Unregistered

What GATE score is required to get admission and Scholarship in Jadavpur University and BESU for OBC(NCL) student?

I am btech ece student in heritage institute of technology i want mtech admission in jadavpur & besu,so what gate scored is required? I am obc (non creamy layer), & also known about scholarships?

jituforu2100 Array

Re: What GATE score is required to get admission and Scholarship in Jadavpur University and BESU for OBC(NCL) student?

yes it is compulsory because it is the most reputed university of india situated in calcutta.
    student qualifying gate exam which admit into jadhavpur uni, onlt eligible for getting scholarship so u should qualify gate for getting scholarship.if u have under 500 then u will admit in j.u. after interview
    best of luck

m.khushhal Array

Re: What GATE score is required to get admission and Scholarship in Jadavpur University and BESU for OBC(NCL) student?

Hello...

Dear friend...Jadavpur University and BESU is among the reputated universities of INDIA...

To get admission in these Universities you have to secure with in 85 percentile and above...

To get scholarship you need 90 percentile or above... the cut off of OBC catagery of the last year is

83 percentile... so to keep an position for yourself you must score good to be a part of JU and BESU...

rik123 Array

you have to score at least 46 out of 100 for getting admission in such institutes.

the cut off marks are frequently changes according to the question.

you must have to secure rank under 1500.

and then you will get 22,500/- stipend per month during your masters.

so all the best.

Unregistered

I got 34.67 out of 100 in GATE 2012 CS paper in general category. My score is 34.67 and percentile is 90.36. Suggest the best possible for me !!

Unregistered

sir
    can i get seat in any good university with my gate score is just qualified marks 17 for 16.5 marks in electrical branch and im belongs to SC category

vengat Array

hai dear..

Note the following points

university name: Jadavpur university and besu

qualifying exam: Gate

for scholorship: The scholorship is based on your gate score

details:

It is the one of the best university in india.. For admission it requires gate score.. Also for scholorship is based on this..
    So prepare for the gate exam well....

All the best.....

Unregistered

sir, tell me i got 38 marks in gate 2012 will i elligible for scholarship ? my be agregrate % is 64...... plz reply

Akash Bacchav Array

Hello...

Dear friend...Jadavpur University and BESU is among the reputated universities of INDIA...

To get admission in these Universities you have to secure with in 85 percentile and above...

To get scholarship you need 90 percentile or above... the cut off of OBC catagery of the last year is

83 percentile... so to keep an position for yourself you must score good to be a part of JU and BESU...

All the best...!!!

Raj@08 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am btech ece student in heritage institute of technology i want mtech admission in jadavpur & besu,so what gate scored is required? I am obc (non creamy layer), & also known about scholarships?
    Hello,
    Target maximum and relieve yourself from all tensions of getting which college. You should say i want to do M. Tech form this college and they will take you...

You have to score minimum 90 percentile as 83 percentile was the cut-off last year for OBC....
    If you score this much and good percentage in graduation, you will surely get scholarship...
    Continue with your hardwork during the course also, so that you get more scholarship...
    General trend say that your rank should be in between 1 to 400, to get into these universities with scholarship...
    Luck is also an important factor with studies and our efforts..

All the best
    Raj@08

Unregistered

I doing Ph.D in University of madras, if score & get within 1500 ranks in gate., will they give stipend for me?

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant..

To get Scholarship in JADAVPUR University you need get good grades. You can get admission you need 85+ Percentile..

But to get a scholarship there you need 95+Percentile. Jadavpur is a god University and Offered scholarship to the good rank

students. So need to focus on your studies to get good percentile if you want to get scholarship in that University.

The last time Cut-off for scholarship over there was 95.2 Percentile. AAnd the admission Cut-off was 84 Percentile.

kamalikac Array

i think 85-90% marks is necessary in order to get admission in JU

Unregistered

i got 22500 rank which chich coll will get? i am a bc& i have female reservastion.

Unregistered

What is the procedure to get stipend and minimum marks and colleges regarding this.

Unregistered

i got 28.33 in gate 2013 with rank air 23347.....i am a ece student with 8.2 cgpa...in which colleges i can apply for m.tech?

Unregistered

Sir I get 30.33 in gate mechanical 2013. Which college I can get .is there any chace of getting besu and ju.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?