Unregistered

What are the different diploma courses after 12th? What are the scope of the same?

Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?u r kindly requested to give me information regarding diploma,degree courses after 10 2.please send me all details i mean further options $ career scope etc. I'v DONE MY 2 with math, Science & Computer science. i'll b highly grateful 2 u .

raji Array

Re: What are the different diploma courses after 12th? What are the scope of the same?

see doing diploma will be wastage of 2 years but yes u can do degree in it, software engineerin, electronics, exc, mechanical and today there is lot of scope in engineering.. after 12th it is better to do degrreethan diploma

Hasham Array

Re: What are the different diploma courses after 12th? What are the scope of the same?

Well to join diploma 10 class /ssc is enuf
    as u hold+2 go for degree. As its better than diploma
    a bsc (electroncs,maths ,computers) or btech will fetch u good career for ur options
    btech in mech.civil electrrical, electronics, computr science, instrumentation, petroleum,production etc... Are the best courses

srinivasarao kaja Array

the following are some of branches in Diploma..
    1. computer science
    2.electronic & communication
    3.EEE
    4.Mechanical
    5.Civil
    6.instrumentation
    7.diploma in fashion design
    8.diploma in food technology
    9.chemical engineering etc..,

m.khushhal Array

Hello......
    Dear friend.. As you completed 12th so.. No need to go for Dipmloma... Because its a 10th base course.. after doing diploma of 3 years
    you will be on the same platform where you are now... suppose if you will do diploma in engineering then you will become
    a jonior engineer... so i want to sugesst you just go for bacholar degree..
    so why waste time for that... Go for bacholar degree like B.tech or what you want to do...
    and make your future bright...

ritwizb Array

There are many short as well as long term diploma course.

Diploma course after 12th as science student
    1.diploma in nursing
    2.diploma in medical lab technology
    3.diploma in radiology technology
    4.diploma in engineering(electronics,electrical,civil,mechanica l,chemical.IT Etc)
    5.diploma in physiotherapy

Diploma course after 12th as commerce student
    1.diploma in industrial accountancy
    2.diploma in banking
    3.diploma in financial accounting
    4.diploma in equity arbitrage trading & operation
    5.diploma in stock analysis 7 portfolio management

Diploma course after 12th as Arts students
    1.diploma in 3D animation
    2.diploma in fashion designing
    3.diploma in interior designing
    4.diploma in broadcast journalism
    5.diploma in acting
    6.diploma in fine arts
    7.diploma in travel & tourism
    8.diploma in aviation & hospitality

Even you can go for DIPLOMA IN YOGA AS WELL AS PHYSICAL EDUCATION

By opting such specialized diploma course you can prepare yourself very well & can get good career opportunity

EJAZ Array

hey after 10+2 u can successfully opt for degree in BE or BTech.
    u have to just appear for the entrance exam like AIEEE or entrance exam conducted by state board.
    in BE/BTech u can choose any of the branches as per ur interest in the subject.
    currently mechanical , electrical & chemical are considered as evergreen branches of engineering .
    BEST OF LUCK
    thank u

tenzinphuntsok Array

By looking at your subject combination, you can go into many professional based courses and regular courses also.

Few of the courses which you can get into are as follows:

1. Bachelor Degree in Commerce (3 year course)
    2. Diploma in computer applications (software or hardware) (1 year course)
    3. Bachelor Degree in Science (3 Year course)
    4. Diploma in hotel management (1 year course)
    5. Degree in Hotel management (3 years course)
    6. Can choose an option in armed forces through NDA examination conducted by UPSC.
    7. Bachelor in Teaching (1 year course)
    8. Diploma in Fashion Designing (1 year course)
    9. ITI Course (3 years)
    10. Diploma in Tourism (1 Year) & Degree in Tourism (3 years)

sharma007 Array

The diploma and the degree, both have nearly the same courses, but the differance kids in the value you get with a degree in hand. The various courses are: mechanical, electrical, electronics, mechatronics, industrial, civil etc.

abikrishin Array

after twelth, these are a few courses that a peson can persue..
    DIP IN CIVIL ENGG,CHEMICAL ENGG,ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG,ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGG.,MECHANICAL ENGG,GARNMENT TECHNOLOGY, PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY,TEXTILE DESIGNS,PHARMA TECHNOLOGY, OFFICE PRACTISES,PRODUCTION AND INDUSTRIAL ENGG,FASHION DESIGNING AND SO ON......... scope for each and every field has started reaching its heights in such a way that these fields demands such young people to bring up the industry so as to reach wats called impossible .....in terms of beneficiaries

King Array

Well to join diploma 10 class /ssc is enuf
    as u hold+2 go for degree. As its better than diploma
    a bsc (electroncs,maths ,computers) or btech will fetch u good career for ur options
    btech in mech.civil electrrical, electronics, computr science, instrumentation, petroleum,production etc... Are the best courses As you completed 12th so.. No need to go for Dipmloma... Because its a 10th base course.. after doing diploma of 3 years
    you will be on the same platform where you are now... suppose if you will do diploma in engineering then you will become
    a jonior engineer... so i want to sugesst you just go for bacholar degree..
    so why waste time for that... Go for bacholar degree like B.tech or what you want to do...
    and make your future bright...

arun199011 Array

Well to join diploma 10 class /ssc is enufas u hold+2 go for degree. As its better thandiplomaa bsc (electroncs,maths,computers) or btech willfetch u good career for ur optionsbtech in mech.civil electrrical, electronics, computr science, instrumentation, petroleum,production etc... Are the best courses

malik.sumit93 Array
    D-68/3 , ishwar Colony , Arjun park , Najafgarh , New Delhi-43

For Diploma , You can take admission in Polytechnic by clearing the exam..
    and then it is depend on your rank that which engg. branch did you got Such as mechanical , civil etc..
    in which polytechnic...
    So in my opinion , after 12th you can take degree and be a graduate person not a diplomalist or J.E.

ashok rks Array

The diploma courses after the completion of your 12th standard

Hotel management
    EEE
    Diploma in Electric & Electronic
    Mechanical
    Diploma in Nursing
    Diploma in Hospital Management
    Diploma in Electric
    Fashion Design
    Information Technology
    Marketing

Neelam Nailwal Array

Hi,

It is advisable to pursue graduation in science stream and if you wants to persue diploma course only then ploytechnic/junior engineering is one of the good option.

Regards,
    Neelam

s.sarkar Array

Hello,
    There are lots of Diploma courses are available after completing 12th standard.
    You can apply for these following courses.
    Diploma in Information Technology
    Diploma in Computer Science
    Diploma in Hotel Management
    Diploma in Hospital Management
    Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication
    Diploma in Electronics and Electrical
    Diploma in Electrical

To apply for any one diploma course you have to go through entrance exam.
    If you can get good score in entrance exam,you will get good college for diploma course.

All the best.

kullayappa Array

see , there are many branches in diploma

after 10th , you can go for diploma

some good branches in diploma are ,

~~ EC
    ~~ EE
    ~~ MECHANICAL
    ~~ CIVIL
    ~~ CS

with a good percentage of morethan 60% in diploma you can apply for a job in different departments in government sector

~~ you can apply for a post in railway department

~~ you can apply for a post in police department

~~ you can apply for the post of clerk in banking sector

~~ you can apply for a post in defence services (army , navy , airforce )

~~ you can also apply for a technical post in different core companies like ,
    -> isro
    -> drdo
    -> transco
    -> zenco
    -> ongc
    -> sail
    -> gail , etc. .
    you will have junior level posts in these companies .

~~ you can also apply for a job in i.t. companies like ,

infosys
    wipro
    dell
    mahindra satyam
    syntel
    accenture , etc.. .

if you want to continue your studies , then you can go for b.tech after compltion of diploma
    you are eligible for second year of b.tech without siiting in first year of b.tech
    after completion of your b.tech , you will have tehnical posts in those core companies

all the best

ashwak-jo Array

diploma is a good option to pursue after 10th

there are different branches in diploma like,

>> ECE
    >> MECHANICAL
    >> EEE
    >> CIVIL
    >>IT
    >> CSE
    >> AUTO
    >> EIE
    >> INSTRUMENTATION
    >> CERAMIC
    >> METALLURGICAL
    >> PRODUCATION
    >> AGRI , etc. .

but , among all these only some will have good job oppurtunities

>> ece
    >> cse
    >> it
    >> eee
    >> mechanical
    >> civil

for example after completion of your diploma in anyone of the above said strems , you can apply for jr. engineer or assistant post in ,

drdo
    iocl
    mtnl
    ongc
    sail
    gail
    transco
    zenco
    railways
    police department etc. .

even , you are elilgible for NDA exam which will conduct by UPSC .

Unregistered

im 12th faild so which fild for me n for your information that i dont want to do that courseses which doing after 12th pass. so please help me. can i do diploma courses?

ashwak Array

FULL DETIALS ABOUT DIPLOMA AND DEGREE COURSES : -

After completion of 10th a caddiates can take anyone of the following leading branches in diploma for a Bright future
    See , these branches will have many job oppurtunities , which the candidates can apply after completion of Diploma

~ ECE
    ~ CSE
    ~ EEE
    ~ MECHNICAL
    ~ CIVIL

After completion of Diploma , the candidates can apply for JUNIOR LEVEL posts in companies like ,

~ BHEL
    ~ BSNL
    ~ IOCL
    ~ ONGC
    ~ SAIL
    ~ GAIL
    ~ TRANSCO
    ~ ZENCO
    ~ DRDO
    ~ MTNL
    ~ NTPC , etc. . . .

you will have the posts like ,

~ JR.ENGINEER
    ~ TECHNICIAN , etc. . .

Actually , it is better to puruse Engineering after Diploma

AND , YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED 12TH with Maths , scinec , computer science

So, for you also Engineering is very Good

See , after compeletion of Engineering , there are many jobs for you in Government sector and in Private sector

You can apply for the SENIOR LEVEL POSTS in the above mentioned companies

you will have the posts like ,

~ ASSISTANT ENGINEER
    ~ ENGINEER
    ~ SCIENTIST
    ~ TRAINEE ENGINEER , etc. . . .

you can attend for the walkins in different I.T. companies

all the best . . . .

Neha S Array

hello friend

As you have passed your 12th . You have two options .

1. Diploma courses

2. Degree courses.

Out of these,you should go for degree courses only as degrees are considered more valuable than the diplomas .

Also ,degrees are granted by recognized universitites but diplomas are given by institutes on their own.

Degrees help the students to apply for the govt. jobs and also for higher studies , but diplomas dont .

The diplomas can be pursued in addition to degrees but on the whole degrrees have greater scope.

You can do any degree as per your choice.

Thanks

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    First of all instead of going for diploma courses separately, you can combine these courses with diploma of your interest area.
    Frankly speaking science aspirants can move to any stream, like they can go for B.Com and side by side they can pursue either CA or CS or ICWA or CFA or CFP ar the combinations of any..
    You can also go for Mass communication (Journalism) Courses also good scope nowadays as many new channels are coming up and many different types of madia's are available.
    IF your interest lies in the fashion field than you can also go for courses from NIFT or PEARL.
    Its only about of your interest and if you be in rankers in any of the courses you will get good job and surely go to heights.
    All the best
    Raj@08

chandu6444 Array

Dear friend,
    The following are some of the best courses in diploma:

• Bachelor degree in commerce
    • Diploma in computer applications
    • Diploma in hotel management
    • Dipolma in fashion desighning
    • Diploma in tourism

All the best.....................

anu7 Array

• Diploma Course in Management of Education
    • Diploma in Early Childhood Care
      and Education
    • Diploma in Counselling
    • Diploma in Education of the
      Physically Handicapped (Dip.Ph.H.)
    • Diploma in Yogic Education
    • Diploma in Russian
    • Diploma in German
    • Diploma in French
    • Diploma in Persian
    • Diploma in Arabic
    • Diploma in Pali
    • Diploma in Sanskrit
    • Diploma in Marathi
    • Diploma in Kannada
    • Diploma in Italian
    • Diploma in Polish
    • Diploma Course in Urdu

Unregistered

hey m 12th pass frm commerce stream wid 52% m planning to do BA beside i want to do diploma course so that il start earning soon so pls suggest me some diploma course...

Unregistered

I am not elligible for degree admission through mht-cet hence give me advice for diploma in engineering
    -

Nathan Array

Cool Re: What are the different diploma courses after 12th? What are the scope of the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?u r kindly requested to give me information regarding diploma,degree courses after 10 2.please send me all details i mean further options $ career scope etc. I'v DONE MY 2 with math, Science & Computer science. i'll b highly grateful 2 u .
    After 12th standard you can choose any one of the degree.

>>BCA
    >>B.Com
    >>B.sc (CS)

>>Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA):-This is one of the bachelor degree and this course duration is three year and divided in to six semester and this course related the computer science.if you interest to apply this course you should be complete the 12th standard in science stream with 60% percentage of mark and your age should not less than 17 years and you have this eligibility then you can apply this examination.

>>Bachelor of commerce:-And this is one of the bachelor degree and this course duration is three years and divided into six semester.if you interest to apply this course then you have this eligibility.You should be complete the 12th standard in commerce stream or science stream from recognized university with above 60% percentage of mark and your age should be not less than 17 years.then you can apply for this course.

>>Bachelor of Science in (Computer Science):-This is also one the bachelor degree and this course duration also there year and divided into six semester to join this course you need to have this eligibility.You should be complete the 12th standard in commerce stream or science stream from recognized university with above 60% percentage of mark and your age should be not less than 17 years.then you can apply for this course.

List of Colleges offer this courses:-
    Loyola college in chenni
    Ramakrishna mission vivekananda college
    D.B jain college
    Jaya college
    presidency college
    Nandhanam Arts college
    A.M Jain College.
    Etc............

After 12th standard You can choose any one the Diploma course.

>>Diploma in computer application
    >>Diploma in Hotel Management
    >>Diploma in fashion designing
    >>Diploma in tourism
    Etc..............

All the best for your Future :-)

AKASH.BHALODI Array

There are various degree courses as well as diploma courses available after the 12th Science with Maths subject .

List of the degree courses
    Mechanical
    Civil
    Electrical
    Computer Science
    Information Technology
    Electronics
    Electronics & Communication
    Production
    Instrumentation & control
    Chemical
    Environment

One can also do the following couses
    BCA
    BBA
    Bsc.It
    B.Sc.

In diploma courses are the same as degree courses .

But i suggest you to go for degree course rather then diploma because it has more value .

karan555 Array

Lightbulb Re: What are the different diploma courses after 12th? What are the scope of the same?

Hi friend,

Different types of Diploma courses in India after 12Th:
    • Engineering.
    • Fashion Designing.
    • Plastic Technology.
    • Footwear Technology.
    • Modern Office Technology.
    • Leather Technology.
    • Garment Technology.
    • Architectural Assistant.
    • Medical Laboratory Technology.
    • Production and Industrial Engineering.
    • Textile Engineering
    • Textile Processing
    • Mechanical Engineering(RAC)
    • Library and Information Sciences.

You can join any of the above courses according to your interest.

Most reputed Polytechnics Colleges in India:

Government Polytechnic,Amravati

Government Polytechnic College,Ahmedabad

Hindustan Academy,Bangalore

Kalpana Chwala Government Polytechnic for Women,Ambala

Meera Bai Polytechnic for Women,Delhi

MEI Polytechnic,Bangalore

Mehar Chand Poytechnic,Jallandhar.

Polytechnic for Women,South Delhi.

Government Polytechnic for Girls,Ludhiana.

Rural Polytechnic for Women,Ahmednagar

Government Polytechnic for Women, Haryana

SBSCET Polytechnic,Punjab.

Thapar Polytechnic,Patiala.

learn Array

dear friend,

different diploma courses after 12th

Diploma in Engineering
    This includes various field like computer science, information technology, electronics, mechanical, electrical etc.
    Diploma in Nursing
    diploma in banking.
    Diploma in Stock Analysis
    Diploma in interior or fashion designing
    Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
    Diploma in animation
    Diploma in multimedia
    Diploma in Ophthalmology

scope of these courses
    entertainment sector
    hospitals
    banks
    railways
    fashion industries
    MNCs

Unregistered

Can i practice as an opthamologist after doing diploma as my eyechecking centre

shars Array

hi,

hi diploma doesnot award you graduation degree eventhough after doing 12th. so my opinion is time waste of doing diploma after 12th.

you havfe lot of courses in diploma:

@fine arts
    @mining
    @civil engineering
    @electrical engineering
    @computer engineering
    @aeronatical engineering
    @dental mechanics
    @metallurgy
    @genetic engineering
    @plastic engineering
    @biomedical
    @automobile
    @electrical &electronics
    @fashion technology

if you want to do diploma go for diploma in 3 years.

megh@ Array

Friend,
    There are several option available for you, if you want to do diploma courses.
    Diploma in:

>Mechanical Engineering
    >Civil Engineering
    >Computer science Engineering
    >Information Engineering
    >Electronic and Communication Engineering
    >EEE
    >Automobile Engineering
    >Instrumentation Engineering
    >Textile Engineering
    >Production Engineering
    >Leather Engineering
    >Hotel Management
    >Tourism
    >Mass Communication
    >Accountancy
    etc...

But according to me it would be a wastage of time if you go for diploma course. The diploma course does not give a graduation degree even if you pursue it after completing 10+2. It is better for you to go for degree courses. According to you subjects combination you can pursue:

>Engineering Courses
    >BCA
    >Bachelor in Hotel Management;
    >Bachelor in Tourism
    >Bachelor in Mass Communication/ Media Science,etc

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

hi,
    There exist various degree and diploma programs after 12th. In medicine, one can find courses like M.B.B.S, BDS. B.Phram, etc. B.Sc Nursing, BPT, etc are other popular courses in medical field. In non medical field, you can try for degree and diploma courses in engineering. Courses like CA, CS, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, etc are also good.
    Best of luck

RIYA19 Array

Smile Re: What are the different diploma courses after 12th? What are the scope of the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Friends......
    .........Now I am going to discuss about the topic that is "What are the different diploma courses after 12th" as well as " What are the scope of the same".Basically for doing diploma there are some eiligiblity criteria that is following :

• Student must have a certificate from a recognized institution..
    • Student must be passed out the SSC level.
    • Also student must have scored 60% in SSC examination for general candidate,55% for the reseved candidate..

The course offered by the DIPLOMA college that are discussing following:

CSE(COMPUTER SCIENCE)
    IT(INFORMATION TECHNOLOG)
    EE(ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)
    ECE(ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION)
    CIVIL
    ME(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
    The scope behind for this stream is :
    For CSE,IT,ECE:
    After completing diploma with this stream you can join many software companies that is
    TCS
    CTS
    WIPRO
    IBM
    ACCENTURE
    BHEL
    SIMENCE
    TATA COMMUNICATION

For EE,ME,CIVIL:
    After completing your diploma with this stream you can go for above software comppanies as well as you can go for many core sector that is:
    BEDANTA
    RAILWAY SECTOR
    PDCL
    TECH MAHINDRA
    TATA STEAL
    BHEL
    ONGC

List of the following college:

Loyola college in chenni
    Ramakrishna mission vivekananda college
    D.B jain college
    Jaya college
    presidency college
    Nandhanam Arts college
    A.M Jain College.

.............Otherwise by giving JLET you can get direct admission in Btech college in second year.Hope this information will helps you in future.For further information please post here.

THANKING YOU..
    BEST OF LUCK...
    FROM REGARDS RIYA19

RajveerSingh Array

For starters rather then taking degree tutorials separately, you possibly can merge these kinds of tutorials using degree of your curiosity area.
    Honestly speaking scientific discipline aspirants may shift for any steady flow, including they might want to use B.Com plus side by side they will engage in possibly CA or even CS or even ICWA or even CFA or even CFP ar the combinations of any..
    Additionally you can go for Mass interaction (Journalism) Classes furthermore great extent currently numerous innovative programmes are generally approaching plus different styles of madia's are generally available.
    IF ones curiosity is in the style industry compared to also you can go for tutorials from NIFT or even PEARL.
    Their only about of your curiosity plus for those who be in rankers most of the tutorials you'll get great occupation plus certainly head over to heights.

Soon after 12th typical you possibly can pick the following degree.

BCA
    B.Com
    B.sc (CS)

Bachelor's of Pc Application(BCA):-This has become the bachelor education plus this series duration is actually 3 year plus partioned in to six session plus this series associated the laptop science.if an individual curiosity to use this series you will be finish the 12th typical in scientific discipline steady flow using 60% percentage of level plus your real age ought to for not less than 17 years along with the following qualifications you'll be able to apply the following examination.
    Bachelor's of industry:-And the following has become the bachelor education plus this series duration is actually 36 months plus broken into half dozen semester.if an individual curiosity to use this series then you've got the following eligibility.You should be finish the 12th typical in industry steady flow or even scientific discipline steady flow from known college using previously 60% percentage of level plus your real age should be for not less than 17 years.then an individual can apply just for this course.
    Bachelor's of Research in (Computer Science):-This is likewise a person the bachelor education plus this series duration and also year plus broken into half dozen session to join this series you'll want the following eligibility.You should be finish the 12th typical in industry steady flow or even scientific discipline steady flow from known college using previously 60% percentage of level plus your real age should be for not less than 17 years.then an individual can apply just for this course.

Degree or diploma in Nursing
    degree in banking.
    Degree or diploma in Stock options Study
    Degree or diploma in insides or even trend making
    Degree or diploma in Medical Research laboratory Technology
    Degree or diploma in computer animation
    Degree or diploma in multi-media
    Degree or diploma in Ophthalmology

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?