Unregistered

What is the meaning of IS Officer? What are the preparations needed, work of an IS Officer and qualification for the same?

Hello I am Niton Nath. I am a student of B.com 1st year and I want to become an IS officer and i have some question about IS officer 1.what is the full mining of IS officer? 2.what are the preparation that i need to do to become this? 3.what are the works of an IS officer? 4.what is the minimum qualification to become an IS officer? Will you please also give me the information about IPS/IAS?

bsahoo.94 Array

Re: What is the meaning of IS Officer? What are the preparations needed, work of an IS Officer and qualification for the same?

Actually IAS/IPS are not examinations they are services i.e., civil services to serve mankind or citizens of India the whole procedure is under Indian Civil Services.

To recruit personnel in to these services there has to be some government body, So that Government group is called UPSC(Union Public service commission)

The examination conducted to recruit in to these services is called CSE(Civil Service Examination).

This exam is conducted every year but the procedure of the examination will continue years long in short the examination or Selection process will be 1 and half years.

This procedure will be in the form of three stages i.e.,
    ->Preliminary(CSAT)
    ->Mains
    ->Interview

after clearing all these rounds you will be selected in to anyone of the services and you will be given a cadre.

The eligibility for this examination is 21 years of age and a degree while appearing in to the examination.

I hope my information would help you a lot...

vikasjha39 Array

Re: What is the meaning of IS Officer? What are the preparations needed, work of an IS Officer and qualification for the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello I am Niton Nath. I am a student of B.com 1st year and I want to become an IS officer and i have some question about IS officer 1.what is the full mining of IS officer? 2.what are the preparation that i need to do to become this? 3.what are the works of an IS officer? 4.what is the minimum qualification to become an IS officer? Will you please also give me the information about IPS/IAS?
    HI!
    Friend it is not I.S officer it is I.A.S officer.

I.A.S is Indian Administrative Services.

For I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

QUALIFICATION:- Graduation with any stream from recoginised university..
    Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination
    but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination

AGE LIMIT:-
    A candidate must have attained 21 years and not be over
    30 years on August 1 of the year of examination.

NATIONALITY:- Only Indian nationals are eligible for IAS and IPS.

There are three stage of selection:-
    > Prelims Exam
    > Mains Exam
    > Interview

For more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    'IS' is not the right term...........the proper term is IAS

Well it is a service under the central Government of INDIA.You need to clear CSAT entrance exam to qualify for the job.lots of candidates all over INDIA take part in this exam......so it is quite hard to crack as the level of paper is quite high compared to other sections or sectors

Eligibility Criteria

Academic Qualification
    Graduate degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Mathematics, Physics, Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university

AGE LIMIT
    21-30 years(For General Candidates)
    21-32 years (OBC)
    21-35 years (SC/ST candidates)

Number of Attempts
    4 (For General Candidates)
    7 (OBC)
    Unlimited (SC/ST candidates)

the exam consists of 3 parts :
    preliminary exam
    mains exam
    personal interview

question pattern:
    English
    analytical problems
    Data interpretation
    basic computer knowledge
    assertion and reason
    logical reasoning

English is very tough in IAS .....you must prepare very hard for it!!!!!!!!!!!
    you need to practice data interpretation very hard......and you must be able to speak English fluently
    you must be good at solving analytical problems faster
    Moreover the aptitude is also hard.....so it requires quite high IQ level
    so mostly the best students can get through it....or prolonged hard labour can also make you crack this exam

Appearing for CSAT and cracking it will make you eligible for many more services like
    • IAS(INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE)
    • IFS(INDIAN FOREIGN RELATIONSHIP SERVICE)
    • IRS(INDIAN RAILWAYS SERVICE)
    • IPS(INDIAN POLICE SERVICE)

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Hello sir
    Sir mujhe I.S Officer ki padhayi karni h plz aap mujhe bata sakte hai iska form kaha par milta plz provide me institute and university

Neha S Array

Hello friend]

I am giving you the eligibilities to take part in IAS in various fields.

NATIONALITY

A candidate must be a citizen of India.

He must be in between the age of 21 years to 30 years.

For physically handicapped,relaxation of 10 years ,for SC/ST -5 years and for OBC-3 years os given

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS

The general candidates have 4 attempts while there is no limit for SC/ST candidates but for backward classes 7 attempts are there.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

The person must have graduation degree from any of the recognized universities in India .The candidates appearing for the final exams are also eligible for the pre liminary tests but before joining they need to submit the original documents showing their holding of degree.

So if you have these ,you can apply to the IAS Exam/

Best of luck

Unregistered

what is the benifit in 2 taking maths and physics for I.P.S Officer ?what are things that i have to make strong for I.P.S officer ?

Unregistered

hi,muje ias karna hay to muje iske liye kaha pay apply karna padega????????????

chandu22 Array

Hai friends
    we are thinking it is an mistake it is not a is ,it is an ias

is stands for the information security

ias stands for the indian administrative service

to become an ias officer ,first you must be an graduated in any degree in any named university,getting minimum 70 %in graduated degree
    the ias exam is conducted by the upsc board under the control of the central government
    their is having an some coaching institutions which you can prepare for the exam
    should be an indian citizen

hope it is use full to u

good luck

Unregistered

Good morning,
    kya aap bata sakte hai B.Sc k graduation k baad IAS ki exam dila sakte hai ?aur mai B.Sc botany se kari hu...

rashmisingh2609@gmail.com Array

good morning,
    mai bio ki student hu aur mai b.sc botany se kari hu...! kya bata sakte hai B.Sc k post graduation k baat IAS ki exam de sakte hai??

learn Array

dear friend,

its not IS officer
    actually it is IAS officer

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service
    its exam is considered to be the toughest exam in India

eligibility for this exam
    • you must be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
    • candidates appear for the final year are also eligible

age limit
    • 21 to 30 years for general
    • 21 to 33 years for obc
    • 21 to 35 years for sc/st
    • 21 to 40 years fpr PH

citizenship

must have a Indian citizenship

no of attempts
    • 4 attempts for general
    • 7 attempts for obc
    • no limit for sc/st

procedure of selection
    • preliminary exam
    • mains exam
    • interview

pattern of the exam

preliminary exam pattern
    The preliminary examination consists of two papers:

Paper I -- General Studies of 150 marks
    Paper II -- An Optional subject of 300 marks

mains exam pattern

Unregistered

what is the actual pattern of ias exam?

Manoj1 Array

Hello Sir,
    Sorry sir i think you have a mistake.As my convention it is IAS.It stands for Indian
    Administrative service.It is one of the higher post in our country.

Ok,let's start discuss about IAS officer.For this you should have complete of your graduation level with score of 70% above.
    As usually this exam is conducted every year.This exam is conducted under UPSC board.

you can take coaching for preparing exam in some institutes.
    so please prepare your self and attend this exam with confidently.
    I hope my detection is very help full to you...
    All the best....Thanks

Unregistered

hello sir my self sonia tomar sir mai ye janna chahti hu ki ias / ips
    ki job mai girls keliye heigt kitni honi chaiye

Unregistered

what is main work of IAS officer?

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

Dear sir,
    It is IAS officer. it stands for Indian Administrative services.

now for that you have to take civil service examination.

You can go for IAS- Indian Administrative services
    IPS= Indian police services.
    IFS: Indian Foreign services.
    IRS: Indian revenue services and many more by this exam.

This exam gives you the highest administrative job in the nation and you become a gazetted officer by this.

you need to be a graduate for this.
    the age should be 21 to 30 years. (relaxation is there for SC/ST and OBC candidates).

the exam has 3 components:
    1. prelims exam.
    2. Mains exam
    3. Interview.

Upon clearing one component, you move to next for selection.

the officer like DC, Comissioner, ACP are all from this cadre

Unregistered

govinda......i want to make ips if you can prepare me i can do anything
    thanking you
    your obidently
    govinda....
    jai hind

Unregistered

What is the meaning off the IAS officer what are needed of preparation , works on IAS officer & same off the qualification

Unregistered

What is the meaning off the IAS officer what are needed of preparation , works on IAS officer & same off the qualification

Unregistered

when next IPS/IAS exam will held?
    What is the minimam qualification to sit this exam?
    In which subjects have in this exam.

Unregistered

Hello Sir,
    I want to know that what is the best institute for preparing the test of I.A,S/I.P.S. Sir please tell me what\'s the physical standard for I.P.S. I want to become an I.P.S/I.A.S. I have completed my study i.e M.A B.ed.

Unregistered

how we can prepare for this exam?

Unregistered

helllo,My name is deepanshu kumar i m student of kendriya vidyalaya.
    what IAS Officer duty is very dangerous..?
    please give me my answer very fast......

Unregistered

sir m the student of b.d.s bt meri study complete ni hoyi but meinu eh information chahidi c k coaching lyi best institute kehra??? Sir plz ds deo plz sir.

Unregistered

I m preparing for ias...can u plz advice me wat is the main thing(subject) that will help me in scoring the maximum.moreover let me know wheather prepartion of maths is mandatory bcoz last year we have only 2 ques.nd i m not up to da mark in maths

Unregistered

hello, plz help me. Me abhi s.y.b.com me hu.college finish hone ke baad i.a.s ka exam dena chasti hu so plz abhi age muje i.a.s ke liye or kiya padhayi karni hogi.

Unregistered

Hello sir my self indu pawar mene apna b.com complete kar liya h kya me I a s kar sakti hu iske liye kis college me addmision lena padega and kya preparation krna hogi pls tel me answer

Unregistered

what is full form of ias

Unregistered

How to become a district collector?What is the eligibility for that ?If am student of arts.Which form should I fill for that?Please help me.

Unregistered

Hi!!!I am Sana.I want to know that how can we become IS Officer.What does it mean and what is the job of an IS Officer?

Unregistered

hai sir , mai IAS krna chati hu mai janti hu k ye after gra hoga but mai iski tyari abi se krna chati hu to mujhe kya books ya aur kya prna hoga taki mai jab coaching lu to phele hi thora smajh saku ache se

k.uma Array

Cool Re: What is the meaning of IS Officer? What are the preparations needed, work of an IS Officer and qualification for the same?

HI DUDE,

ELIGIBILITY for IAS:-

1.A candidate must have completed their graduation Degree in any Discipline (B.A, B.com, B.E ) with atlest 55% from recognise universities.

2.Final year students are also applicable.

3.Age Limit:-

1.General category student:- 21-30 yrs.
    2.OBC relaxation in upper age +3 yrs.
    3.SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 yrs.

4.No. Attempt:-

1.General - max. 4.
    2.OBC - max. 7.
    3.SC/ST - No limit.

5.Exam Pattern:-

1.Preliminary Exam.
    2.Main Exam.
    3.Interview.

6. Fee :-

Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
    (No fee for SCs/STs/Physically disabled only)

7. Natonality:-

1.Only Indian nationals are eligible
    R
    a citizen of India,
    a subject of Nepal,
    a subject of Bhutan,

The Things required to crack the Interview of IAS is as follows:-

1. Good Confidence.

2. Well Dressed.

3. Good Body Language.

4. Knowledge on some subjects on your stream.

5. Good Communication Skill in English.

WISH U BEST OF LUCK

vkg11920 Array

Dear you are thinking about IAS it means indian administrative examination.This examination is conducted every year to recruit personnels to variuos pozts like in IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS..The exam for these is conducted by upsc and is called civil services exam.The exam or selection process has three stages:1.preliminary:this comprises of objective questions based on general study and is common for all.2.Mains exam:this ia a written exam and is based on optional and compulsary subjects,this consists of subjective type questions...you also have to write essay.3.interview ..this is final stage.candidates qualifying mains are called for interview.This whole process takes upto 1.5 years.After that you are alloted cadre depending upon your rank and choice.You you clears the exam you can become DC,collector;sp, and other such posts.Eligibility1.you should have a graduation degree from recognized university.Age 21-30 years relaxation for reserved categories apllicable.physically fitGood luck

Unregistered

hey I\'m sharda. i want to become an I.A.S officer and have some certain question
    1. can a person become an I.A.S officer after completing their studies in commerce field ?

Unregistered

what is the main work of IAS officer?

james786 Array

Hi,,

you are thinking about IAS it means indian administrative examination.This examination is conducted every year to recruit personnels to variuos pozts like in IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS..The exam for these is conducted by upsc and is called civil services exam.

The examination conducted to recruit in to these services is called CSE(Civil Service Examination).

This exam is conducted every year but the procedure of the examination will continue years long in short the examination or Selection process will be 1 and half years.

The exam or selection process has three stages:

1.preliminary:this comprises of objective questions based on general study and is common for all.

2.Mains exam:this ia a written exam and is based on optional and compulsary subjects,this consists of subjective type questions...you also have to write essay.

3.interview ..this is final stage.candidates qualifying mains are called for interview

ALL THE VERY BEST

Unregistered

ias ki tyari karne ke liye konsi book best rahegi

Unregistered

Sir i\'m Complteted my B. E in Computer Engineering CAn i apply f0r IAS ???/ n sir atlest giveing us proper Gideline for Preparation for Exams???????

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?