Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for Infosys On Campus and Off Campus recruitment?

sir, I m Amit Paul frm Camellia Institute of Technology. Nw I am in 4th year. My 10th exam result is 86% and my HS result is 78%. My btech result till 7th sem average of 7sems is 6.66. Am I elligble for Infosis campass recruitment in 7sem?? What is the elligibility criteria of Infosis in campassing and off campassing??? Plz inform me. I AM ANXIOUS. Not one more thing is my 1st sem no is 5.97. Am I elligble.

vishnuvardhan Array

Re: What are the eligibility criteria for Infosys On Campus and Off Campus recruitment?

You go good percentage in both 10th and 12 examination .But You are not clearly mention about your percentage whether is 6.66% or 66.6% percentage.

I will give the details of the eligible criteria for infosys

Infosys BPO fresher Eligibility:

Minimum Qualification- Graduation or Diploma
    You should have good communication skills and willing to work in shifts

Infosys IT and Consulting fresher Eligibility:

*Freshers Engineering students and post graduate from any recognized universtiy
    *Excellence academic record and the minimum requirement is 60%
    *Must have not participated in infosys selection past 9 months

This criteria will be suitable for the both on-campus and off-campus recuritment

jagannadh Array

Re: What are the eligibility criteria for Infosys On Campus and Off Campus recruitment?

infosys is going to recruit the candidates of freshers to fill the vacant seats, the candidates must be good at academics, communication skills , knowledge...he must also good at programming languages like c,c++, etc...candidates must attend to entrance test and latter followed by gd,interview, and hr interview...
    prepare well...you are definitely eligible...
    good luck

RAJNI VERMA Array

Dear friend,

First of all, you should have comleted your graduation to be eligible in infosys.
    The eligible criteria for B.Tech. in infosys is:

For off-campus placement :- 75% in the B.Tech.
    For on-campus placement :- 65% in the B.Tech.

You need 6.0(on 10) in B.Tech to be eligible. After completing your graduation you can apply
    in infosys for job. You will definitely get the job if you have the required % as well as the following abilities :

1. Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
    2. Reasoning Ability.
    3. Self Confidence.

Wish you ALL THE BEST!!!

KamatchiDeviK Array

Hi paul,
    Well infosys recruitment eligibility crieteria is based on the 10th, 12th and UG degree. In all the levels you must have above 75%.
    You can apply for this.All the best.Go to www.infosyscareer.com for more details about ths.All the Best....!

Hasham Array

infosys or WIPRO or tCS or any MNC at present scenario asks atleast 65%. it is better if u score more as few MNC s ask u 70-75 %.

the minimum u have to score is 60 %. then ur eligible for ON campus or OFF campus. at the samew time u must be avail with some aptitiude and communication skills..

if u score less than 60 % then u must go for M tech,

all the best...

divyam Array

For off-campus placement :- 65% in 12th & 70% in B.Tech.
    For on-campus placement :- 60% in 12th & 65% in B.Tech.

Infosys sometimes increases the eligibility criteria in order to short-list the candidates if there are more number of students in Off-campus recruitment.

zoey Array

i suppose u r talking about the point system cgpa ....
    the cgpa 4 infosys is a maximum of 7.0 n a minimum of 6.5 .it depends upon institute's repute,off campus n on campus ....as far as i have seen infosys asked for 6.5 wen it came to my college but wen i went for a joint campus in cgc landran the cut off was 7.0
    but the company is damn firm regarding the %age requirement in 10th & 12th which is at least 60%

the company provides a package of 3,25 lakh p.a ...but u gotta b extra-ordinary at aptitude bcoz maximum elimination takes place in dis round ....the interview is said to be an hr one ..but believe me they take the hell technical out of u ...plus u gotta b fluent in ur english bcoz they wont take ur interview if u wud say a single word in hindi or any other regional language .....

ol d best

wipro84 Array

Infosys is one of the leading IT company in india and all over the world.It has some specification in recruiting process.That means candidate should have the below necessary qualification1.Graduation in engineering or any post graduation courses.2.Minimum 60% aggregate in all 10th,12th and graduation academics.RECRUITMENT PROCESS:1.Written test.2.Group discussion.3.Interview.The written test consists of aptitude,reasoning and c language technical skills.For more downloading previous recruitment papers see the website www.infosys.com or www.freshersworld.com For getting placed candidate must have 1.Good communication skills.2.Good technical skills.3.Ability to work in any environment.

bipin Array

Almost all MNCs including Infosys basic criteria for selection is 60% through out your career.

selection will be only by percentage then why companies are taking following rounds :-
    1)Aptitude Test.
    2)Technical Test
    3. Psychometric Test
    4.Group Discussion/Group Task
    5)Personal Interview.

These test varies from company to company but more or less above test has been taken by all companies.

ashok rks Array

Infosys is one of the MNC IT company recruitment for the following sectors

ITIS(Information Technology Infra Structure)
    BPO(Business Process Outsourcing)
    KPO(Knowledge Process Outsourcing)
    Software Developer
    Testing
    Human Resources

Eligible Criteria
    You need to complete your graduation or diploma in any college or Institute
    You need to be B.tech or B.E graduates for the IT sector jobs
    You need have 60% of mark as aggregate in your graduation or diploma course
    you need to have 60% of mark as a aggregate in your 10th & 12th standard also
    You need to good communication skills in English
    You need have good knowledge in programming language being a developer

Selection Process in Infosys
    Aptitude test
    Technical Interview
    Group Discussion
    Personal Interview
    HR Interview

wtf Array

hi... dear frnd ...
    the eligibility area is :
    1)in 10 th and 12 th minimum 60% and above
    2)
    Mathematics as one subject in 12th - Mandatory
    3)
    60% aggregate marks in graduation till date
    4)
    Students currently in the final year of graduation..
    etc...

all d best

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend ,
    the eligibility criteria for infosys oncampus and offcampus recruitment is given as follows:-
    -your 10th marks should be more than 60%.
    -your 12th marks should be 60% or more.
    -you are in the 4th year of your graduation.
    -upto 4th year your overall percentage of marks in graduation is above 60%.
    -you only apply in 4th year and after ...

so, all the best for your future..................................
    -

Manoj Kr Array

Yes you may get a job. You should be good in communication (especially when you are trying for off campus recruitment).
    You should have the thorough knowledge of programming languages.
    You may need to appear for Entrance test.
    All the best.

King Array

Hello dear,
    Infosys asks for a first class percentage throughout academic career that is starting from your 10th class to your graduation/degree level.You have very good percentage in your 10th class and 12th class so these two are above the required qualifying percentage.So no need to worry about 10th and 12th.Now as you have secured 6.66 C.G.P.A(Cummulative Grade Point Average) which is just ok.Most of the universities have a method of conversion of CGPA to Percentage.According to most of the universities in India which follow C.G.P.A method have a method that is 6.75 C.G.P.A is considered to be 60%. So you must try to achieve a minimum of 6.75 C.G.P.A throughout all your semesters.But as for now you are eligible to sit for the On-Campus Drive as well as in Off-Campus Drive.You must study well in your 8th sem so that you can achieve higher C.G.P.A than 6.75 so that it will be a added advantage for you.
    For now you are eligible.
    It is easier for you to get selected in an On-Campus drive than a Off-Campus drive.You need to focus on the aptitude, interpersonal skills, communication skills, technical skills, etc. which are highly essential for cracking the Campus rounds conducted to select the best deserving student.
    You will get all the previous placement papers of Infosys and many other companies in the link which i am providing you.
    www.careersvalley.com/category/placement-papers/infosys
    www.careersvalley.com/placement-papers/infosys-placement-paper-23
    www.infinitecourses.com/Jobs/infosys-placement-papers.aspx
    www.indiabix.com
    www.chetanasforum.com
    www.freshersworld.com

I have also attached a pdf file.Read it.It will help you.
    I wish you all the best for your campus recruitment drive.
    Study well. Practice well. Prepare well.

karn Array

The on-campus recruitment drive has a variable aggregate criteria. For eg my college had a criteria of 60% whereas colleges from other universities had a 65% criteria.
    There should be no backlogs/arrears in your current year.
    You should have a reasonably good communication skills.
    Usually Infosys does not give much importance to your technical skills as it has a comprehensive training period of 4-6 months in its Mysore campus irrespective of your stream.
    It has a very simple aptitude test which is quite easy to crack.
    Reading and R S Agarwal Verbal/Non Verbal Reasoning should do the trick.
    You can drop off your resumes at the given link for an off campus drive : http://www.infosys.com/careers/apply-now

When I went through the Infy on campus drive i only encountered an aptitude test followed by a HR interview.
    Hoping best of wishes to you.

aroy8091 Array

Dear friend

as you mentioned your marks, it is good in 10th & 12th std but b.tech marks is very poor.
    If infosys is doing on campus drive in your campus then only you are eligible. But in off campus you are not eligible.

On campus drive eligibility:
    60% throughout your education career .
    So you are eligible

off campus drive eligibility criteria:
    70% throughout your education career .

So you are not eligible

rounds for campus drive:
    1) aptitude test
    2)group discussion
    3) technical interview
    4) hr

best of luck..........

archna21 Array

Smile Re: What are the eligibility criteria for Infosys On Campus and Off Campus recruitment?

Infosys Off Campus Eligibility Criteria =>>

* Candidate should be passed out of the year of 2012.
    * Candidate who have bachelor degree in Art /Science /Commerce/Computers are eligible to appear in
    Infosys exam.
    * Candidate should have minimum 50% marks in second year.
    * Candidate should have no blockage.

Selection will be base on given process =>>

> GD/HR Interview.
    > Written Test
    > Technical Round

For Infosys In Campus Eligiblity Criteria --->> CLICK HERE

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for Infosys .

If you have through out 65% in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.One year gap in through out career are allowed for INFOSYS Recruitment

Selection process for INFOSYS company-

1)Written Test
    2)Technical Test+HR

For more details about INFOSYS CLICK HERE

ashwak Array

DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR PERCENTAGES IN 10TH , 12TH , AND IN B.TECH (PRESENTLY)

ACTAULLY , THE COMPANY INFOSYS WILL RECRUTI THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE SECURED A MINIMUM OF 60% IN 10TH , HS AND IN B.TECH .

BUT , IN THESE DAYS THE COMAPNY IS ASKING THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED B.TECH WITH A MINIMUM OF 65% .
    ONE MORE IMPORTANT POINT IS , THE CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT HAVE A 2 YEARS AGE GAP IN HIS/HER STUDIES.
    SO, AS PER YOUR ACADEMIC RESULTS , YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CAMPUS PLACEMENTS AND FOR OFF CMPUSES TOO.

SO, IT IS GOOD FOR YOU TO GET A MINIMUM OF 70% IN YOUR TOTAL B.TECH
    TH N , THE COMPANY WILL PREFER YOU MORE IN THE INTERVIEW.

YOU SHOULD HAVE ,

~~ GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
    ~~ YOU SHOULD HAVE PERFECT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOUR PROJECT WORK
    ~~ YOU SHOULD KNOW ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOU IN YOUR PROJECT
    ~~ YOU SHOULD BE GOOD AT ,
    --> APTITUDE TOPIC QUESTIONS
    --> REASONING TOPIC QUESTIONS
    --> TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

~~ YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD COMMAND ON YOUR TECHNICAL COURSE LIKE,
    C AND C++
    JAVA
    ORACLE
    .NET , etc . .

rajashekhar Array

hai

your 10th and HS results percentages are good,

you said your final year student so, Campus placements is the best way get the job in Infosys .and i think you have 66.6% in graduation so,you eligible for on campus but off

campus it is not enough bcoz some times they set the 70% cut off for off campuses.

and you have a one more chance to get job in Infosys is that through " JKC"

JKC
    provides some other companies along with the Infosys

All the best...

thank you..

venkateshwar Array

hiiii

The Campus placements is the better way to get job in Infosys and other MNC's

Almost all MNCs including Infosys basic criteria for selection is 60% through out your career.

selection will be only by percentage then why companies are taking following rounds :-
    1)Aptitude Test.
    2)Technical Test
    3. Psychometric Test
    4.Group Discussion/Group Task
    5)Personal Interview.

All The Best...

thanks & regards...

Manojkothiyal Array

Dear friend..
    you are eligible for the campus placement and as you scores are consistent you have very good chance of getting selected,
    try to improve your to as closer as 70 in engineering in the third year exams
    also improve your gd skills because there is an gd test in infosys,
    and practice in improving your aptitude solving skills in these next one year

sameer007 Array

hello
    To be eligible for in campus recruitment in infosys you must have 6(out of 10) pointer in 4 years of your btech
    as in my college infosys came with the package of 3.2lacs per annum,
    it conducted a test then GD and then after personal and technical interview...

kullayappa Array

dont worry , you are eligible for to gof ro walkins in infosys company
    this is because , you have very good percentages in your 10th , 12th , b.tech (upto now)

if you secure morethan 70% , then it will be more helpful for you in the interviews .

you shoudl be well prepared in your technical course .
    you should be perfect in your project work
    you should have good communication skills

the selection process is ,

~ written exam
    ~ group discussion (optional )
    ~ hr interview
    ~ technical interview

sumit pandey Array

you should have a good percentage in 10 and 12 and b.tech , whihc you have already got.
    So dont worry you will get into infosys.

be well done with techincal courses , and good at your presentation and project work, and should possess a good communication skill as well.

there will be written exam along with PI, GD , HR interview along with technical round,

So give your best and bset of luck..

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir, I m Amit Paul frm Camellia Institute of Technology. Nw I am in 4th year. My 10th exam result is 86% and my HS result is 78%. My btech result till 7th sem average of 7sems is 6.66. Am I elligble for Infosis campass recruitment in 7sem?? What is the elligibility criteria of Infosis in campassing and off campassing??? Plz inform me. I AM ANXIOUS. Not one more thing is my 1st sem no is 5.97. Am I elligble.

hi,friend;..

About Infosys :

This is a one of the MNC company in india and this work based on the IT technology ,for this every year inviting the applications for requiting various posts in different departments.So,for joining in these posts required requirements are follow bellow;..

And the selection processor is based on the GD/HR Interview and Written Test and Technical Round,apart from first conducted the written test after qualifying written test called for technical round and after that technical round.

Required Requirements :

For these posts required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation with minimum 60% of marks from recognized university.Apart from if you are b.tech student required percentage marks are 60% in graduation and 10th & Intermediate/Diploma 68% is must.

Off-campus placement : 75% in the B.Tech.

On-campus placement : 65% in the B.Tech.

So,if you are MCA candidates in required percentage marks are 60% in 10th & Intermediate/ Diploma and graduation 68% is must and should not have any Backlogs in your academic year.

Skills Required:

For these posts also required the Excellent Communication Skills(Both Written & Oral)and you should be ready to work in Shifts and multiple location and you should be a Team Player.

Required Documents:
    Multiple Photo Copies of Resume and Photos.

Photo Copies of Academic Certificates.

Process_executives@infosys.com

all the best;.

somya123 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello,
    well the eligibility criterion for infosys is off campus 70% and on campus 60%, infosys takes lot more students but after training selects few.
    thankyou.

iGenius Array

hello buddy

INFOSYS didn't mention about any gap criteria

but they need a consistently excellent academic track record.

and percentage criteria is 75% for off-campus

and 65% for on campus!!

and also you should not have any backlogs!!

take care

sumit pandey Array

you should have a good percentage in 10 and 12 and b.tech , whihc you have already got.
    So dont worry you will get into infosys.

be well done with techincal courses , and good at your presentation and project work, and should possess a good communication skill as well.

there will be written exam along with PI, GD , HR interview along with technical round,

So give your best and bset of luck..

adi_netgenie Array

Infosys is one of the leading software giants in INDIA

it has got business in many countries in the world

i have understood your question fully and answering accordingly one by one

eligibility criteria for getting jobs in INFOSYS

1.75% in both 10th and 12th

2.7.5(for (off campussing)

3.6.5(on-campussing )

4. upper age limit : 30 years

Some Criteria or characteristics that you need to have to be selected in the interview round:

you need to be very good in programming and in applications like C, C+,C++,JAVA,.NET,ORACLE

your communication skills should be very good

you must be intelligent enough to learn new things related to new software and applications quickly

you should be good in team work to deliver projects in time

you must be available to work in any shifts and anywhere (when required)

these are the basic demands of INFOSYS fulfilling which you will get a job in the prestigious company!!!

prepare yourself and go for it !!!

good luck!!

ashwak-jo Array

yes , you are eligible for both on-campus and offcampuses of INFOSYS company

you have good percentage in your 10th , 12th and in b.tech (upto now)
    in final year , you are eligible for campus placements
    so, you can attend for the campus interviews of INFOSYS company

the eligiblity criteria of the company INFOSYS is,

>> the candidate should have completed degree/b.tech / mca/ mba from a recognised university
    >> the candidates should have secured 60% in 10th
    >> the candidates should have secured 60% in 12th
    >> the candidates should have secured 60% degree/b.tech
    as you are from b.tech , you must have secured 60% in b.tech

>> the candidate should not have morethan 2 years of age gap in his/her studies
    >> the candidate should be a PAN CARD HOLDER
    >> the candidate should not have any backlogs

so, now in final year , you are eligible for campus placements

after completion of your b.tech , you can attend for walkins in the company directly

the selection process is ,

>> written exam
    >> group discussion
    >> h.r. interview
    >> technical interview

Unregistered

sir,im studying in 3rd year B.E ..CSE...ramaiah institute of technology..i have 90% in sslc,71% in puc,76%in diploma and 8.3 cgpa in B.E..my date of birth is 01/06/1987..i have stopped education after my puc because of some economical problem sir..after that i joined to diploma then B.E..im afraiding because of my DOB..is there any problem to attend compus interview of wipro,infoys,hcl etc..plz tel me sir..i look forward for your answer...
    Regards,
    Deepa

arun.potturu Array

Hi friend,

=== ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS & ON-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT :

1. Person should completed the graduation from recognized university.

2. Minimum 60% aggregate is necessary.

3. Well knowledge about the technical languages.

4. Well communication skills.

=== Selection process in off-campus & on-campus recruitment.

1. Written test.

2. Group discussion.

3. Technical interview.

4. HR round.

For downloading the sample papers visit the link http://www.freshersworld.com

For more details on the infosys see the link http://www.infosys.com

Unregistered

Sir, my name is vikas ray and i am currently pursuing my BE,7th sem...i would like to know that am i eligible for infosys or not..??i got 69% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 65% in my BE till 6th sem.. so could u tell me if there is any scope in getting into INFOSYS,...

Unregistered

My 10th is 79% and 12th is 59.2 % can I able to get campus after completion of Btech

Unregistered

sir my name is D Pratiush Kumar Dora.mine 12th percetage is 58%...if i do well in btech ie keeping above 75% in all semester will i ll be eligible to seat in campus interview?

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    Following are the eligible condition for appearing INFOSYS interview,

1)You should have 80% marks in your degree
    2)good communication skill
    3)good technical skill
    4)without history of arrears

Following rounds conducted in Interview,
    1)Aptitude
    2)GD
    3)Technical round
    4)HR round

ravikanth2027 Array

Infosys Eligibility :

Students should have 60% & above througout career
    no standing backlogs are allowed
    there should not be a gap of more then 2 years in the education career

Selection process :

Written test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

sherymaan Array

Yo should have 60% aggregate so it can help you to get placement in infosys company.Infosys is one of the best MNC company in India.So there is some percentage requirement for getting campus placement.You should have 60% in 10th,12th and also in your engineering.
    So all the best.

Unregistered

Question Re: What are the eligibility criteria for Infosys On Campus and Off Campus recruitment?

i have scored
    88% in 10th
    85% in 12th
    6.5 in Btech (upto 3rd year)
    now i m in final year but having a backlog...campus is going to start from next month in my college...so plz suggest me good IT Companies for which i am eligible..

Unregistered

i have scored 87% in 10th
    75%in 12th
    68.5%in B.E
    am i eligible for MNCs off campus and on campus drive....

RECORD Array

The eligibility criterion to be satisfied for a job in Infosys is given below-

>>candidate should have minimum 60% marks in B.Tech or minimum 6.5 CGPA score.

>>candidate should have minimum 60% marks in 12th and 10th.

>>there should not be any year gap in graduation.

>>candidate should not have any backlog at the time of placement.

good luck

Unregistered

am doing my finar yr ece right now and i wish to join infy... my 10th % is 89.4% and in hsc i scored 85% and my present cgpa is 7.5.. but i unfortunately i hv one arrear.. am i eligible????

Unregistered

My 10th is 79% and 12th is 59.2 % can I able to get campus after completion of Btech

Unregistered

sir mine 12th percetage is 58%...if i do well in btech ie keeping above 75% in all semester will i ll be eligible to seat in campus interview?

Unregistered

sir is it necessary to have 60% in pcm for jobs in infosys or any other mnc\'s?

Unregistered

sir everybody givers information only about the % as overall. But nobody is mentioning about the arrear criteria???
    could anybody tell me about the history of arrear criteria????

Unregistered

if JKC is going to bring infosys to the campus.......what should be the percentage of the student

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Mr. Amit Paul,
    I am sorry to say you that you are neither eligible for on campus nor for off campus of Infosys becaus of your B.Tech marks.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR ON CAMPUS
    * Candidate must score at least 60% in 10th board exam.
    * Candidate must score at least 60% in 10+2 board exam.
    * Candidate must have CGPA of at least 6.75 till 6th semester.
    * Knowledge of C/C++/JAVA is necessary.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR OFF CAMPUS
    * Candidate must have at least 75% in 10th exam.
    * Candidate must have minimum 75% in 12th exam.
    * CGPA of at least 7.5.
    * Good communication skill is required.
    You can apply for following companies
    CTS
    HCL
    DELL
    SYNTEL
    AMAZON
    It is beyter for you to register in www.timesjob.com for searching good jobs for you you.
    All the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?