Unregistered

What is the Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE ? I am eligible for AIEEE, if i have secured only 50% in class 12th ?

Respected sir, is it compulsory to ge 50%/above in 12th to eligible for aieee for b.tech/b.e? In aieee2012 brochure, there is only specification that you have to pass in 12th for b.tech/b.e and for b.arch/b.plan you have to pass in 12th with 50% in maths. But what about b.tech/b.e? I am confused. Please reply as soon as possible.

vikasjha39 Array

Re: What is the Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE ? I am eligible for AIEEE, if i have secured only 50% in class 12th ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respected sir, is it compulsory to ge 50%/above in 12th to eligible for aieee for b.tech/b.e? In aieee2012 brochure, there is only specification that you have to pass in 12th for b.tech/b.e and for b.arch/b.plan you have to pass in 12th with 50% in maths. But what about b.tech/b.e? I am confused. Please reply as soon as possible.
    HI!
    Friend I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for for A.I.E.E.E exam after passing 12th with 50% marks.

I am sorry to say that you can't apply now because last date of submission of form is overs.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.E.E.E exam.

Online submission of application:- 15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011

Last date of receipt of form and D.D:- 05-01-2012

Date of online exam:- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Date of offline exam:- 29.04.2012

GOOD LUCK!

ROCKO Array

Re: What is the Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE ? I am eligible for AIEEE, if i have secured only 50% in class 12th ?

hello,
    if u want to appear in the aieee exam then you have to pass ur 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% with maths and science as compulsory subjects for b.tech and b.e and if u want to be an architect then you must get 50% in 10+2 with maths as compulsory subjects....every indian can apply who passed with 50% in 10+2 and the age limit is 17 to 25 years.............

rs2792 Array

hiiii,
    if you want to appear in aieee examination then you have to just pass 12th class with 50% aggregate with physics,chemistry and maths which is compulsory for be/b.tech.not for architecture.architecture is having criteria of having 50% aggregate marks in maths only in 12th examination.and the basic criteria for appearing in aiee is your age limit which should be between 17 to 25 years till the date of appearing in examination.

sameer007 Array

Hello friend,
    you are eligible to appear in AIEEE exam.
    To be eligible you should have minimum 50% marks in 12th , which you have already got.

Since the date of form submission is over for this year, you can apply next year.
    If you have already submitted your AIEEE form then you can appear for the exam without any doubt.

Thank you and best of luck....

kullayappa Array

the eligibility criteira for the AIEEE exam is ,

~~ you should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50%

~~ you shuold have secured 50% in mathematics , physics , chemistry

~~ your age should be below 25 years

~~ but , your age shuold not be below 19 years

so, if you satisfy this crteiria , then you are eligible for the exam

all the best

kishore Array

dear friend,
    dont worry about that becuase your eligible for aieee exam.

eligibity creteria for aieee students:
    1.The Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam is a pass in the intermediate exam in Science stream from a recognized institute.
    2.It is compulsory that the students should have studied PCM in the 10+2 exam.
    3.Aspirants who have secured 50% in the qualifying exam are eligible for the entrance test.
    4.The percentage requirement is only 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
    5.age limit must between the 19-25 years.
    all the best for your bright future.

bipin Array

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination

As you are preparing for the exam must develop their own tactic and must have their own perspective for solving the problems.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE :

- You should completed their 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

- You should have a minimum 55% Marks In 12th Level.

- If you are appearing in the 12th Examination then also you eligible to Apply.

- You can attempts three times in Consecutive years.

- You should not be above 24 years of age in order to apply for AIEEE.

selvakumar Array

If your interested to apply for AIEEE Examination then you should complete 12th standard with 50% percentage of marks . So, If you score 50% percentage of marks then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .

AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this Examination is organized by the CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education ) . It is an Entry level Examination for Engineering course . The candidate who are interested to apply for B.Tech / B.E / B.Arch etc.. then the candidate should qualified in AIEEE Examination to get admission for this courses .

The Notification and details for AIEEE Examination are published in Employment news papers and other leading news papers in India . The Examination for 2012 is already get over . So, I suggest you to wait for another notification .

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The candidate should qualified in 12th board Examination in Science stream with Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry etc.. from recognized -university .
    -The candidate should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks .
    -The candidate age should not more then 23 years .
    -Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination

The Cost of application for AIEEE Examination Rs. 450/- for General candidate and Rs. 225 for sc/st candidates . You may apply for this Examination by online mode . You may download the Examination application in Official website of AIEEE Examination .

The Sale of Examination from started during the month of December to January . The Submission of online application during the month of November to January .

The Syllabus for AIEEE Examination consist of Physics , Chemistry , and Mathematics . To crack this Examination first you have to go through the Syllabus AIEEE Examination well .

The score card of AIEEE Examination are valid for one year . So,within a year you may get admission for B.E or B.tech course .

So, To apply for AIEEE Examination you should qualified in 12th standard with 50% percentage of marks .

Unregistered

Sir,i don't know anything what to do and how to plan my career after 12th class.i am from A.P from a middle class family and my father is a govt. Bank employee..so sir please guide me what wovld be better to me after 12th

usharani chepuri Array

You have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks with physics and mathematics as a compulsory subjects.students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks with mathematics as a compulsory subjects

choco28 Array

dear friend,

AIEEE stands for ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM
    its a good known engineering exam

you just dont have to worry as you are eligible to appear in this exam

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA;

Age limit for AIEEE

minimum age should be 17years
    maximum age should be 25 years
    . There is five years age relaxation for the SC, ST and PH candidates.

NATIONALITY

must be a citizen of india
    In addition, foreign nationals who qualify the entire eligibility criterion can also apply for the entrance exam.

NO OF ATTEMPTS;

maximum 3 times in in consecutive years.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION;

candidate must have have passed his 12th standard from any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination,with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. or appearing for the qualifying examination are eligible

EXAM PATTERN OF AIEEE;

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE............................

Unregistered

hey,
    you are eligible for AIEEE examination only if you have 50% or above aggregate in 3 subjects (maths,physics nd chemistry) nothing to do with your 12th %.. its all depends on you PCM group marks... hope you have got your ans.. all da best.. :)

kalyani bacchav Array

Hello,
    See eligibility criteria for AIEEE is:
    The student must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
    and 10th+2 marks are not that important
    Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination in 2012 may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.

Unregistered

i have passed 12th. but i got only 22 marks in math. so i not qualify in math. but due to additional subject i totaly pass in 12th. and i also scored above 50% in pcm. is am i alligible for aieee?

Unregistered

I got 48 Marks in Maths and I have more than 60% in PCM aggregate . Am I eligible for AIEEE

iakash Array

I scored 48 Marks in maths and have More than 60% in PCM aggregate. Am I eligible for AIEEE ?

aalarif Array

yes,sir,it is compulsory to pass in class 12 with minimum of 50% to be able to eligible in AIEEE for B.Tech/B.Arch for general category students.
    and 40% for ST/SC category students.
    the eligibilty criteria is that student must have passed class 12 with 50% in aggregate and maths as compulsory subjects and also score should be more than 50% in this subject.

niceday Array

Yes it is must that you should have passed 10+2 with 50% in PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths).There is a relaxation however for SC/ST of compulsary 40% marks in PCM.
    Further there is an age criteria that you should be between 17 and 25 years of age.

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    You can not appear for AIEEE if you wont get 50% marks in 10+2 with science as the subject and to enroll into B.Arch you should have maths as one of your subject in 10+2...
    Many private universities take their own exams and do give admissions to students below 50% marks also....
    You have to score good in 12th plus a good rank in AIEEE..

All the best
    Do not think for minimum, target for maximum...

Raj@08

aalarif Array

yes sir,it is necessary to pass class 12 with 50% marks,because according to AIEEE norms-

the candidate who have passed class 12 boards with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in PCM.are eligible to apply for GE category.
    and for ST/SC/OBC category it is 5%.
    and age limit for GE category is 17-22 years
    for ST/SC -17-27 years
    and for OBC it is -17-25 years

Nathan Array

Cool Re: What is the Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE ? I am eligible for AIEEE, if i have secured only 50% in class 12th ?

ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

AIEEE is an National level Entrance Exam test conducted by Central board of secondary Education (CBSE).For admission to the undergraduate course in engineering.

Eligibility Criteria For AIEEE:-

Qualification 10+2
    Qualifying subjects Should be in science stream with aggregate 50% percentage of mark it for only(B.Arch,B.Planning) in 12th standard
    Minimum marks Pass in the final examination of 10th and 12th standard or equivalent Qualifying Examination.
    Minimum age Age should between 17 to 25 years.

No its not compulsory to take the 50% percentage of mark in 12th examinations and it is only for applying (b.Arch ,B.Planning)Candidates only and other courses you can apply just pass on the final examination that's all.

Format of Exam:-
    Paper-1
    Duration 3 Hours
    Question Type Objective type questions with equal weightage of physics,chemistry and mathematics

Paper-2
    Duration 3 Hours
    Question Type Objective type questions in Mathematics part-1 and Aptitude test part-2.Questions to drawing test aptitude in drawing test part-3.

This score will be accepted the following institutes NIT's,IIIT's,SPA ETc......

Further details ,visit here:-http://Aieee.nic.in

adi_netgenie Array

AIEEE >>>>>>>> All India Engineering Entrance examination
    It is an entrance indexation meant for students of 12th standards or 12th appearing for engineering graduation course

Eligibility Required for AIEEE Exam

> Students must pass out from a recognized institution

>Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam and students appearing for HS may also apply

> aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects

>Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject

>Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject

fulling these you will be eligible for the exam...on cracking the exam you will get a rank in the merit list of candidates !!
    Based on that rank you will get admission to the engineering colleges in INDIA

BEST COLLEGES ACCEPTING AIEEE SCORES

• College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy
    • Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta
    • Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
    • Kolaghat Institute of Technology
    • NIT- National Institute of Technology Trichy
    • Delhi College of Engineering , Delhi
    • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
    • NIT- National Institute of Technology, Suratkal
    • Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad
    • Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
    • Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur
    • MANIT Malviya National Institute of Technology Bhopal
    • PSG College of Technology Coimbatore
    • IIIT - International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad
    • Haldia Institute of Technology

You can apply for AIEEE both online and offline(by buying the application kit from banks)
    hope these details are satisfactory enough....for further help feel free to repost here !!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Annubhai Array

hello sir.......

you should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50%

you shuold have secured 50% in mathematics , physics , chemistry

your age should be below 25 years

but , your age shuold not be below 19 years

so, if you satisfy this crteiria , then you are eligible for the exam

all the best........

Akash Bacchav Array

you are eligible to appear in AIEEE exam.
    To be eligible you should have minimum 50% marks in 12th , which you have already got.

Since the date of form submission is over for this year, you can apply next year.
    If you have already submitted your AIEEE form then you can appear for the exam without any doubt.

Akash Bacchav Array

You can not appear for AIEEE if you wont get 50% marks in 10+2 with science as the subject and to enroll into B.Arch you should have maths as one of your subject in 10+2...
    Many private universities take their own exams and do give admissions to students below 50% marks also....
    You have to score good in 12th plus a good rank in AIEEE..

All the best
    Do not think for minimum, target for maximum...

sreeswami Array

the eligibility criteira for the AIEEE exam is , you should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% you shuold have secured 50% in mathematics , physics , chemistry your age should be below 25 years but , your age shuold not be below 19 years so, if you satisfy this crteiria , then you are eligible for the exam

sreeswami Array

eligibility criteria for AIEEE is: The student must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination. and 10th+2 marks are not that important Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination in 2012 may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.

common Array

if you want to appear in aieee examination then you have to just pass 12th class with 50% aggregate with physics,chemistry and maths which is compulsory for be/b.tech.not for architecture.architecture is having criteria of having 50% aggregate marks in maths only in 12th examination.and the basic criteria for appearing in aiee is your age limit which should be between 17 to 25 years till the date of appearing in examination.

common Array

the candidate who have passed class 12 boards with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in PCM.are eligible to apply for GE category.
    and for ST/SC/OBC category it is 5%.
    and age limit for GE category is 17-22 years
    for ST/SC -17-27 years
    and for OBC it is -17-25 years

chandu22 Array

If you want to appear in AIEEE Examination then you have to pass 12 class with 50% Aggregate with physical chemistry and maths which is complusary for the B.tech/B.e not for architecture is having critera of having 50% Aggreate marks in maths only in 12 examination and the basic criteria for appearing in AIEEE is your age limit which should be between 17 to 25 years till the data of appearing in examination
    since the dta of from submission is over for this year you can apply next year .If you have already submitted your AIEEE from then you can appear for the exam without any doubt
    THANK YOU AND BEST OF LUCK

Ajaygupta123 Array

Dear aspirant AIEEE is conducted by CBSE for admission into various engineering colleges for which you have to be:

Eligibility: 10+2 pass with PCM with 50 % marks.

Exam contain objective type questions from physics , chemistry and maths of 10+2 level.

BEST OF LUCK...

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    I am sorry to inform you that you may not be eligible for AIEEE if you are a general candidate.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR AIEEE
    A candidate must pass his class XII with PCM subjects
    He/she has to pass 12th with minimun overall 55%(50% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
    Age limit os 17-25 years.
    A candidate must appear twice in AIEEE exam.
    Best of luck.

raoresult Array

hello friend ,

aieee1.jpg

the eligibility criteria for AIEEE :-

1.YOU MUST BE AN INDIAN .

2.You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 55 % , if you are a general categorised candidate .

3. You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 50 % , if you are SC/ST/PH candidate .

4. your age limit must be 17- 25 years .

5. you can only apply thrice in 3 consecutive years after 12th class.

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

Badshah Array

• AIEEE refers to All India engineering entrance examination.
    • This examination is conducted by the CBSE.
    • In order to appear in this exam, you must have passed senior secondary exam from an recognised board.
    • You must have got 50 % marks in the senior secondary exam.
    • Relaxations is available to sc/st candidates according to government rules.
    • You must have physics, mathematics and chemistry(PCM) as a compulsory subjects.
    • Age bar should be between 17years-25years.
    • Prepare well for the exam.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    You are eligible for AIEEE exam.
    All India Engineering Entrance(AIEEE) Eligibility Criteria:
    ~Candidate must pass 12th with 50% and compulsory subjects as physics and Mathematics.
    ~Age criteria for AIEEE exam:
    Candidate's age must be 17 year to 25 year.Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD Category candidate 5 year.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

raoresult Array

hello friend ,

aieee2.jpg

YES ,you are eligible for the AIEEE , only if you are a SC/ST/PH candidate.

the eligibility criteria for AIEEE :-

1.YOU MUST BE AN INDIAN .

2.You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 55 % , if you are a general categorised candidate .

3. You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 50 % , if you are SC/ST/PH candidate .

4. your age limit must be 17- 25 years .

5. you can only apply thrice in 3 consecutive years after 12th class.

all the best

thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis