srinivasarao kaja Array

What are the AICTE norms for Assistant Professor job in any affiliated engineering college?

Dear Sir, my qualification is M.Sc M.tech.. is it possible to work as asst professor in engineering colleges.. please tell AICTE norms for this?

Hasham Array

Re: What are the AICTE norms for Assistant Professor job in any affiliated engineering college?

As per aicte norms u must be an Mtech holder to work as asst professor. u are completely eligible. al the best

irasharma Array

Re: What are the AICTE norms for Assistant Professor job in any affiliated engineering college?

Well,it's quite possible for you to work as Astt. Professor in Engineering Colleges, as you fulfills AICTE norms.

All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has recently revised the faculty norms. The new norms are creating serious confusion among faculties because the norms are not so clear.
    The conditions for eligibility according to the new norms (English Version) are as follows:
    Programme:Engineering / Technology
    Cadre:Asstt. Professor
    Qualifications:
    BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech
    However,earlier it was MTech only but new norms says MTech with BTech. It is clear that there is no chance for students who have done MTech after MCA.

vipin Array

yes it is possible as per aicte rules you are eligible for the job
    1) you have to cleared the objective exam
    2)then, you have to faced the interview , this both totally based on what you have study during your course
    for more details you can also visit the website www.aicte.gov.in

chimuk1 Array

Eligibility For Assistant Professor Candidates should have completed Ph.D in Mathematics/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics//Statistics with 3 years experience in teaching or industrial research is essential

KamatchiDeviK Array

Smile Re: What are the AICTE norms for Assistant Professor job in any affiliated engineering college?

Hi friend,

I have attached the details for AICTE NORMS in this message.Plz see it.

ALL THE VERY BEST.........!
    Attached Files

iGenius Array

For Professor field you must be M.TECH and for asst.prof B.tech is considerable for Engineering colleges in most of COLLEGES.and even some college take b.tech also for professor as per requirement.
    But if you want to make Teaching as a Carrier in Engineering College then better to do M.tech and PhD to have a high position.
    Regards
    ~~

Unregistered

I have complete my M.Tech from an UGC approve university ,if i am eligible to teach in affiliated engineering college.

Unregistered

what are the AICTE NORMS for assistant professor on contract bases for faculty of biochemistry and biotechnology???

Unregistered

I have completed Msc(Computer Science),M.Phil(Computer Science) and M.E(Computer Science),am I eligible for the post ASST.Professor in Engineering colleges as per AICTE Norms.

Unregistered

I have first class at BTECH and 66 percentage at MTECH but awarded as second class? I am eligible as asst prof in any affliated engg colleges?

Unregistered

I HAVE FIRST CLASS AT BTECH AND GOT 66 PERCENTAGE IN MTECH BUT AWARDED WITH SECOND CLASS?AM I ELIGIBLE TO BE ASST PROF IN PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGES?

Supra Array

2)then, you have to faced the interview , this both totally based on what you have study during your course
    for more details you can also visit the website www.aicte.gov.in

best of luck--
    Supra

Unregistered

what are the qualifications required for assistant professor post in english at any affiliated engineering college?

Unregistered

Hi Sir,
    I hv Completed B.E (Production) and M.Tech (Manufacturing), however I want to know the eligibility criteria for Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering in Pune University, According to AICTE norms. please suggest me where i can apply for the post of Assistant professor

Unregistered

i have second class in BE & first class in ME , is it a sufficient qualification to work as a assistant professor in an engineering institute?

Unregistered

What are the AICTE NORMS for the job of an assistant professor in English in an engineering college

Unregistered

hai i completed mca with 82% i complete mtech so pls tell me i am eligible for engineering college lectures

Unregistered

pls be accept to mca after mtech
    its ours carrier sir
    what i will do some problems on healt
    pls to solve ours proble to aicte

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    You can go for a job in Engineering colleges, But you wont get this profile as you join, to become Assistant professor you should have either NET or enrolled into P.Hd.
    and gain some years of experience atleast 4-5 years...
    So work hard to enrich your profile..

All the best.
    Raj@08

Unregistered

I have completed MCA from top college and have three years of corporate experience.Am i eligible for job of asst professor/professor in private/govt college?

Unregistered

Sir, i am a btech holder in ece with 85%.. will it be possible to become a assistant professor in engg college after mtech from iiit banglore (IT main with elective embedded system)..plz do reply fast

Unregistered

Sir,i qualified MCA first class and M.tech(cse) first class.am i eligible for an assistent professor in dept of computer science and engineering & IT engineering colleges ? please clarify my query.... Thank you

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    Following is the Eligibility criteria for working in Engineering college,

You Must complete M.E/M.Tech from recognized University

If you want to join in Government colleges you must appear for the Common written Exam which is conducted in Each states.If you clear this then you can get job in Government colleges.

ALL THE BEST....

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by srinivasarao kaja View Post
    Dear Sir, my qualification is M.Sc M.tech.. is it possible to work as asst professor in engineering colleges.. please tell AICTE norms for this?

<> The AICTE stands for the All India Council for technical education.

It is quite possible, But don't worry.

^ All India council for technical education has recently revised the faculty norms.

^ There are following conditions for the new nerms :

^ You have to clear the Objective exam.

^ Engineering Technology, Asstt. Professor cadre.

^ You have to clear the objective exam.

^ And the following are the eligibility criteria :

^ You are eligible after the BE/B.tech and ME, M.Tech.

And you can also visit at the website :

http://www.aicte.gov.in

usharani chepuri Array

hiii.....

Yes you are eligible to work as asst professor in engineering college,because AICTE norms want Mtech holder...

Good Luck

Unregistered

sir,I qualified MCA first class .Am I eligible for an assistant professor in dept of MCA in aicte approved engineering colleges.
    After MCA , I have teaching experience of 8 years as lecturer in various engg colleges.But rightnow not working anywhere.Please consider my case. Thank you

Unregistered

I am a post graduate in English.Am I eligible for the job of asst.Professor in Engg... in affiliated Colleges or Private Colleges of Engg..?

Unregistered

i have second class in BE & first class in ME , is it a sufficient qualification to work as a assistant professor in an engineering institute?

Unregistered

SIR,what is the eligibility for becoming a lectureras per aicte norms
    in an engineering college

Unregistered

Sir i have completed B.E. in instrumentation & control & M.Tech in instrumentation engg.am i eligible for asst.prof.in electronics & telecommunication dept.

aalarif Array

yes sir you are eligible to work as a Asst.Professor in any engineering colleges,because you satisfy the eligibilty criteria.

As per the latest AICTE( All India Council of Technical Education) norms-the eligibility criteria for becoming Asst.Professor is
    the candidates having the BE/B.tech or ME/M.tech degree in any engineering branch with First Class results are eligible to apply for the post of Asst.Professor
    also the candidates having Ph.D in mathematics/statistics/electrical/electronics with minimum of 3 years experience in teaching or industrial research is eligible to apply for the post.

so,sir,since you have both M.Sc and M.Tech ,you are easily eligible for the post.

aalarif Array

sir,As per the latest AICTE( All India Council of Technical Education) norms-the eligibility criteria for becoming Asst.Professor is
    1) the candidates having the BE/B.tech or ME/M.tech degree in any engineering branch with First Class results are eligible to apply for the post of Asst.Professor

2)the candidates having Ph.D in mathematics/statistics/electrical/electronics with minimum of 3 years experience in teaching or industrial research is eligible to apply for the post.

so,sir,since you have M.Tech in First class ,you are easily eligible for the post of Asst.Professor.
    hope it answers your question.

aalarif Array

sir,yes sir you are eligible to work as a Asst.Professor in any engineering colleges,because you satisfy the minimum eligibilty criteria.
    According to the recent norms of AICTE( All India Council of Technical Education) ,the eligibility criteria for becoming Asst.Professor is
    the candidates who have the BE/B.tech or ME/M.tech degree in any engineering branch with First Class results are eligible to apply.
    also the candidates having Ph.D in mathematics/statistics/electrical/electronics with minimum of 3 years experience in teaching or industrial research is eligible to apply for the post.
    so,sir,since you have both B.E in Instrumentation and M.Tech in Instrumentation,you are easily eligible to join as Asst.Professor in Instrumentation Department.
    best of luck.

Unregistered

I have completed B.E (mechanical) and having around 10 years experience in industry and now i want to switch over to teaching field.
    Could anyone clarify for which post can i be eligible.

sreeswami Array

Hello sir......

All India Council for Technical Education

The AICTE stands for the All India Council for technical education.

It is quite possible, But don't worry.

* All India council for technical education has recently revised the faculty norms.

* There are following conditions for the new nerms :

* You have to clear the Objective exam.

* Engineering Technology, Asstt. Professor cadre.

* You have to clear the objective exam.

* And the following are the eligibility criteria :

* You are eligible after the BE/B.tech and ME, M.Tech.

And you can also visit at the website :

http://www.aicte.gov.in

ALL THE BEST.....

Unregistered

i am b.sc computer sc. and first class m.sc in mathematics.am i elligible for assistant professor or lecturer.

shivbaba Array

hi.........

For Professor field you must be M.TECH and for asst.prof B.tech is considerable for Engineering colleges in most of COLLEGES.and even some college take b.tech also for professor as per requirement.
    But if you want to make Teaching as a Carrier in Engineering College then better to do M.tech and PhD to have a high position.

According to the recent norms of AICTE( All India Council of Technical Education) ,the eligibility criteria for becoming Asst.Professor is
    the candidates who have the BE/B.tech or ME/M.tech degree in any engineering branch with First Class results are eligible to apply.
    all the best........

Annubhai Array

hello sir.......

Eligibility For Assistant Professor : -

Candidates should have completed Ph.D in Mathematics/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics//Statistics with 3 years experience in teaching or industrial research is essential........

the candidates having Ph.D in mathematics/statistics/electrical/electronics with minimum of 3 years experience in teaching or industrial research is eligible to apply for the post.

AICTE ( the All India Council for technical education )

for more details you can also visit the websitewww.aicte.gov.in

all the best...........

Unregistered

Sir
    I have passed M.Tech Applied Electronics after passing M.Sc Electronics scoring more than 70% in both the Exams from M.G University. Am I eligible to apply for the post of lecturer/Asst. professor in Engineering colleges?
    Ramarishnan

Unregistered

I have completed my MBA Systems now before that I done my BE in computer engg. Please tell me that i m eligible to lecturer or assistant prof. in engineering college?

Unregistered

I have passed B.Tech with second class and passed M.Tech with first class. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engg college?

Unregistered

I Have done M Sc in distance education in kuvempu university in karnataka . Am I eligible to apply for the post of lecturer/Asst. professor in Engineering colleges? Mangala gowri M S

Unregistered

I completed my m sc with first class by distance education in kuvempu university,karnataka.Am I eligible to apply for the post of lecturer/Asst. professor in Engineering colleges?

Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MY Ms c, M PHIL ELECTRONIC SCIENCE AND M E IN APPLIED ELECTRONIC ITS IS ELIGIBILITY FOR JOINING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ANNA UNIVERSITY UNDER ENGINEERING COLLEGES

SKY.BHALODI Array

AICTE norms for the assistant professor is below :
    -> one have to done their M.E. / M.Tech from any recognized university .
    -> one have minimum 3-4 years experience .

One who fulfill the above criteria have to give the objective type exam and then interview .
    The selection will be based on interview and written test together .

For more info visit the site www.aicte.in
    good luck

arpita_31 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I AM COMPLETED MY Ms c, M PHIL ELECTRONIC SCIENCE AND M E IN APPLIED ELECTRONIC ITS IS ELIGIBILITY FOR JOINING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ANNA UNIVERSITY UNDER ENGINEERING COLLEGES
    Hello,
    Good to see so much degrees...
    You have to qualify the written exam and interview to enter into a job of lecturer initially and after some years of experience and clearing NET you will surely become AP and the Research and phD added to your profile with more teaching experience you will become professor...
    So have confidence and give your best to the students as they are the future of tomorrow.

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

I completed my m sc with first class by distance education in kuvempu university,karnataka.Am I eligible to apply for the post of lecturer/Asst. professor in Engineering colleges?
    Hello,
    You can apply for the post of lecturer and you surely get the job and then carry on further for more studies and clearing more exams of NET and Ph.D to enrich your profile and domain knowledge, You have to do more of practical learning as your field is very dynamic and there is lot to learn and explore by the students, they will have many expectations from you and if you fulfil that you will have surely bright future...
    As in this industry many devoted people are required...

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

I have passed B.Tech with second class and passed M.Tech with first class. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engg college?
    Hello,
    As you have completed your masters, you are surely eligible to become lecturer or research associate as to become AP at least 4-5 years of experience with some research work and clearing NET and pursuing P'Hd is required...

You can get job easily as there are lot many colleges opened and opening up these days.
    You have to give your best in this field as your clientele will be students, who will give only feedback in return..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

I have completed my MBA Systems now before that I done my BE in computer engg. Please tell me that i m eligible to lecturer or assistant prof. in engineering college?
    Hello,
    You can surely join some university or college where they are running both the courses engineering as well as MBA, as you are having both the degrees and these days colleges require multi facet faculties.
    You will have to initially join as lecturer and then after 4-5 years of experience you can become AP..
    People like you are very much required in the field of knowledge sharing.

All the best
    arpita_31

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?