Unregistered

What to fill in column number 12 and 12 (A) of Indian Territorial Army application form?

sir iam yogesh joshi tell me that how to fill an application form for commission in the territorial army for non dept(Inf)ta what i have to fill in 12 &12(A) column

zoey Array

Re: What to fill in column number 12 and 12 (A) of Indian Territorial Army application form?

The no 12 column in the form of Indian Territorial Army application form is “Next of Kin” …
    Actually this is a term that is used to describe a person's closest living blood relative…u can see the following options below this column….
    Code : Father – 01, Mother – 02, Wife- 03,
    Son – 04, Daughter – 05 & Other – 06
    If u have a father ,u go for filling the code 01 in the space ,but if u don’t have a father n have mother instead ,u have to fill the code 02 in it ….similarly u can go on checking the other options but remember proceed to the next one only if u don’t have the first one alive ……

Similarly column 12 (a) consists of the enquiry regarding the “Name of next of kin”…
    So whatever code u have filled above in 12 ,write his/her name …..

Shekhar Pandey Array

Re: What to fill in column number 12 and 12 (A) of Indian Territorial Army application form?

Dear friend,

Meaning of Next Kin in column 12 and 12 (A)
    Next of kin, in law, are those persons most closely related by blood to a decedent, including their spouse. Generally, for purposes of inheritance, your "next of kin" are the individuals who would inherit your property if you died intestate. For minors, the legal next-of-kin would be the parents or if divorced, the parent with legal custody.

The column 12 have the following options.
    Code : Father – 01, Mother – 02, Wife- 03,
    Son – 04, Daughter – 05 & Other - 06

So, whatever your closed to you write that code either Father, Mother or Wife etc.

Or in column in 12 (A) write that person name means if you choose Father of your closed blood then write code 01 in the column in 12 and father name in 12 (A)

best of luck

Unregistered

what is the meaning of Category TA(Enclosure)?

Unregistered

Sir my name is Sri Pinku Guha and Iam a student of M.com final year not yet employed.So Sir does it is necessary to filll up the coloum no. 13,14,15,16,17,18 and 19 for me in Indian Territorial Army Application Form.
    IS there is any eamination fees required or not?

Unregistered

what to fill in 14 column of TA form when u wer not in any armed forces

Unregistered

I want to know that, can ta will be permanent job?

Unregistered

What to fill in column number 4(a) and 11 in ta army form for officer

Unregistered

what to fill in the column number 6 & 11 in the form for territorial army as an officer

Unregistered

At 16th number of TA application form, who is the witness...???

Unregistered

I want to know that, can ta will be permanent job?

Unregistered

we can paste our photo self attested or graduated officer... i m confuse help me

Unregistered

I want to know that I am unemployed so can I fill this form?

Unregistered

how to fill territorial army form?

Unregistered

PROCEDURE TO FILL COLUMN 19

Unregistered

what to fill in column number 16 wherein the declaration from applicant & also from witness.
    my question is who will be the witness ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?