Unregistered

What is the Procedure to appear in UPSC exam ?Name of the Coaching Institutes to become a custom officer in Airport ?

how to appear in upsc exams? and name list of the colleges in hyderabad city which are giving coaching for this exams to become a custom officer in airport?

Unregistered

Re: What is the Procedure to appear in UPSC exam ?Name of the Coaching Institutes to become a custom officer in Airport ?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION FROM COMMERCE STREAM. ALSO DONE MERCHANDISING FROM SASMIRA INSTITUTE. I WANT TO JOB IN CUSTOM DEPARTMENT . HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THAT DEPARTMENT.

KINDLY GIVE ME SUGGESTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    KINDLY SEND DETAILS ON MY EMAIL ID. ansariimran26@hotmail.com

wipro84 Array

Re: What is the Procedure to appear in UPSC exam ?Name of the Coaching Institutes to become a custom officer in Airport ?

Hi friend,

The UPSC Jobs are central government jobs.For approaching this jobs candidate should have the some educational qualifications.Clear details are mentioned below.

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UPSC EXAMS :

1. Person should completed the any degree or graduation or post graduation from recognized university.

2. Minimum 55% aggregate in academics.

3. Age limit for UPSC exams is 21 - 30 years.Relaxation is application as per the government rules.

>>> NUMBER OF LIMITS IN EXAMS :

1. For GENERAL Persons - 4 Attempts.

2. For OBC Persons - 7 Attempts.

3. For SC/ST Persons - NO Limit.

>>>SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UPSC JOBS :

1. Written test.

2. Personal interview.

3. Medical Test ( For defense jobs ).

>>> COACHING INSTITUTES FOR CUSTOM OFFICER IN AIRPORT :

1. Ujjwal IAS Academy.

2. IMS - Institute Of Mathematical Science ).

3. Lord Krishna IAS Academy.

4. O.P Singh's Academy.

5. Classic IAS Academy.

6. Khan Study Group.

7. JTS Institute.

8. Skylight .

9. Geographia institute.

10. Delhi Law academy etc.

In all above institute you can join for the custom officer in aiport coaching.

>>> Official website for knowing the UPSC Exams Notifications :
    http://www.upsc.gov.in
    >>> CURRENT NOTIFICATIONS IN UPSC BOARD ARE :
    1. INDIAN FOREST SERVICES - IFS:

a) Last date for applying is 14/5/2012.

b) Qualification is any degree from recognized university.

c) Age limit is 21 - 30 years.

d) For applying visit the link
    http://www.upsc.gov.in
    All the best...............

Unregistered

HI, THIS IS JYOTI GUPTA FROM MUMBAI I HAVE DONE AN S.Y.B.A FROM RAHEJA COLLEGE AN EVEN I HAVE DONE AN GROUND STAFF COURSE FROM AVALON AVIATION ACADEMY AN DOAG FROM KEERTI COMPUTER INSTITUTE I M PURSUING MY GRADUATION FROM WHERE SHOULD I APPLY FOR CUSTOM OFFICER EXAM IN MUMBAI

Unregistered

What is the UPSC exam ?list out the subjects Name of the Coaching Institutes in chennai to become a custom officer in Airport ?

Unregistered

sir. i m b tech final yr student..information technology...i want to know which upsc exam is for airport custom...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?