Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to qualify in SSC DEO exam? Procedure to apply after qualifying in the same exam?

sir
    please tell me how much marks i have to obtain to clear ssc exam of d.e.o and what will the procedure after qualifying the exam .i hope you will send me the answer of asked question
    deepg902@gmail.com is my email id

randhirk.rk Array

Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify in SSC DEO exam? Procedure to apply after qualifying in the same exam?

SSC Combined higher secondary exams is scheduled for 21st and 28th Oct 2012.

Questions will be asked from the below sections in this written exams:

General Intelligence- 50 Questions
    Quantitative Aptitude -50 Questions
    English Language-50 Questions
    General Awareness-50 questions

Total Time given for the Test is 120 minutes.
    There will be .25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer and you get 1 marks for each correct answer.

Cut Off marks is not fixed in this exams and it changes each year.

But if you score above 130 marks in the general category, you have a fair chance to get selected.

After you clear the written tests there will be skill tests.

SKILL TEST for Data Entry Operator-Data Entry of 8000 key depresions per hour on computer.

SKILL TEST for Lower Division Clerks- Typing test will be conducted in Hindi or English.

Unregistered

Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify in SSC DEO exam? Procedure to apply after qualifying in the same exam?

hi,sir i want to know that it is compulsory to clear all the section in ssc exam

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

If you have appeared for SSC - LDC/DEO exam at any of the 21st october or going to appear for this exam then you should know that the exam level is not very high means if you have practiced well then you may easily qualify the exam and qualifying marks are different for each category which are following

For SC Category Candidates : About 75 marks for LDC and 85 for DEO

For ST Category Candidates : About 70 marks for LDC and 80 for DEO

For OBC Category Candidates : About 85 marks for LDC and 95 marks for DEO

For General Category Candidates : About 100 for LDC and 110 for DEO

For Ex-Servicemen Candidates : About 60 marks for LDC and 70 for DEO

For PWD Category Candidates : About 60 mark for LDC and 70 for DEO

You may see the qualifying mark in LDC and DEO exam under SSC

All the best

Unregistered

Sir minimum marks in each subject to qualify ex. Reasoning, math,english. Please tell me. I am obc catg. So what is mininum mark to qualify l.d.c exam?

Unregistered

Mr. Manoj sir Please don\'t mind but marks details you are giving i am not satisfy that it is correct because specially in General should be minimum 115-120 Marks(DEO) and 107-112(LDC) to clear SSC exam and 130 is secure to get Job.
    About OBC and SC and ST You Gave right detail.

Unregistered

Sir I m in OBC Catg. and my score about 112 or 113, and my speed about 40 WPM. So please confirm me for sellection in deo/ldc.

Unregistered

I have opted for 95 marks in this exam. Do i have a chance?
    I ma in general category.

Unregistered

is there any reservation for cap,ncc and so..

poonamc306 Array

hi manojbadoniya,
    can you just help me with this, i am from general category and have got 113 and my typing speed is 45 words/min. is there any chance of me in deo???
    one of my friend told me that i am not eligible for it, just by hearing these words i am worried now plz help on me this!

Unregistered

hi fnds kya koi bata skta h ki sc candidate k liye deo me kitna cut-off jata h?my emai id is rawat.mukesh76@gmail.com...9044148782..

ro9044148782 Array

nhi DEO me sectional cut off nahi hai..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?