Unregistered

What are the minimum scores which are required to crack GATE and get admission in IITs?

I am a open category student can i know what is the minimum score required for cracking gate...?And what is the minimum score for getting iit colleges.......?

aalarif Array

Re: What are the minimum scores which are required to crack GATE and get admission in IITs?

well sir there is no such fixed minimum cut off marks in the gate,it all depends on the perfomances and number of students giving the gate exam that year,it changes every year,if you really want to secure your seat you must score more than 80% marks,,thats the only way you can make it to the iits.
    thank you.

subham21 Array

Re: What are the minimum scores which are required to crack GATE and get admission in IITs?

DEAR FRIEND,
    GATE IS CONDUCTED FOR POST GRADUATION COURSES i.e FOR M.TECH IN DIFFERENT SUBJECTS.

THERE IS NO FIXED CUT OFF MARKS IN GATE.EVERY YEAR IT CHANGES ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF

STUDENTS GIVING THE EXAMINATION.IF U WANT TO TO M.TECH IN IIT THEN YOU HAVE TO SCORE MINIMUM OF 80%.

WELL PREPAPRE FOR THE EXAM TO CRACK THE GATE PATTERN,SOLVE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPAERS WHICH HELPS YOU THE QUALITY OF

QUESTION COMES & PREPARE YOURSELF ACCORDING TO THAT,CLEAR ALL THE SUBJECTIVE CONCEPTS,FAITH IN GOD,WORK HARD.

BEST OF LUCK............

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

GATE cutoff scores varies from year to year and also they vary depending upon stream to stream, the cutoff marks, minimum marks of GATE are

o602es.jpg
    Based on the above picture it is clear that any score above 25 can be termed as minimum marks for qualification, as you belong to OC and haven't prescribed your stream marks of 60+ would definitely help you in getting admission into IIT's as there are 7 IIT colleges and a IISC

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
    Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
    Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
    Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
    Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
    Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
    Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
    Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.

Any rank below 100 would secure an admission into any of the above 8 colleges.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    as per your question , i tell you that their is not any criteria to decide cut off percentage for taking addmission in IITS this may vary from year to year , but generally the students who secure more then 80% of marks can get IITS , so, plan to get atleast 80% of marks so, that you can get IIT.....

all the best..........

vengat Array

Hai dear...

The minimum marks for iit, varies year by year.,

it depends upon the toughness of the paper

for iit's the minimum score is above 700 out of 1000

also if u get good air rank u will get the iit

Unregistered

What is the minimum marks i have to score in GATE to get admission in NIT\'s ???????????

Unregistered

hello sir, now i\'m in second year engineering .please tell me how can prepare for gate .please suggest me?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?