istanbul escort çapa escort şirinevler escort beylikdüzü escort halkalı escort avrupa yakası escort avcılar escort

  1. #1
    rahul1993 Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    What all options I have if I got FT in Chemistry?

    Hello everyone,I appeared for my class 12 CBSE exams this year and I passed in overall but I got an FT in chemistry.1)Can I give a new exam as a private candidate with new subjects?2)Can I appear for chemistry exam as an improvement I've not got a Fail but a Fail in theory with a total of 35 in chemistry.3)Can I appear from another board? State board ? Is it legal ?4)If I get better marks in my chemistry next year as an improvement candidate will I have to carry both mark sheets? This years and coming years Improvement sheet ? 5)Will the improvement sheet have the marks of all the subjects from his year , even the one's i do not appear for in my improvement exam ?If anyone has an improvement mark sheet please upload it I really need to see it Does it have improvement exam or something written or it's a new sheet ? I mean like the normal board sheet. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort