Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for N.D.A. Examination ? How can i apply for NDA exam ?

If I want the entry in exam of 15-4-2012 what I have to do? what is the last date of N.D.A. EXAM?

p.k. Array

Re: What is the last date to apply for N.D.A. Examination ? How can i apply for NDA exam ?

hii

NDA 2012 I EXAM :

Date to apply is 30-01-2012
    test date is 15-04-2012

so my friend its gone to apply and

NDA 2012 II EXAM :

Releasing of notification : april 2012

Last date of submission of application form : May 2012

Date of Examination : August 2012

~regards~
    p.k.

sameer007 Array

Re: What is the last date to apply for N.D.A. Examination ? How can i apply for NDA exam ?

If you have not applied for the NDA 1 exam going to be held on 15-4-2012 then you will not be able to sit in it.
    You will have to wait for the NDA 2 exam scheduled in August 2012.
    Eligibility criteria for appearing in NDA exam-
    -Your age must be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
    -You should be 12th pass or appearing in 12th exam and having minimum 60% marks in 12th.
    -You should be a citizen of India.
    Best of luck and prepare well for the NDA 2 exam...

Muthulakshmisankar Array

The Union Public Service Commission will hold the examination on 15th April, 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 129th Course, and for the 91st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from December 2012
    Last date for receipt of applications: 30th January, 2012

harshit agrawal Array

my dear.......
    N.D.A is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
    I am sorry to say that you can't appear in N.D.A(I), 2012
    because last date of submission of form is over.
    If you want you can apply fin N.D.A(II), 2012.
    IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
    Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
    Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
    Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)
    best of luck.........

Prince_Abby Array

Dear Friend,
    NDA Examination is held under UPSC.
    The Date of the Examination is 29/08/2012. The Form will be Published on 5/5/2012.
    The Last Date of Submission of Form is 4/6/2012.
    The Date May Change A Bit, Keep Visiting www.upsc.gov.in for latest updates.

To Apply for Examination you must be between 16.5 to 19 years Old.
    You Must have passed 12th or May be Appearing from Recognized Board.
    You Must Be Indian and Unmarried.
    Only Male Candidates are Eligible.
    More more Info Log on to- http://nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html

All the Best

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I want the entry in exam of 15-4-2012 what I have to do? what is the last date of N.D.A. EXAM?
    hi,friend;..

NDA stands for National Defense Academy :

National defense academy is conducted by the union public service commission under the defense examination every for requiting the following 3 wing through NDA entrance exams and for these wing required requirements are follow bellow;.

~~ Indian Air Force
    ~~ Indian Navy
    ~~ Indian Army

UPSC is conducted the written exam for requiting these posts through NDA entrance exam and for this exam required educational qualifications are different for every wings are follow;..

For indian army required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subjects from recognized board of intermediate or equivalent board.

For indian navy and air force required educational qualifications are you must completed the any 10+2 from recognized board of intermediate or equivalent board and here not required any percentage.

Also required the minimum age limit should be 16 1/2 years and maximum should be 19 years for all category candidates and in defense academy age relaxation is not available.You must be indian citizen and you must be male bachelor candidates and height should be 163 cm with good physical fitness.

After completing the written exam called for medical test and personal interview.

Apply Processor & Important Dates :

For these posts applications can be submitted both online and offline method by paying the application fee 25 rupees [except SC & ST] at any bank by cash or DD,so if you want to apply through on-line applications are available at http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and if you are applying through offline you cab submitted same application from by post to official address.

Important Dates for NDA I Exam :

~ Release of Notification: October, 2011/2012
    ~ Last date of submission of application form: November, 2011/2012
    ~ Date of Examination: April, 2012/2013

Important dates for NDA II EXAM:

~ Release of Notification: April,2012
    ~ Last date of submission of application form: May, 2012
    ~ Date of Examination: August, 2012

So,for NDA I exam the last date of submission application from over,you don't worry NDA II notification will be released in April 2012 wait some days and the notification will be announced in the employments news.

For more information click link : http://www.nda.nic.in/

all the best;..

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    NDA(national defence academy) is one of the way to go in the indian navy, air force, army, every year the exam was held twice in a year (in the month of april and august) .first of all you have to clear the written exam and then the successfull candidates will go for next stage that is SSB(service selection board)....

this year the different dates related to NDA are given as below:-

-NDA 2012 I EXAM :

exam date is 15-04-2012

NDA 2012 II EXAM :

all the best.......................

anu7 Array

NDA 2012 II EXAM :

National defense academy is conducted by the union public service commission under the defense examination every for requiting the following 3 wing through NDA entrance exams and for these wing required requirements are follow bellow;.

~~ Indian Air Force
    ~~ Indian Navy
    ~~ Indian Army

UPSC is conducted the written exam for requiting these posts through NDA entrance exam and for this exam required educational qualifications are different for every wings are follow;..

For indian army required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subjects from recognized board of intermediate or equivalent board.

ashwak Array

If you want to apply for the NDA EXAM ,

~ you should have completed 12th with PCM as main subjects
    ~ your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
    ~ you must be an UNAMRRIED MALE candidate
    ~ you must be a citizen of india

So, you satisfy the aboove Eligliblity criteria points of NDA EXAM , then you can apply now

The Notification is already released on 05-05-2012

The applications closing date : -

04-07-2012

The Exam date : -

19-08-2012

How to apply : -

you can appy for the exam either by
    1) Online mode
    or
    2) Off line mode

Exam syllabus : -

1) General ablity - 600 marks
    2) Maths - 300 marks

all the best . ..

anu7 Array

~~ Indian Air Force
    ~~ Indian Navy
    ~~ Indian Army

NDA 2012 I EXAM :

test date is 15-04-2012

NDA 2012 II EXAM :

all the best

popeye Array

nda logo.jpg

You can apply for NDA-II becaues NDA-I exams notifications as well as exam is already over.

Date of NDA I Exam was 15-04-2012. If you have apply NDA-I exam then also you can apply for this exam.

Eligibility for NDA :

You must be an Indian

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply and age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years. If your age is crossed 19 years and then you are not eligible to apply for this examination.

For Army Wings:

You must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education.

For Army Force and Naval Wings:

You must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education and must have physics and mathematics as subjects.

Important dates for NDA-II exam,2012 :

Notification published--05/05/2012.

Last date of submitting application forms--04/06/2012.

Date of Exam--19/08/2012

NITIN GUPTA Array

Dear friendthe date to apply for nda examination is the 30th day of january 2012 and the examination date is 15th day of april 2012+ hope it helpsthanks and visit again happy to help

Anuresh Array

Smile Re: What is the last date to apply for N.D.A. Examination ? How can i apply for NDA exam ?

The last date to apply for N.D.A. Examination

Hii friend
    Here the eligibility for NDA entrance exam are..

Eligibility For NDA exam:-

Qualification :– The candidate must have passed 12th class with around 55% aggregate from a recognized university or college. The candidate should
    with Physics, mathematics, and Chemistry.final year students in 12th class are also eligible to apply NDA.

Age limit:- Only unmarried male candidate whose age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years are eligible.

you should not born earlier than 2nd january,1994 and not later than 1st july 1996

Exam pattern:- There are two paper in this exam.first paper is math. It's 300 marks and question will be 120, every question
    is 2.5 marks.second paper is General ability which is 600 marks.there are two section divide in General ability
    1.english(200 marks) and general knowledge(400 marks).

NDA 1:--
    • Relese notification --31/12/2011
    • last date -----30/01/2012
    • exam 15/04/2012

NDA 2:--
    • Relese notification 05/05/2012
    • last date -04/06/2012
    • exam 19/08/2012
    All the best....

ranjeet250490 Array

Hi

I am really sorry to say the the last date to apply for the NDA exam which was to be held on 15-04-2012 was 30th January 2012. As you have failed to apply then and also the exam is over now.

So the only option left for you to apply is in the NDA 2 which would be held in the month of August.

The Notification for that has already been out in the month of April and you can apply for it till May 2012.

The exam would be held in the month of August.

Please Click Here for more information on this exam by visiting the Official UPSC website.

Please note that you should be within the age 16.5 to 19 years to apply for this exam and also should be a 12th pass from a recognized school.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
    RANJEET

kullayappa Array

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

The last date to apply for the NDA exam is , 04-07-2012

* you should have completed 12th WITH physcis , chemistry , maths as compulsary subjects to apply for the exam

* your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years only

* you must be an unammied candidate

* you must be a citizen of india

**** you can apply in

~ ONLINE MODE or
    ~ OFFLINE MODE

For OFFLINE mode , you can fillup from from your Nearest POst office

SELECTION PROCUDURE involves 3 steps

* Written exam
    * Interview
    * Medical test

all the best . . .

King Array

Hello Dear,
    As the date of 15-04-2012 has already gone so you have to focus on the upcoming exam for N.D.A(National Defense Academy) conducted by U.P.S.C(Union Public Service Commission).

As per latest information and updates which i have collected i came to know that an exam will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 19th August,2012 for admission to the Army,Navy and Air Force wings of the N.D.A for the 130th Course and for the 92nd Indian Naval Academy Course(I.N.A.C) commencing from July,2013.

The candidates joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B.Tech course and would be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches of the Navy Subject to availability of vacancies.
    The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be 355(195 for Army, 39 for Navy, 66 for the Air Force and 55 for Indian Naval Academy(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).

Application Fee:- Candidates from SC/ST/sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are not required to pay any fee but other category candidates who come under unreserved category have to pay Rs.50 either by paying the amount in cash at any branch of S.B.I or by using Net Banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

You can apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. There would be a detailed instruction for filling up online applications in this website.You should submit only single application.Then you must ensure that application with the higher RID(Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee etc.

The Online applications can be filled upto 4th June,2012 till 11:59 P.M. after which the link will be disabled.
    The Result of the written part of the examination is likely to be declared in the month of November,2012.

In case of any guidance.information/clarification regarding the applications you can contact U.P.S.C's facilitation counter near gate "C" of its campus in person or over telephone 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs.

I hope this will help you and clear all your doubts.
    I wish you a very good luck for your examination.
    Work hard and manage time well.
    You will definitely succeed.

THANK YOU.

ravikanth2027 Array

NDA stands National Defense Academy
    NDA exam are conducted by UPSC twice in a year
    i.e NDA I , NDA II

NDA Exam is conducted for 3 wings
    Indian AirForce
    Indian Navy
    Indian Army

Eligibility :

Candidates must complete 12th stands
    Age between 16.5 to 19 years
    unmarried male person & Indian

NDA II Exam Dates 2012 :

Date of Notification : 05.05.2012
    Last Date of receipt of form : 04.06.2012
    Date of Exam : 19.08.2012
    more details : http://www.upsc.gov.in

wipro84 Array

Hi friend GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ,

The Union Public Service Commission Board Released the notification for the NDA.If you have the below qualification then you can apply for this exam :

>>> QUALIFICATION FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY :

1. Candidates should be pass outs in 12th class or any equivalent qualification from recognized university.

>>> AGE LIMIT :

1. Candidates born between
    02/07/2012 to 01/01.1997 only are eligible for apply.

2. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be
    04/06/2012.

3. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.

>>> SELECTION PROCESS :

1. Written test.

2. Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.

>>> APPLICATION FEE :

1. 50 Rupees by depositing the cash in SBI Branches or by using internet banking

2. For SC/ST candidaes free of cost.

>>> Last date for applying is ( ON or BEFORE ) 04/06/2012.
    >>> NAME OF THE VACANCIES :
    Total 355 vacancies.

1. Army wing - 195 vacancies.

2. Air force - 66 vacancies.

3. Navy - 39 vacancies.

4. Indian Naval Academy - 55 vacancies.

>>> Website for application is http://www.upsc.gov.in
    All the best.

ravikanth2027 Array

NDA Exam Dates 2012:

NDA I Exam Dates :

Date of Notification : 31.12.2011
    Last date of receipt of form : 30.01.2012
    Date of Exam : 15.04.2012

NDA II Exam Dates :

Date of Notification : 05.05.2012
    Last date of receipt of form : 04.06.2012
    Date of Exam : 19.08.2012

More details : http://www.upsc.gov.in

ranjith1438 Array

Hai,NDA(National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year i.eNDA-I,NDA-II.NDA has three wings:Indian army,Indian navy,Indian airforce.NDA-I exam was already over, the important dates for NDA-IIate of Notification:05-may-2012,Last date of receipt of form : 04-june-2012,Date of Exam: 19.aug-2012.For more details check the Official website of UPSChttp://www.upsc.gov.inAll the best.

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>>> National Defence Academy ;--

>> The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the exam conducted by the UPSC twice in a year as NDA-I and NDA-II.,for the admissions like Indian Army,Navy and Airforce...,

>> To Apply for this Exam The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility Criteria....,

-- The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.

-- The Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

-- The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.

-- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

-- You must have Citizenship of India.

-->>> I have listed here the Physical fitness criteria .Please check out the below chart.

-->> The Exam Pattern are :--

-->> Important dates..,

>> The NDA-I Dates were Over of the 2012 years..,

-- The Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011

-- The Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012

-- The Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

-->>> NDA-II dates :--

-- The Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012

-- The Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012

-- The Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

>> For more details you can go through the website :-- www.upsc.gov.in

http://nda.nic.in/

..........GOOD LUCK............

venkataprakash Array

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination , this examination is conducted twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II . NDA I application was already closed because the examination was already completed . Now NDA II notification was available and the details of about the exam notification was available in the official website of UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) .

NDA Examination is conducted for recruitment into any one of the following wings :-

~~Army wings
    ~~Navy wings
    ~~Air force wings

For Army wings required education qualification is that candidate should have a completed Higher Secondary Level (12th) with any discipline like commerce or science or any other stream from any recognized Institute or equivalent qualification .

For Navy / Air force required education qualification is that candidate should have a completed Higher Secondary Level (12th) with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from any recognized Institution or equivalent qualification .

Required Age criteria is that candidate should have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years , there is no relaxation applicable . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

This examination is conducted only for Intermediate candidates and not for the Bachelor's level candidates .

Physical Standards :- Minimum height is 157.5 for Army ( 162.5 for Air force ) .

Selection Process :- Written , SSB Interview , Personal Test .

How to Apply ???

Candidate have to fill the application forms only in online and there is no offline mode application . Candidate have to pay the fees Rs 50 /- at cash in SBI branches OR Pay through Visa / Master / Debit / Credit cards Or Pay through Internet Banking .

Online Application :- http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Note :- There is no fees for SC/ST candidates .

Online Application can divided two Stages . Stage one consist of five pages like Personal Details , Selection of Centers , Selection of post like Army wings , Navy , Air force ( candidate have to give Preference ) , Check the details and last but least the system will be generate Unique Roll Number to the candidates . Bank challan will be available from at the time of fill the Online application . Stage Two consist of three pages Payment details , Uploading Photo and Signature .

Important dates for NDA II :-

-Date of Notification :- 05.05.12
    -Last date for receipt of application :- 04.06.12
    -Date of examination :- 19.08.12

Official Website :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Avtar1 Array

Hello Friend,

NDA -1 exam has gone, but NDA-2 notification is released ,
    SO , for Notification please see the details below

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
    Date of Notification in advertisement:- 05.05.2012

Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012

Date of exam:-19.08.2012

thanks.

Nathan Array

Cool Re: What is the last date to apply for N.D.A. Examination ? How can i apply for NDA exam ?

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

NDA stands for National defence academy This examination is conducted by union public service commission for twice per year(nda 1 and nda 2).NDA have three kind of wings there are

>>Army
    >>Navy
    >>Air force

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination:-
    >>The candidate should be complete the 12th standard with recognized school
    >>The candidate should be medically fit for this examination.
    >>The candidate age should between 16.5 to 19 years.
    >>The candidate should be citizen of india.

friend the nda-1 examination is over. but you can attend Nda-2 examination. The Important Notification for Nda-2.

>>Notification:- 5-5-12
    >>Last date of receipt of application form:- 4-6-12
    >>date of examination:- 19-8-12

More details visit on official website:- http://www.upsc.gov.in
    Attached Files

Supra Array

NDA 2012 I EXAM :

test date is 15-04-2012

so my friend its gone to apply and

NDA 2012 II EXAM :

abhi16 Array

Dear friend,

NDA (National Defence Academy Examination)is conducted twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II.
    NDA I exam date has gone but you have the chance for NDA II as it will be held in the month of August.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational:
    >>12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a state or central education board or a university.
    >> Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class can also apply.

>>Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
    >>your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

You have to pass 3 stages of the exam;
    1. Written test
    2. Interview
    3. Medical fitness

Scheme of NDA Entrance Examination:-

1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :–

Subject Code Duration
    Maximum Marks
    Mathematics 01 2-½ Hours
    General Ability Test 02 2-½ Hours

Total 900

Important dates for NDA II 2012:-

• Release of Notification: 5th May 2012
    • Last date of submission of online application form: 4th June 2012 (11:59pm)
    • Date of Examination: 19th Aug 2012

You can go through some of the Reference Books, I am providing their names for NDA exam:-

•Arihant NDA Entrance Exam Practice Sets by RPH
    •NDA Exam Guide by Datason RP
    •NDA Examiantion Solved Papers up to date
    •NDA manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications
    •Practice Work Book by Dr. H. P. Sharma

ALL THE BEST...

adi_netgenie Array

NDA=====>>>>>>>>>>>>National Defence Academy

NDA exam is held for recruitement in:

!!!!Eligliblity criteria!!!!

• candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board
    • should have PCM(Physics/Chemistry/ Maths) as main subjects in 12th
    • candidate must be a citizen of India
    • candidate appearing for final exams are not eligible for this examination
    • candidate must be an UNMARRIED MALE candidate

!!!!Age Criteria!!!!

Your age should be in between 16.5--19 years
    no relaxation is applicable for any types of category or OBC,SC etc

Marital status should be:
    Unmarried Male candidate
    Physical test will be conducted in the exam
    Height Limit: 157.5-162.5cms

both online and offline mode of application is available
    you can directly buy the form from the post office paying the application form fee

!!!!Recruitment Procedure!!!!

• Written exam
    • Personal Interview
    • Medical test

!!!!Exam Pattern!!!!

• General ability 600 marks
    • Maths 300 marks

IMPORTANT DATES REGARDING EXAM

• Date of Notification 05/05/12
    • Last date for receipt of application 04/06/12
    • Date of examination 19/08/12

!!!!!REFERENCE BOOKS!!!!!

images.jpgNational_Defence_Academy_Exams,_NDA_Entrance_Exams,_NDA_Eligibility,_NDA_Preparation,_NDA_Syllab.jpgNDA.jpg

QUESTION PAPERS AND SOLUTIONS
    of NDA http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/05/nati...ar-papers.html

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

subham21 Array

dear friend,

NDA is one of the way to enter in the field of navy,air force, army.this exam is conducted twice in a year.generally in the month of august & april.

A candidate after clearing written test Then they have to appear for SSB exam.

important notification

nda 1 2012 examination

date to apply-30.01.2012

date of entrance examination-15.04.2012

nda 2 examination

releasing of notification- April 2012

last date for submission of application form-may 2012

date of entrance examination-august 2012

best of luck..........

selvakumar Array

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year . To apply for this Examination then you should complete 12th standard .

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination :-
    ================================

~~ You should complete 12th standard from recognized University / School .
    ~~ You should Umarried male candidate .
    ~~ Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years
    ~~ You should be Physically as well medically fit .
    ~~ You should be Citizen of India .

Note :- To apply for Airforce and Navy academy you should qualified in 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics .

Selection Procedure for the NDA Examination may divided into , Written Examination / Interview and Medical Examination .

-The Written Examination may conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission )
    -The interview may conducted by SSC ( Service Selection Board ) .
    -The Medical Examination may condcuted by a Service Medical Board.

Application Procedure :-
    =====================

Online Mode :-
    You may download the Examination application form from the Official website of UPSC
    Offline Mode :- You may buy the Examination application form from the Post official in any baranch .

You may pay the Examiantion Fees in any one of the Following Mode

-Submit fees direct in SBI Branch
    -Pay fees through SBI Debit/Credit Card
    -Pay fees through SBI Net Banking.

Notification for NDA Examination (2) :-
    ==============================

-Date of commencement of notification : 05/05/2012
    -Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04/06/2012
    -Date of NDA II Exam : 19/08/2012

Unregistered

Sir i have got 57.4% in 2 with (PCM) subjects can i have allow to give the NDA test

bhuvnesh sachdev Array

for admisson in NDA

sir i have 57.4% in +2 class with (PCM) subjects sir can i got admisson in NDA with these marks

Unregistered

I\'ve already applied and appeared at NDA written on 15.4.12. When can I get the result .
    Sarthak Rana,Sainik School,Bhubaneswar,DoB.10.09.1994

ranjith1438 Array

Hai,NDA-I and NDA-II exams both application procedure and written examination was already closed.So you can apply for the next year NDA exams, the notification of next year will not be released so you can wait for the notification dates.All the best.

RajveerSingh Array

Countrywide safety academia is carried out by the nation public program commission rate in the safety test every single intended for requiting the following 3 mentoring by way of NDA entry assessments and also because of these mentoring expected specifications are usually follow bellow ;.

Indian native Oxygen Force
    Indian native Dark blue
    Indian native Armed service

UPSC is carried out this published examination intended for requiting these types of posts by way of NDA entry examination and also just for this examination expected educational skills are not the same for every single wings are usually follow;..

With regard to indian military services expected educational skills have you been will have to carried out this 10+2 together with arithmetic as being a imperative matters via recognized mother board associated with second time beginners or maybe comparable board.

With regard to indian dark blue and also air drive expected educational skills have you been will have to carried out this any 10+2 via recognized mother board associated with second time beginners or maybe comparable mother board and also in this article not required any percentage.

In addition expected this minimal era minimize need to be 16 1/2 many utmost need to be 19 several years for anyone type individuals along with safety academia era pleasure seriously isn't available.You have to be indian homeowner so you have to be men's bachelor individuals and also peak need to be 163 cm together with great bodily fitness.

Soon after finishing this published examination called for health care ensure that you particular interview.

Utilize Processor

Of those posts programs is often processed each web off-line process through paying off the request payment 25 rupees [except SC & ST] from any loan company through cash or maybe DD,thus in order to utilize by way of on-line programs are available from http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and if you're utilizing by way of off-line people taxi processed exact same request via through write-up for you to recognized address.

Individuals requested this NDA 1 examination destined to be presented about 15-4-2013 then you certainly will not be able to stay in it.
    You will need to wait for the NDA 2 examination scheduled in June 2013.
    Membership and enrollment criteria intended for showing in NDA exam-
    -Your era will have to take concerning 16.5 several years for you to 19 years.
    -You need to be twelfth pass or maybe showing in twelfth examination and getting minimal 60% signifies in 12th.
    -You must certainly be a homeowner associated with India.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?