Unregistered

What is the scope of Hardware and Networking in India?

hi i want to know the scope of networking and also the aligibility in same as i persuing m.c.a.? is doing m.c.a is enough to make a succesfull career in networking if not so please suggest me as soon as posible.?

nikhil202k Array

Re: What is the scope of Hardware and Networking in India?

Scope related to Hardware and Networking in India : Hardware and Networking have more scopes after completing Bachelor of Computer.You can do jobs in various areas like Programming,Networking and LAN(Local Area Network).

Hardware mainly deals with the various Physical parts but networking is a different thing and it is a linkage of group of two or more computer system to share information and date from one place to another.

If any one work for development of computer network and research of computer hardware are known as Hardware and Networking.In India so,many colleges offering Hardware and Networking degree course are following as :

>>> The Jetking Infotrain Ltd.

>>> Prime computers Institution of Information and Technology

>>> Institute of Hardware Technologies

>>> Mitcon E school

>>> Indian Institute of Hardware Technology

>>> The Delhi Institute of Computer Education

It is a fastest growing field among all other professional and For hardware engineer can work as a Administration position in IT and Hardware Manager.You can apply for this courses after 10+2 or diploma degree courses.For pursue any master degree courses in Hardware and Networking you need to complete a graduation courses in any discipline from reputed institute.

Regards
    Nikhil

satyendra mudgal Array

u will get a better job in networking field,now this course is ery demand compare to other.just u come to hyderabad or bangaluru u will get a job besides this.there is a lot of scope in hardware and networking but you must have a wide and deep knowledge in this field then you will succeed.

raji Array

yes there is lot of scope in hard ware and networking and yes it is enough to do job in hardware and networking to be amca bt if u want more income do some extra computer course and u will be successsful in networking and hardware

harry Array

hi..there is a lot of scope in networking area..it gives good future and very high salary once u experienced..if u want to enter into network field u must do course in any institutions ..based on that certificate u can get jobs easily..

srinivasarao kaja Array

there is very good scope for networking side and hard working.. first you have to gain hundred percent knowledge in that subject and also you will do any certification course in networking.

anxanu Array

Besides MCA you must go for CCNA like certifications from Microsoft for widening your horizon. It will certainly give you an edge over other candidates who are only Btech/MCA.
    Networking engg can be absorbed in various sectors like -
    Telecom, IT, IT enabled services, BPO, Hardware etc

Hasham Array

very fantastic scope india bears. india needs the experts in networking as the software and industries are spreading at great pace
    jetking is the top institute for networking. ur doing mca will help u
    apart u learn some diploma courses from

Hasham Array

networking in india is spreading at great pace. india needs good networking professionals.
    JETKING is the top institute which offers networking
    your doing MCA will be an added advantage
    apart u take dipploma courses from
    centre for development of advanced compuitng (c-dac)
    doeacc
    software testing centres(STC)etc....
    these institutes offer networking courses

EJAZ Array

here the scope of networking is very large & if u have interest in it then u will really enjoy in it.
    well doing MCA is more than enough for making ur career prospectus good.

sharma007 Array

Hardware and networking courses have a very good future scope but the salary and incentives are not so good. Still, a very good one to choose. As far as the job is concerned, the Hartron, and other centers you can apply for.

abikrishin Array

hardware and networking sectors in india are reaching its peak these days in India.infact the recent survey says that these two sectors are expected to grow up around $60 to $70 billion dollars.while talking about networking its about the desing and supervising aspect of manufacturing and installation of hardware systems .by the by hardware jobs have reached a saturated levels,so a new start up is a must for the assembelance and maintanance patterns.on the whole the interlinking of both the sectors have paved a way for great job oppurtunities in india especially in the field of technology

Lks Rcs Array

hi,
    there are lots of options and good future in
    hardware and networking.

- now a days networking and hardware is a great career
    field you can easily get chance to enter any company .

- the hardware is used to know and work with physical parts
    of a computer .

eligibility :
    - it must studied science background in 12th level
    in the recognized board .

other are :
    - the field of hardware jobs in india saturated at the moment .
    - the marginal increment in employment against number of
    pass-outs is on the lower side.

subject are :
    - HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
    - DIPLOMA IN HARDWARE AND NETWORKING

there are lots of institutes are there for this
    options . so, choose the correct path and achive your goal

all the best for your career..........

vishnuvardhan Array

hello friend,

There are always good scope in both and Hardware and Network in the world.Because without these two feature these is no use of computers.
    Most of students are involved in the software field and very few members are involved in Hardware and Networking if you good in this you have
    bright future

Hardware is nothing but studying and also understanding all the parts of the system like
    *Harddisk
    *RAM
    *MotherBoard
    *SMBS
    *DVD Writer

hw.jpg

The Basic Concept of the Network is to Identify the Subnet.That is connect the one system to another and transfer the data in different modules.
    In Networks you will study about the all the diffrent types of layers like
    *OSI reference Model
    *TCP/IP model
    *Aysnchronous Transfer Mode
    *LAN drivers and many more

My advice is to learn these two you will have a bright future.

all the best

Esthanbasha.u Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi i want to know the scope of networking and also the aligibility in same as i persuing m.c.a.? is doing m.c.a is enough to make a succesfull career in networking if not so please suggest me as soon as posible.?

The electronics and Hardware Sector in India is expected to grow landmark. The popularity of software industries had overs hawed to hardware sector. So after days hardware is most Useful in Companies. So U completed M.C.A with Hardware Knowledge Skills U will Start Own Business for hardware fields r Going good Companies.....

happy to help u Array

Hi, scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organisations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computeristaion. The more computerisation, the more is the requirement of hardware professionals. Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair,installation, services and maintenance. Whether it is banks, governement offices, Retail outlets, hospitality or any organisation belonging to any domain, have a network of computers for storage and sharing of information. To install, implement and manitain again network professional are required. Hence there is good scope in hardware and networking. Job role and salary will depend on your educational qualifications.All the best!

s.sarkar Array

Hello,
    In India there are lots of companies are available in Hardware and Networking.
    You can apply in many companies.
    Some company names are given below
    1.Prisha Exim Pvt Ltd
    2.uneecops Technologies Ltd.
    3.A G Digitas
    4.e-global computers
    5.Bharti Computer Services
    6.creative computer services
    7.Aeon Consulting Services
    8.Super Services Technology 9.FMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd.
    10.USAM Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
    11.Microheart Computers
    12.Srivats Management Consultants
    13.Vertex Techno Solutions (B) Pvt Ltd
    14.Bhandari Computer and Stationery
    15.Xpert Solution
    16.Optime Services
    17.Easy Scan
    18.Shri Ganesh Computer Solutions
    19.Best Computer Solutions
    20.Tritech Technologies

All the best.

kullayappa Array

see, actually degree is enough for a network job in i.t. companies .

so, as you are doing mca , you can expect more salary .
    so, after completion of your mca , you can go for walkins in different companies like ,

infosys
    dell
    techmahindra
    syntel
    polaris
    siemens
    wipro , etc. .

some hardware cousres are ,

~~ hardware and networking

~~ CCNA

~~ CCNP

~~ CCIE

actually , with ccna only you will get a very good salary in many i.t. companies with your mca as quaification
    if oyu complete ccna , then you will get settled in your life fastly .
    because , with your mca qualificatin and ccnp course you may get a salary around 38,000 to 50,000 permonth in the starting
    later , after getting some experience , you will more salary .

all the best

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    as you already know that in the upcoming years india is one of the biggest power in the field of IT(information technology), so, with the rise in this field their is always a high demand of hardware related engineers , so this field has a lot of job options , your work is to just grasp those jobs and for that you have to take degree from a good and reputed college of the country in the field of hardware and networking,IIHT(indian institute of hardware technology) is one of the best institute for this course ,,

so, all the best ................

ashwak-jo Array

actually , 12th standard is enough to get an hardware jobs in i.t. companies

generally , as your qualification is MCA , you can expect a good salary even with networking course only

>> networking
    >> CCNA
    >> CCNP
    >> CCIE

with only networking , you will get a salary around 15,000 to 23,000 permonth in starting

if you complete ccna and ccnp courses with 80% in main exam (CISCO EXAM ) , then you will have a very salary in many i.t. companie s.
    even , you can demand the salary .

so, it is a good choice in selecting hardware side .

all the best

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    Scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organisational small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization. the more is the requirement of hardware professional. Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair, installation, services and maintenance, whether it is banks, governments office, Retails outlets, hospitality or any organisation belonging to any domain, have network of computer for storage and sharing of information. To install, implement and maintain again network professional are require. Hence there is good scope in hardware and networking, Job role and salary will depend on you educational qualification.

Best of luck

bipin Array

Hardware and Networking field has a large scope similar to software. You have to for certifications in CCNA , CCNP are paid a lot in the present time.

Software companies are also concentrating on hardware and networking field along with their software development. There are many clients for networking also.

Certification in CCNA, CCNP would be helpful to apply for public as well as private sectors. Multinational and blue chip companies are recruiting people for networking.

Networking jobs such as Systems operators and system administrators are paid with high salary.

Some of the companies that recruit Hardware and Networking People

- Customer is King

- Ashwin Infotron

- Master Technologies and Solutions

- Aevus Global IT Solutions

- HIMARK and Reo Tek Solutions

- PR Software Solutions,

- Touch Net India Pvt. Ltd.

Unregistered

my age is 39, at present i am working as hardware engineer in a shop for last 3 years, i want to know that will it be appropriate for me do networking or ccna course for my better future, keeping in mind my present age and if yes how can i progess

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    India being a developing country and everything getting computerized today, so there is huge scope for this field..
    You degree would be fine to get an entry into this field, but to grow further you have to do other certificate courses like CCNA and other hardware management courses...
    You can also go for courses from Indian institute of hardware management and build your profile well,..
    People like you are really required in this industry...

All the best
    Raj@08

Unregistered

what are the scope in hardware and networking.

Mahit Array

Talking Re: What is the scope of Hardware and Networking in India?

H2.jpg

This a better job in networking field. Now this course is very demand compare to other. Just you can go to Hyderabad or Banglore. You will get a job.

You may take up Networking & Hardware courses from Institues like IIHT, Red Hat Linux, New Horizons, NIIT etc.... The good and reputed institutes also offer placement Assistance. You can start with something at least as for now.

scope1.jpeg
    • Recent surveys have revealed that the electonics and hardware sector in India is expected to grow above th $60 billion landmark.
    • The popularity of software industry has overshadowed the hardware sector.
    • But the scenario is likely to experience a change in the coming years.
    • The field of hardware jobs in India is saturated at the moment.
    • The marginal increment in employment against the number of pass-outs is on the lower side.
    • Students often choose to start their own business ventures in the form of assembling and maintenance.

GL3.gif

Unregistered

hi frnds ,
    im doing BE. computer science and engineering ,second year nd i want to know about the scope for computer science students in networking field nd also wat r de courses to be done for getting recruited in networking field.......

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends....

........scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organizations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization.Hardware and Networking field has a large scope similar to software. You have to for certifications in CCNA , CCNP are paid a lot in the present time. Software companies are also concentrating on hardware and networking field along with their software development. There are many clients for networking also.Hardware mainly deals with the various Physical parts but networking is a different thing and it is a linkage of group of two or more computer system to share information and date from one place to another..For pursue any master degree courses in Hardware and Networking you need to complete a graduation courses in any discipline from reputed institute.

For further information please post here..Hope you get your answer.

THANKING YOU..
    FROM REGARDS RIYA19.

mahi4mk Array

dear aspirants ,

Many courses in MCA and hardwer and softwer course

HARDWER COURSE:

SOFTWER AND HARDWER COURSE:

GOOD LUCK

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    The networking and hardware is a very good career option but at this time the scope of hardware is saturated in India.

There are many good colleges for hardware and networking:

>>The Delhi institute of Computer Education;
    >>Jetking Infotrain;
    >>Institute of Hardware and Technology;
    >>Mitcon E School;
    >>Indian Institute of Hardware Technology.

Hardware is basically the knowledge of
    Motherboard;
    Harddisk;
    RAM;
    SMBS;
    DVD Writer.

Some of the companies you can apply are:

1)HCL

2)Infosys;

3)Polaris;

4)Techmahindra;

5)Dell

6)Wipro;

7)Seimens.

shars Array

Hi,

interest makes every thing possible. Every option has good career if prove smart in work.

Hardware is knowing about the physical parts of the computer which has always demand.

Following are prospects of hardware and networking career:

@public sector companies
    @private sector companies
    @hardware developing companies
    @industries
    @corporate houses
    @private sector banks
    @financial institutions
    @schools and collegs

last one self employed.

Unregistered

I am a student of arts can i build a bright career with the help of hardware and networking course??If yes then where should i go for this course??

shine.com Array

Hello ...

>> Hardware & Networking has got a lot of Importance in the IT field ...

>> So we can say that the scope of them is tremendous

>> It led to a More computerization

>> If there is a more computerization then there will be the More requirement of Hardware Professionals

>> Job opportunities exists in

MANUFACTURING

INSTALLATION

SERVICE

MAINTENANCE

REPAIR

...etc.,

>> There is Huge Networks using in Hospitals , Banks ...etc.,

>> If it is used for storing and similarly sharing the INFORMATION ...

>> Hence , we can say that there is a HUGE and LARGE scope for HARDWARE && NETWORKING ...etc.,

ALL THE VERY BEST

Unregistered

i hve no english speaking fluents.so can i join hardware networking...nd in future do i will sucess enginer?

EALPmember Array

Friend,

After completing MCA, your chances of getting good career in hardware and Networking as well as in Software area are
    equally good but in terms of number of opportunities, Software surely provides more number of opportunities.

Jobs in Hardware and Networking areas are offered by software companies, telecom companies, BPO companies, call centres,
    Finance Companies for IT Support.

The companies which provide good career growth in Hardware and Networking are:
    - Cisco
    - Dell India
    - Hewlett Packard
    - SK International in Mumbai
    - Acer India
    - Infosys(For Computer Network Installation and Support Team)
    - TCS(For Computer Network Installation and Support Team)
    - Fidelity(Finance company for IT support)
    - EXL(Technical support)

Unregistered

Will i get better future while proceeding my MS Research in Networking?

eduforall Array

Hi,

Hardware and Networking involves dealing with hardware components like chips, motherboard, RAM, circ uit boards, modems, printers, keyboards etc.

The increasing usage of PC, laptops, tablets, mobile phones has made this career also, a lucrative one.

Many new courses, new jobs have arrived in this course, with high use of technology in routine life.

The scope of hardware and networking in India is gaining importance too.

Companies in software engineering, hardware manufacturing, telecom, BPOs, System designing, repair shops etc. are highly dependent on the hardware and networking engineers.

A hardware and networking engineer has scope in all the industries, where a computer is used and which industry works without a computer today !!

Job types for a hardware and networking engineer

Networking engineer

PC assembler

PC Technician

System integrator

Electronic data processing manager

System engineer

Peripheral engineer

Troubleshooter

Technical support executive

Computer manufacturer

IT Technician

Field service technician

Intranet Specialist

Network Support Technician

These companies hire hardware and networking engineers

CMC Ltd., Microchip technologies India, Aditya Infotech Ltd., comarco Wireless technologies, DELL, Hewlett Packard, Intel Corporation, Acer India Pvt. Ltd., Casio India Company etc.

A hardware and networking engineer can earn a package of Rs. 8K 25 K per month.

With some more specific certification courses, the package may get higher.

RajveerSingh Array

Scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organizations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization. The more computerization, the more is the necessity of hardware professionals. Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair,installation, services and maintenance. Whether it is banks, government offices, Retail outlets, hospitality or any organization belonging to any domain, have a network of computers for storage and sharing of information. To put in, implement and maintain again network professional are required. Hence there's good scope in hardware and networking. Job role and salary depends on your educational qualifications.

Scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organizations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization.Hardware and Networking field features a large scope much like software. You've to for certifications in CCNA , CCNP are paid a great deal in today's time. Software companies are also concentrating on hardware and networking field along with their software development. There are many clients for networking also.Hardware mainly handles the various Physical parts but networking is a different thing and it is a linkage of number of two or more computer system to share information and date from one place to another..For pursue any master degree courses in Hardware and Networking you'll need to complete a graduation courses in virtually any discipline from reputed institute.

Unregistered

sir i have completed my btech(ece) with aggregate of 62% and i want to do hardware and networking course will it be suitable for my branch and will i get good jobs or not?

Unregistered

sir i have completed my btech(ece) with aggregate of 78% and i want to do hardware and networking course will it be suitable for my branch and will i get good jobs or not?

muralikrish Array

i am also be in this category

james786 Array

Hi,,

With all kinds of organizations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization. The more computerization, the more is the necessity of hardware professionals. Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair,installation, services and maintenance. Whether it is banks, government offices, Retail outlets, hospitality or any organization belonging to any domain, have a network of computers for storage and sharing of information. To put in, implement and maintain again network professional are required. Hence there's good scope in hardware and networking. Job role and salary depends on your educational qualifications.

If any one work for development of computer network and research of computer hardware are known as Hardware and Networking.In India so,many colleges offering Hardware and Networking degree course are following as :

>>> The Jetking Infotrain Ltd.

>>> Prime computers Institution of Information and Technology

>>> Institute of Hardware Technologies

>>> Mitcon E school

>>> Indian Institute of Hardware Technology

>>> The Delhi Institute of Computer Education

ALL THE BEST

active1 Array

Jobs in Hardware and Networking areas are offered by software companies, telecom companies, BPO companies, call centres,
    Finance Companies for IT Support.Scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organizations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization.Hardware and Networking field features a large scope much like software. You've to for certifications in CCNA , CCNP are paid a great deal in today's time. Software companies are also concentrating on hardware and networking field along with their software development. There are many clients for networking also

The more computerization, the more is the necessity of hardware professionals. Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair,installation, services and maintenance. Whether it is banks, government offices, Retail outlets, hospitality or any organization belonging to any domain, have a network of computers for storage and sharing of information. To put in, implement and maintain again network professional are required. Hence there's good scope in hardware and networking. Job role and salary depends on your educational qualifications.

Some of the companies that recruit Hardware and Networking People

HCL

Infosys;

Polaris;

Techmahindra;

Dell

Wipro;

Seimens.

libra Array

dear friends...
    Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair,installation, services and maintenance. Whether it is banks, government offices, Retail outlets, hospitality or any organization belonging to any domain, have a network of computers for storage and sharing of information. To put in, implement and maintain again network professional are required. Hence there's good scope in hardware and networking. Job role and salary depends on your educational qualifications.

Scope of hardware and networking is tremendous. With all kinds of organizations small and big moving towards paperless office has led to excessive computerization.Hardware and Networking field features a large scope much like software. You've to for certifications in CCNA , CCNP are paid a great deal in today's time. Software companies are also concentrating on hardware and networking field along with their software development. There are many clients for networking also.Hardware mainly handles the various Physical parts but networking is a different thing and it is a linkage of number of two or more computer system to share information and date from one place to another..For pursue any master degree courses in Hardware and Networking you'll need to complete a graduation courses in virtually any discipline from reputed institute.
    there are lots of options and good future in
    hardware and networking.

- now a days networking and hardware is a great career
    field you can easily get chance to enter any company .

- the hardware is used to know and work with physical parts
    of a computer .

eligibility :
    - it must studied science background in 12th level
    in the recognized board .

other are :
    - the field of hardware jobs in india saturated at the moment .
    - the marginal increment in employment against number of
    pass-outs is on the lower side.

subject are :
    - HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
    - DIPLOMA IN HARDWARE AND NETWORKING

there are lots of institutes are there for this
    options . so, choose the correct path and achive your goal

thanks..

Shashank_gupta Array

Hi,

In this era of digital media, a field like hardware and networking has several career opportunities. With the electronics and telecom sector booming in India, hardware and networking professionals have bright opportunities and definitely a long way to go. Banks, financial institutions, IT/ITES enabled organizations all require hardware and networking professionals. So, good luck in your job search!

Thanks
    Shashank

saidham Array

Hello Friend,
    Computer Hardware is a combination of different physical parts of a computer. Networking involves linking of a group of two or more computer systems for the purpose of sharing information & data.

Good jobs in hardware & networking are offered by the Hardware manufacturing companies, system design companies, software company, call centre, telecom company,
    BPO company & hardware repair shops. The jobs are available according to the skills & qualification of the candidate.

The Hardware Networking professionals can find jobs in public sector & private sectors. They can employed in Hardware companies, Banks, corporate house, Industries, colleges/institutions.

Not only private sector jobs ,Recently the following govt. jobs are available for the Hardware Networking students:
    1.Administrative officer for IT(Hardware, software & Networking) New India assurance company limited.
    2.Hardware manager Satyajit ray film & television institutes.

There are wide number of job opportunities In hardware networking industry for professionals all across India.

Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?