Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria of Infosys for a B.Tech CSE student ? Give me the information about the marks required in class 10th ,12th and B.tech to get a job in Infosys ?

what is the eligibility criteria for getting a job in Ifosys?I want to know the %age details of 10th, 2 & btech to be a part of Infosys for CSE students.

sameer007 Array

Re: What is the eligibility criteria of Infosys for a B.Tech CSE student ? Give me the information about the marks required in class 10th ,12th and B.tech to get a job in Infosys ?

Infosys is one of the leading companies in India in the field of software engineering..
    the minimum marks required for the placement in Infosys are-
    60% marks in 10th
    60% marks in 12th
    and minimum 60% marks also in whole b.tech career or more the 6 CGPA in whole b.tech..
    Infosys provides in-campus as well as out campus placement facility..

Prince_Abby Array

Re: What is the eligibility criteria of Infosys for a B.Tech CSE student ? Give me the information about the marks required in class 10th ,12th and B.tech to get a job in Infosys ?

hi,
    Infosys is one of the Best Companies in INDIA, Competing with TCS and WIPRO. The Eligibility is You Must be 10th and 12th Passed in PCM Stream with minimum of 60% in PCM. Coming to Your B-Tech Career, Infosys goes to lots of campus for recruitment. They have Set their Minimum CGPA as 6. Candidates Above 6 CGPA are Allowed to Appear for the Test and recruitment process. You can Also Go For Further Study in MBA and Get to the Managerial Position in Infosys after 1-2 Years of experience.

All the Best.

kullayappa Array

the eligibility criteria for the infosys company is ,

~~ a candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th
    ~~ a candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th
    ~~ a candiate should have secured a minimum of 65% in b.tech

~~ the candidate should not have morethan 2 years of gap in his/her studies

~~ the candidate must posses PAN CARD

som eimportant points are ,
    ~~ you should have good communication skills
    ~~ you should have known well about project work
    ~~you should have a good command in your technical course

nanipj Array

Hi friend,

Infosys is one of the top multi national company in software field.And provides job opportunities to number of candidates every year.

The eligibility criteria to get selected in infosys are there are two process in which the candidates get selected are:

1. Campus placements

2. Off Campus placements

In campus placements the candidates get selected in there college premises with a minimum cut off marks of 60-65%.

In off campus placement the minimum cut of marks will be 65-70% or above.

And the candidates are getting selected in both of this process should complete there graduation with out any backlogs.

And there should be communication skills and some technical and logical skills to get selected in these companies.

And a basic computer knowledge is also necessary.

And the marks required to get selected in infosys are in 10th you should have minimum of 60% marks

and in intermediate 60-65%

And in B.Tech the minimum aggregate required to get job is 65-70% aggregate.

And these are required eligibility criteria that a computer science or any of the other stream candidate get placed in infosys.

ALL THE BEST

WITH REGARDS,
    nanipj.

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is the eligibility criteria for getting a job in Ifosys?I want to know the %age details of 10th, 2 & btech to be a part of Infosys for CSE students.
    Infosys is one of the leading IT companies In INDIA
    it has its operations an branches all over the world in various American and European countries
    Every budding engineer aspires to their dream job in INFOSYS

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Academic Qualification :

1. 75% in 10th level
    2. 60% in 12th level
    3. average grade of 7.0 in the B.Tech Course
    4. maximum of 1 year gap between HS and College admission

Recruitment Exam has 3 phases
    • Written Test
    • Group Discussion Round
    • Personal Interview

Apart from this you need to fulfill the following criteria

• you need to have very good communication skill
    • you should have good knowledge on computer
    • you must have good conception and knowledge in programming languages like C,C++, JAVA, .NET
    • if possible do a per time course in these and get a certificate on these course to boost up your career prospects
    • proficiency in English
    • Ability to work in a team
    • must be available to work anywhere in India( i.E. you cannot say no when you will be transferred with a short notice)

you can practice the previous years papers of the exam
    here is the link for the sample papers(with solutions)
    http://www.infinitecourses.com/Jobs/...nt-papers.aspx
    you can prepare yourself by mock tests.....prepare aptitudes as many as you can
    your IQ level will be tested during the interview.....get ready for that
    your general awareness and thinking power power will play a great role in getting a chance in the company!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

The CSE graduates have the vast opportunities in IT MNC software companies.And these companies are recruiting the varies graduates for different job fields every year.

=== QUALIFICATION FOR THE INFOSYS :

1. Candidate should have completed the graduation or any equivalent degree from recognized university without any backlogs.

2. Minimum 60% aggregate in the academics like ( 10th ,12th & higher studies ).

3. Good communication skills.

4. Well technical knowledge like

java,

c & c++,

oracle apps,

dot net,

database management,

networking etc.

=== SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE INFOSYS IS :

1. Written test ( either online or off-line exam ).

2. Group discussion ( optional ).

3. Technical interview ( written test or face to face interview ).

4. HR round.

Maximum the written test will consists of the below topics like

1. Verbal questions.

2. Aptitude questions

3. comprehensions.

4. Technical questions.

For more details on the infosys see the website http://www.infosys.com..

For preparing online above mentioned topics see the website http://www.indiabix.com..

m.khushhal Array

Dear Aspirant..

EDUCATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

65% in High School

60% in 12th Standard

Overall 65% in Graduation

PHASE OF RECRUITMENT:-

Personal Interview

Written Test

Group Discussion Round

Apart from this you need to work to develop your Following Skills:-

You should have good knowledge on computer

You should have the ability to work in a team

You must be available to work anywhere in India.

You need to have very good communication skill

You should be proficiency in English

You must have good conception in programming languages like C,C++, JAVA, .NET

To get the Previous Year Paper Click on the Following link-
    http://www.infinitecourses.com/Jobs/...nt-papers.aspx

SELECTION PROCEDURE OF INFOSYS:-

SAMPLE OF INFOSYS PLACEMENT PAPER 2011

strike1 Array

hi !

Eligibility criteria of infosys can vary from university to university. For example for Pune university it is 58-60%. For universities in North it is from 65-70%.
    For 10th and 12th - 60% and above.
    No live backlogs at the time of appearing for the selection process.

All the best !

ashwak Array

The Eligliblity criteria of Infosys : -

1) The candiate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th
    2) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th
    3) The candidate should have secured a minimum of 65% in B.tech
    4) There should not be morethan 2 years of gap between the canddiate's studies
    5) The candidate should be a PAN card holder

The Selection process : -

1) Written exam
    2) Group discussion
    3) H.R.Interview
    4) Techncial interview

** you should be well prepared in the topics like Aptitude , Reasoning , c- language for the Written exam
    ** you should be a Begineer or Next to the Begineer in the Group discussion round
    ** you should know well about your self details
    * you should have a good command in your Techncal course like java or oracle or sap or mainframes , etc. .

all the best . . .

Unregistered

i completed my BTech IT..2012 passed out.what is eligibilty criteria for Btech IT students?..may i know when the job openenings occur in infosys?

muthupandiyan Array

Following are the Eligible condition to attend interview on INFOSYS,
    • You must complete diploma without history of Arrears
    • You must have good communication skill
    • must have good communication skill
    • You marks should be 80% in Both degree and 10th and 12th

Following rounds conducted in interview on INFOSYS,
    1. Aptitude Round
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Technical Round
    4. HR round
    ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

i doing D.I.T in final year. what is eligibilty criteria for diploma IT students?..may i know when the job openenings occur in infosys

Unregistered

whether i am eligible for infosys with 60% aggregate up to 5th semester- B TECH?

abhishekroy.781991 Array

Well the basic eligibility criteria for Infosys placements is 60% in your 10th, 12th and average marks of your engineering.Also there should not be any backlogs.

In Infosys placements, there are 3 rounds:
    1. Written test
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR

If you clear all the three rounds, you are recruited.

Best wishes..

er.animesh6 Array

Hello guest,
    The minimum eligibility criteria for beging eligible in INFOSYS is
    * Candidate must pass 10th and 12th from any recognizing board.
    * Candidate must score at least 65% marks overall in 10th & 12th board exam.
    * Candidate should have at least 6.75 CGPA in B.Tech for eligible in Aptitude Test.
    * Candidate must not have any pending backlog in B.Tech.
    * No year gap in accademic career.
    * Knowledge in C/C++/JAVA programming language.
    * Good communication skill,interpersonal skill and leadership quality.
    RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE
    * Aptitude Test.
    * Group Discussion.
    * HR Interview.
    * Technical Interview.
    Best of luck.

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You can get a job in infosys

SOME ELIGIBILITY FOR INFOSYS :-

You should be 60% in 10th

You should be 60% in 12th

You should be 65% in graduation

You need be have perfect communication skills.

You have must known computer languages like C,C++ ,Java ,Oracle ,Sap ,.Net etc..

You should have the good ability with Team work.

EXAM PATTERN:-

Selection processor :-

Written exam

Technical exam

HR interview

You search previews year question paper in this website are given below:-

www.allfreshersworld.com/tag/infosys-previous-year-question-papers/

Video :-Infosys exam tips .

GOOD LUCK

abhishekroy.781991 Array

Hey pal,
    The eligibility criteria for INFOSYS placements is as follows:
    -> 60% marks in your 10th boards
    -> 60% marks in your 12th boards
    -> 60% marks during your engineering
    -> There should not be any pending backlogs

Unregistered

can i get selected in infosys with 68.66% in 10th,64.66% in 12th and my engg percentage per semester are as follows:-
    1st-58.33%
    2nd-56.66%
    3rd-60%
    4th-56.57%
    5th-50.89%
    6th-53.84%
    7th-51.38%
    8th-61.71%
    my B.E final year percentage is 56.74% and my aggregate is 56.16% ,my branch is comp sci & engg,,,, i have good knowledge of C,C ,adv.java,oracle,.NET ,,,,if there is any problem what should i do to get select in infosys,,plz reply soon,,,thank you

pmw Array

can i get selected in infosys with 68.66% in 10th,64.66% in 12th and my engg percentage per semester are as follows:-
    1st-58.33%
    2nd-56.66%
    3rd-60%
    4th-56.57%
    5th-50.89%
    6th-53.84%
    7th-51.38%
    8th-61.71%
    my engg degree percentage is 56.74% and my aggregate percentage is 56.16%.,,,my branch is comp sci & engg, i have good knowledge about C,C++,ADV.JAVA,ORACLE,.NET languages,,,,sir if there is any problem what should to get select in infosys,,,reply soon sir,,,thank you

AnujR Array

Infosys is the top level MNC company.The eligibility criteria for Infosys is given below.You must have at least 65% in through out career1 year gap is consider for Infosys.Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH , MCA degree are applicable for Infosys.Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.Selection Process: To get selected in Infosys you must qualify these following test.Aptitude Test.Technical Test Psychometric TestGroup Discussion/Group TaskPersonal Interview. For more details about Infosys you can visit to http://www.infosys.com/

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Pal

As you are a CSE ( Computer science Students ) then you will have more chances to get Placed

The Eligibility criteria for INFOSYS is

You must have a Bachelor Degree ( B.E /B.Tech / M.C.A ) from a recognized university

The minimum age must be 21 years

You must have scored a Minimum of 65% in academics

And You must have got good command over the Programming languages ...

ALL THE GOOD LUCK

navjotsidhupamal Array

My dear friend,

Infosys is one of the big and famous software company.To get a job in Infosys you must be eligible for it.You can apply through on-campus and also through off-campus.
    The eligibility criteria for B.TECH CSE student is:-

1.You must have completed your 12th,10th and graduation with more than 60% marks.You must be all cleared in all the semesters of your graduation degree i.e.bachelor of technology.

2.You should be good in aptitude,general discussion(GD) and you must clear your HR round then only you can get a job in Infosys.

3.You should be good in technical and communication skills.

You must follow this eligibility criteria.

Thank u!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?