Unregistered

What is the new exam date for Jharkhand Primary Teachers Recuitment Examination?

Sir, i have applied for jharkhand primary teachers recruitment exam, which was to be held on 29may 2011 by j.a.c which was postponded indifinitly. so plz tell me the adjact new date for this exam. i will ne thankful to you sir.

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: What is the new exam date for Jharkhand Primary Teachers Recuitment Examination?

Jharkhand Government is going to recruit out 18208 teachers for the year 2012. In the recent press release by the Jharkhand Government that with in two month Govt. will recruit out the teachers.
    Primary Education: 13807 Posts
    Urdu Teachers: 4401 Posts

All those candidates will be eligible those had cleared the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test JTET

Cut off Mark
    For this Job is For General is 60 % ,SC-ST and Handicapped is 40 % and OBC is 50 %.

rajashekhar Array

Re: What is the new exam date for Jharkhand Primary Teachers Recuitment Examination?

the jharkhand gov will start recruitment of 18208 teachers.for this passing of TET is compulsary.and vacancies Cut off marks for exam will remains as per JTET,
    vacancies are under
    primary education-13807 posts
    urdu teachers-4401 posts
    jharkhand acadamic council (JAC) conducted the teacher eligibility test(JTET) for the recruitment of assistant teachers and primary school teachers for Urdu,Hindi,English subjects in current acadamic year...
    eligibility critiria:
    JTET 2012-Jharkhand primary teachers recruitment 2012 is for those candidates who had passed jharkhand teachers eligibility test going to recruit directly and this application will be held though online application and cut off marks for this job is for general is 60%,SC/ST and Handicapped is 40% and OBC is 50%...
    Right now no more details about this JTET 2012...
    thank you...

adi_netgenie Array

you must have missed the currents news.It is already declared that Jharkhand government will conduct the test within a short period of time(a few months). the most important topics of the news are :
    1.18208 teachers(13807 primary teachers + 4401 Urdu teachers) will be recruited
    2.the coordinator of this exam TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST(TET) is JHARKHAND ACADEMIC BOARD
    3.CUt off marks of the exam TET:
    60% for general candidates
    50% for SC/ST/OBC
    40% physically challenged or handicapped

IF you really want to crack this test,you must start practicing now.practice lot of problems and observe the time you are spending to solve a particular problem
    slowly reduce the time limit and practice more and more problems
    you will face tremendous competition in this test.so be prepared from the very beginning

all the best!

Rahulnewyon Array

Recuearment of teachers in Jharkhand is 18208.
    4 primary EADUCATION :13807 vecencieS
    4 URDU TEACHER:4401 vecencies
    compulsary 2 TET.
    CUT OFF MARKS :
    >>>4 SC/ST/HANDICAPED: 40%
    >>>>> 4 GENERAL: 605
    >>>>> 4 OBC: 50%
    good luck buddy

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

eligibility criteria for primary teacher recuitment examination

1.candidates who had passed jharkhand teachers eligibility test going to

recuit directly & application form will be available for them

totalprimary teacher posts-13820

urdu teacher posts-4421
    total no of posts available is 18241 teachers & they have to pass the teachers recuitment exam compulsory
    & vacancy cut off marks as per the rule.
    Cut off for general-60%,for obc-50%,for sc/st-40%

best of luck...........

Unregistered

sir please tell me that those who had not done teacher training and had pass 12th can attempt in TET in jharkhand

Unregistered

When will the new date for the primary teacher recuitment examination be declared..

G.KUMAR Array

Dear friend,eligibility criteria for primary teacher recuitment examination1.candidates who had passed jharkhand teachers eligibility testgoing torecuit directly & application form will be available for themtotalprimary teacher posts-13820urdu teacher posts-4421total no of posts available is 18241 teachers & they have to pass the teachers recuitment exam compulsory& vacancy cut off marks as per the rule.Cut off for general-60%,for obc-50%,for sc/st-40%best of luck...........

Unregistered

Sir I have done B.P.ED. May i give a exam of primary teacher ?

Unregistered

Please tell me the date of jharkhand assistant teacher exam 2012

Unregistered

I have done B.P.Ed so I can apply for primary teacher ?

Unregistered

I have done B.P.Ed so I can apply for primary teacher ?

Unregistered

i have done d.ed so i can apply for primary teacher?

Unregistered

sir i really tired of the cancellation of the exam when u r going to announce the new date for the primary high school exam

Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Gulzar from Chatra. I have completed B.ed. from Urdu & English in 2012. My confusion is that matric completed with 100 marks urdu but intermediate with 100 hindi (Not urdu even 50 mark). In B.a. Hons is also from URDU and B.ed. too from Urdu & English. Now for Upper/Lower primary teacher, Is URDU necessary in intermediate?

Unregistered

Dear Sir,

What is the exam date of TET 2012 ?

Unregistered

SIR I AM GRADUTE AND DOING B.ED,CAN I APPEAR IN THIS EXAM,PLZ TELL ME

Unregistered

what is last date for apply primary teacher in jharkhand

Unregistered

what is the process after qualifying jtet exam for recruitment in assistant teacher in jharkhand? pls tell me

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?