Unregistered

What is the expected date of Declaration of Result of class 10th (CBSE ) ? How can i check my result ?

will you plsssssss inform m, when the result of class 10th cbse is going to be declared

Prince_Abby Array

Re: What is the expected date of Declaration of Result of class 10th (CBSE ) ? How can i check my result ?

Hello Friend,
    The Date is Not yet Announced but it is Expected to be out on 21st May 2012. You Can Check Your Result on Various Websites.
    Here is Few Methods.
    You Can Watch Result on CBSE Official Website.
    You Can Register For CBSE 10 2012 result via Email Here-> CBSE 10th RESULT 2012
    Also you Can Get Your Result through Mobile, read More Here-> RESULT ON MOBILE

Good Luck.

sameer007 Array

Re: What is the expected date of Declaration of Result of class 10th (CBSE ) ? How can i check my result ?

Dear friend,
    As there is no date yet fixed by cbse to declare the 10th board results, but its a trend from last few years that results are always declared in the last week of may.
    To check your results you can visit the official website of cbse-
    http://cbse.nic.in/

You can also check your results on your mobile.
    For results on mobile different company's gives there number , where you can know your results by registering there , through SMS or phone calls...

bipin Array

CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Examination

There is no news availiable regarding, when the CBSE 10th class result will be declared.

The CBSE Results will always declared in the month of May. So I will suggest you, just wait for few days the results will be declared in the end of this month.

So, please check the CBSE official website, when the result was declared, it will be updated in the official website of CBSE.

You can check your results from this given website after declared - http://www.cbseresults.nic.in

param pita Array

Hello friend,

There is no news availiable regarding, when the CBSE 10th class result will be declared.

The CBSE Results will always declared in the month of May. So I will suggest you, just wait for few days the results will be declared in the end of this month.

So, please check the CBSE official website, when the result was declared, it will be updated in the official website of CBSE.

You can check your results from this given website after declared -
    http://www.cbseresults.nic.in

there is no date yet fixed by cbse to declare the 10th board results, but its a trend from last few years that results are always declared in the last week of may.
    To check your results you can visit the official website of cbse-
    http://cbse.nic.in/

You can also check your results on your mobile.
    For results on mobile different company's gives there number , where you can know your results by registering there , through SMS or phone calls

Unregistered

how much i need to score in class 10 to take admission in 11th in 16 model chandigarh?

Unregistered

When is the I.C.S.E results expected to come out?

Unregistered

may i plz noe hw i can chek d resultz n wen dey r gonna b dclard???????

Unregistered

Red face Re: What is the expected date of Declaration of Result of class 10th (CBSE ) ? How can i check my result ?

may i plz noe hw i can chek d resultz nd wen dey r gonna b dclard????

Visu Array

You can check your results from this given website after declared - http://www.cbseresults.nic.in

Unregistered

how much cgpa is needed to take admission in commerce plzzz tell me

Unregistered

what is the expected date of declaration of class 12 result of 2012

Vishesh Array

The expected date of Declaration of Result of class 10th (CBSE )

My dear friend
    Here There CBSE board 10th class result date is not conformed.
    But the CBSE board 10th class result are announced to be the 21 to 26 May.
    so you dont worry enjoy your holidays

Best of luck...

Unregistered

when is the reslt of class 10th cbse(2012)....is it in the first week of may or in the last week??????????

Unregistered

is there any rule to pass every student in class 10th

arpita_31 Array

You can check your results from this given website after it is being declared - http://www.cbseresults.nic.in
    You can also get your examination results directly in your E-Mail Inbox! Just get yourself register at http://www.examresults.net/register/

Unregistered

please tell me what is the exact date of cbse results class 10 2012 ?

Unregistered

Same here wts d date of cbse results declaration

Unregistered

hi sir u can tell me what date have 10th class result out of2012

Unregistered

when will result of 10 class 2012 be declared?

Unregistered

i want to join nift for entrance exam is their any coaching in chandigarh.

Unregistered

how can i check my icse result

rangoli

Re: What is the expected date of Declaration of Result of class 10th (icse) ? How can i check my result ?

how can i check my icse result&what is the expecting date of result

Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii
    i am tosif from AVB P S. i will say to please deceleration result

Unregistered

WILL ALL RESULTS COME IN CBSERESULTS.NIC.IN OF 10 TH CLASS?

Unregistered

when is 12 class 2012 result?

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    Date is announced in the newspaper as 23rd May and results will be declared on the cbse website www.cbseresults.nic.in and the other links to it...

So be prepared.
    All the best.
    Raj@08

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    Results will be declared on 23rd May2012 on www.cbseresults.nic.in....

So be prepared and all the very best...
    Dont worry you are going to score good...

Start preparing for the party...

All the best
    Raj@08

chandu22 Array

THE CBSE Results will always declared in the month of may .so i will suggest you just wait for few days the results will be declared in the end fof this month

The CBSe Results will always declared in month of the may .so i wil suggest you just wait for few days the results will be declared in the end of this month

so please check the CBSe offical Website ,when the results was declared it will be updated in the offical website of cbse

Unregistered

hello sir,i wanted to knw wen exactly the 10th clss result is going to be declared day by day its makin more scare to me and question cmes to my mind that will i get gud grade or nt ?????...... ??
    as its our home board .....

Raju22711 Array

The result of CBSC 201 had declared in May 2012.

Now the result of 2013 is awaiting.

As per official news the result of CBSC board will be declared in May last.

So students have to wait for more 15 days.

Board will declare the result on this webpage:

www.cbseresults.nic.in

The official website of CBSC is given below:

www.cbse.nic.in

Badshah Array

• This session's 10th examination has already been conducted.
    • Every year central board of secondary education (CBSE) board declares the result on the last week of may.
    • However there is no officially declaration has been made by CBSE.
    • But as per the sources, it is likely that result is going to be declared on 26th-27th may 2013.
    • You can get the result here www.cbseresults.nic.in once it declared.
    • You can get the officials news and declaration from CBSE here www.cbse.nic.in

maruthidevi Array

hai my dear friend , The result of CBSC 201 had declared in May 2012.

Now the result of 2013 is awaiting.

As per official news the result of CBSC board will be declared in May last.

So students have to wait for more 15 days.

Board will declare the result on this webpage:

www.cbseresults.nic.in

The official website of CBSC is given below:

www.cbse.nic.in
    thank you and all the best .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?