DIPLOMA IN HINDUSTANI INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC (TABLA, SITAR)
    • Diploma in Computer Application Technology
    • DIPLOMA IN HINDUSTANI VOCAL LIGHT MUSIC
    • ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN RUSSIAN
    • DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
    • DIPLOMA IN ADVANCED COMPUTER SOFTWARE TECHNIQUES
    • DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE TECHNIQUES
    • DIPLOMA IN ADMINISTRATION
    • ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN GERMAN
    • COMPARATIVE MYTHOLOGY

~~you can also apply for various kinds of jobswith your 10th marks...... you will basically get some clerical type of jobs or the jobs of Typist in various firms and institutions.all these jobs are basically low paid and does not have that kind of prospects....so it is preferable to avoid this option......go for higher studies...!!
    try to complete your graduation or diploma course before opting for any kind of job

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ankit patel Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir i failed in last 2 year board exam.this time my mind getting totally tensed about if sir gave me right sugg....that what should i do right now
    Hello dear
    you have to clear your 12th class as it is mandetory for higher studies and for getting a good job.I suggests you to forget all your past and start with new begining and concentrate on your studies for the board exam and discuss your problems with your friends, parents and teachers.Clear your doubts in studies will boosts up your confidence and give you the strength.so focuss on your board exams prepare well for that.All the best........

ankit patel Array

SIR, I M FAILED in 2 subjects in commerce and i dont want to do 12 again plz give me an advice
    Sorry dear but the 12th class is very crucial for your career.You have to clear your 12th class for higher studies and for a good job.i suggests you to appear again for 12th class with well preparation.Focuss and concentrate on your studies you will definitely clear your 12th class.Dedication,Determination and Devotion are the keys of success.All the best...

sonu1000 Array

Hello Friend,

+2 is one of the main class in which every one must be cleared., Because it is asked every where while going to colleges ,to job everywhere.

I suggest you to do your +2 again because it will be good for you.
    You can do it in a better way.

in Science subjects you can apply for various entrance exams such as:
    • IIT-JEE
    • AIEEE
    • UPTU
    • MPTU
    • AMU
    • MHT-CET
    thanks.

Unregistered

hi my brother failed in three subjects in 12th class from cbse ,someone has advised that he can re-appear in only those three exams from Open school and if he gets passed he can start his gradutation ?
    Kindly advised if this is correct ...

Unregistered

failed in one subject in 12th CBSE board reappeared for that one subjet .Can I be do five year integrated courses in law after 12 the pass anywhere?

samrat2012 Array

Hi aspirant,

No friend you would not have to study from 11th standard.

You can be appear directly in 12th standard again.

I am happy to see your deep interest in study.

I donít know what was the reason behind your failure.

But you should work hard next year to cross 12th standard and pass with high percentage.

High percentage will help you to take admission in good college at graduation level.

You can also appear in competitive exam after 12th which are as follows.

Engineering entrance exam

IIT JEE

AIEEE

UPTU

Entrance exam of Medical

CPMT

CBSE

BHU PMT

DMAT

You can also do any other job oriented course like hardware networking, System administrator, CCNA, REDHAT etc.

So there is so many good and bright opportunity for you.

Best of LuckÖ

arpita_31 Array

Hello,
    there is no need to give 11th again.
    You have two options -
    1. You can repeat 12th again and score good percentage
    2. You can give the backlogs, if the number of subjects is 3 in which you have failed and score good in those only.
    The best option for you is to repeat 12th and at least score minimum 65% to be eligible for almost 90% of the competitive exams..

Need not to be so tensed, just think in a manner that you have taken a drop of one year for the preparation of competitive exams as many science students do...

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

failed in one subject in 12th CBSE board reappeared for that one subjet .Can I be do five year integrated courses in law after 12 the pass anywhere?
    Hello,
    You can appear for the entrance exam called as CLAT for 14 NLU or other universities exam and can join any law college, if your minimum qualification of percentage and age is fulfilled..
    If So, start your preparation for CLAT - 2013 and get into NLU and if not next year then go for the private institutions like Amity - Jaipur, where admissions are still going on..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

hi my brother failed in three subjects in 12th class from cbse ,someone has advised that he can re-appear in only those three exams from Open school and if he gets passed he can start his gradutation ?
    Kindly advised if this is correct ...
    Hello,
    Yes, He can do so and this will save his one year..
    Open school degrees are valid if they are recognised from government..
    So with confidence go-ahead and give your best as this is the only chance, else you have to repeat 12th again...
    Road is too tough a head..
    Competition is increasing with every passing day...

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

Sir,how i can apply for 12th xam again.as i have failed in physics and maths.will the certificates show that i am a failure or a year gapper?
    Hello,
    There is no need to be so much tensed and worried of having a mark of reappear..
    At the end percentage matters, which is also just required as the eligibility criteria or medium of entry, after that your efforts, knowledge, hard-work is going to be tested. So right now clear both the subjects with good marks and then gain maximum knowledge with maximum training and learning related to your field and be among the toppers...
    Success will be yours and your efforts will never go waste.

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

i failed second time in12th cbse 2012 in maths and FT in phy and chem. what i should do now?
    Hello,
    Failing second time is very bad, but its all luck with hard-work, But need not to be dishearten..
    Option either repeat 12th again from any open school and do some specialized certificate courses, which will make you specialized in certain fields and secure a job for you.
    OR,
    Search for the fields like animation, event management type of certificate programs and use your creativity with personal relations to be a good candidate for the industry as scope is increasing day by day with competition in these fields..

You have to work very hard, day and night and try to develop your skills and talents..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

Hello,
    Do not worry and do not take any harsh decision for which you have grudges later...
    People fail in all subjects and repeat 12th again, you only failed in 2 and so disheartened...
    Think with cool mind and see your future that what will happen if you wont have educational qualifications..
    Dear give the two exams again and try to score good and then continue with further studies, as without education there will be a question mark or full stop in your progress, else your luck..
    There are people who are successful businessman and not completed their education...

All the best
    arpita_31

Mahit Array

Cool Re: What should I do after failing in 12th CBSE board?

H3.gif

You can attend the attempt exams to clear your back logs.... B'coz you cannot join in any other.... As it +2 is a mandatory.. So 1st finish of your backlogs....

And I need to know which stream you have taken.... B'coz then only I can guide you in the best way....

Or otherwise mail me for your personal clarification : @ mmahit4gmail.com

In the arts side if you finish of your backlogs you can do
    1. BBA
    2. B.com
    3. B.C.A
    4. B.SC
    5. B.CS
    and many.... so 1st I need to know which stream are you.....

And all the best for your exam.... Take care.....

Unregistered

sir ,
    if i am failed in class 12th cbse board and want to do regular classes from that school from which school i appeared for 12th . but my principal is not giving me admission . i requested him many times but he is not convincing in anyway. and another schools are also not giving me admission . sir, please tell me what to do get admission in any another school or in this school. please tell me sir , as soon as soon possible .

ankit patel Array

sir ,
    if i am failed in class 12th cbse board and want to do regular classes from that school from which school i appeared for 12th . but my principal is not giving me admission . i requested him many times but he is not convincing in anyway. and another schools are also not giving me admission . sir, please tell me what to do get admission in any another school or in this school. please tell me sir , as soon as soon possible .
    Hello dear
    As you said your school principal is not convinced by you then take you parents with you.And try to convince him by you and your guardians.Request him and try to show your ability and interest in the front of him.You can approach him through you teachers also.best of luck...............

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends....

.....Ya friend this is a good decision.Now you want to started your study.According to me friends it is not possible for you to restart your education from 11 th stander ed.Firstly you should clear the blockage of the HSC level because whenever you went to go for the admission the result of the HSC is very mandatory.After completing your HSC you can go for many ways.One thing you have to kept in your mind that is if you are belonging from the general category student you should have minimum 60% aggregate throughout the educational field for admission in better college.But for the SC,ST candidate there are some relaxation for this.
    So,friend try your best.
    BEST OF LUCK.FROM REGARDS RIYA19...

YESHU Array

Science subjects you can apply for various entrance exams such as:
    • IIT-JEE
    • AIEEE
    • UPTU
    • MPTU
    • AMU
    • MHT-CET
    thanks .................

YESHU Array

Hello dear
    As you said your school principal is not convinced by you then take you parents with you.And try to convince him by you and your guardians.Request him and try to show your ability and interest in the front of him.You can approach him through you teachers also
    .best of luck...............

shivbaba Array

Hello sir.......

Just give the backlogs again in supplementary exams or do 12th again from open school, Do not loose hope, its all destiny, its a challenge to you for proving yourself good in higher education and giving 12th again is just like a drop of one year for preparing for the competitive exam as many science students do normally...

all the best.....

Unregistered

No issue in that first pass your 12th then you can go for Vocational courses if you are creative enough like fashion designing,Mass Communication,Animation Courses and many more courses that will give you good exposure with smart salary.I know one institute that can give you perfect exposure i.e virtualvoyageworld.com

Hansa Sachdeva Array

HELLO..
    I think you must be a class XII pass for anything..
    You can start class XI again..
    It will be a good decision for your life ahead..
    You have to study really hard and score really well this time..
    I am sure if you would work hard you will get success in your life..

GOOD LUCK

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    first of all i would like to tell you that , the place where success lies the failure will also lie on the same place , so don't take tension try to reappear in class 12th , because without getting passed in class 12th you didn't apply for some of the good jobs and also you didn't go for higher studies , so first of all clear class 12th , and if you are from science stream then after 12th go for the engineering entrance exams like:-
    -IIT
    -AIEEE
    -KIITEE
    -VITEEE
    -SRMEEE
    AND MANy other state level engineering entrance exams as well.

so, all the best for your future...........

sgvm Array

Hi Madan,
    If you are failed in 12th, no need to be upset. You are still having many chances and opportunities in your hand.
    You can reappear for Class 12 exam next year by filling CBSE 12 Form again from your school office.
    You can appear as a regular candidate or private candidate of CBSE.

No need to study from Class 11. But if you want you can because that will help you in preparing for entrance exams. As some basic concepts you will learn that are useful in cracking entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, AIIMS, AFMC, etc.

niceday Array

You should have mentioned how many subjects you failed in.Anyways there is no need to panic.Just keep your calm and remember that it is time for you to analyze on your mistakes.Think over it how and why you failed.Was it because of your preparation tactics,or some other personal issues.Whatever they might be you need to rectify your errors and work on them.

If you failed in one or two subjects then there is a good news that you you can appear for a re-exam conducted by the board itself.You just have to contact the board and find out the details about the re-exam.You will be asked to fill in the Supplementary exam application.Normally the supplementary exam is conducted in the months of June-July.

However, if you failed in more then that then I am sorry you will have to appear for 12th board exam once again .There is no need to sit in class 11 though as you feared.You will give the exam again like normal 12th standard students.Also do not worry about this failure.Instead consider this as an opportunity to shoot like a star this time around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort