Unregistered

Want to do MCA course but don't have Maths in 12th?

sir, i want to do mca and i am in 2nd year of bca, but i have doen my 12th in arts faculty(no math subject)

popeye Array

Re: Want to do MCA course but don't have Maths in 12th?

MCA stands for MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION. It is a three years course and done after completing graduation.
    You have not taken maths in 12th. But you are studying now BCA. So after completing your BCA you are eligible to apply MCA. So here your 12th Mathematics not make much difference.

But your score in graduation must be good enough.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA

You should score 60% percentage of marks in graduation and also relaxation is given for 55% percentage for SC/OBC/NT.

You can see the course structure of MCA in following chart.

mca3.jpg

You can get admission in the top MCA colleges by writing the various entrance exam and qualify the exam with good marks so as to get admission in good college.

Top MCA colleges in India

Pune University
    National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
    Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi
    Hyderabad Central University
    National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal
    PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore
    Bharathiar University -Coimbatore
    Banaras Hindu University - Varnasi
    National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
    MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad
    Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)
    Pondicherry Central University
    Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

Unregistered

I am persuing BSc.IT From Kuvempu University Distance Education.I am in 5th sem.I want to take addmission in mca but i dnt have math in 12th and in graduation.But i have a certificate of HCL Certified Software Engineer,1 Year training certificate, and Microsoft Certified Proffessional vendor Certificate..Is it possible for me to take addmission in mca..plz reply.........

RajveerSingh Array

MCA course-

MCA course is the one of the good course and many of students are going toward this course.
    As name suggest that it is Computer related course.
    MCA- Master in computer application.

You can do this course if you have the following eligibility-
    You must have the graduation.
    Your graduation must be of 3 or more years.
    Your colleges must be recognized from a board or UGC.
    And last one which is very important that you must secured 50% marks in the graduation course if you want to get good college for the MCA course./
    And you must have the Maths in the 12th class or either at the graduation level.

Now your question is that the you don't have the Maths in your 12th class.
    So Now there will be two conditions-
    The first one-
    If you don't have maths in either in 12th nor in graduation then i am sure that your are not eligible for the MCA course then you can look for other courses like-
    MBA
    MBE
    PHD
    BEd
    MSc.
    MA
    So you can do these course if you don't have Maths in your graduation level.

Now talking about the Second one that is-
    If you don't have the Maths in 12th but now you have maths in your graduation.
    Then again i am sure that you are eligible for the MCA course.
    And you can take admission in the MBA course by just applying for the MCA course at any college which have the MCA course.

kalyani bacchav Array

Well,MCA stands for Master in Computer Application,its a post graduated course.
    If you want to apply for this course you must have studied MATHEMATICS as a subject in class 10th+2
    You can opt for MCA only if you have done your BCA,BBA or B.tech,and if you have done graduation in science can apply for this course
    there is no age limit.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

If your aim was to go with MCA then you made a mistake by going with arts in your intermediate/12th std.

--> Before you can join 11th in your 10th std itself you must make sure that by going with a specific group where you'll be landing after completion of it.
    --> You can go for BCA without maths but for doing MCA you must have maths at 10+2 level as a compulsory subject.
    --> Some colleges doesn't even give admission into BCA if a student doesn't have maths as subject in 12th std.
    --> Since you have come into BCA you have no chance for MCA only thing you can do is that you must either go for M.Sc or any other course.

It is a regret but without maths as a subject in 12 std it's impossible for you to do MCA. After completion of BCA go for some other course.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

i am a Graduate Student B.Sc. Chemistry from University of mumbai, but do not have maths in 10 2, iu have came from up board so i have chosen biology in 12th so can i go for a MCA Entrance Exam, or there is any option to appear for any supplement exam for maths

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir, i want to do mca and i am in 2nd year of bca, but i have doen my 12th in arts faculty(no math subject)
    You have not having Mathematics subject in 12th standard . No Probelm If you having Mathematics subject in Bachelor degree then you may get admisison for MCA course . There are so many colleges may give admission for MCA course without Mathematics subjects also . So, Don't worry just try then definitely you may get admission for MCA course . Here i provide you the Information regarding MCA course .

Information Regarding MCA course :-

MCA Means Master of Computer Application . It is an Master degree . This Course duration is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many colleges in India Offers this MCA course .

Eligibility Criteria :-

>>> The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( Commerce , Science and Arts ) from recognized university .

>>> The Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

>>> If you belong from sc/st candidates then relaxation will given for 5% percentage of marks ,.

>>> There is no Specific age limit to apply for MCA Course . Any age candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Important :- You should having Mathematics shubject in 12th standard (or) Bachelor degree . Mathematics subject is mandatory to apply for MCA coruse . Without Mathematics subject . it's difficult to get admission for MCA course .

To get admission for MCA Course you have to crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . Here i provide you the Entrance Examination for MCA course . I hope this Will helpful for you .

-All India MCA Common Entrance Examination
    -Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
    -ICFAI School of Information Technology Entrance Examination

Apart from Entrance Examination , Every Institutions may also conduct entance Examinationw within the College . This Entrance Examination are mandatroy to apply for
    MCA course . To apply for this Enntrance Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission Procedure for MCA course is based on the Merit ( For Example :- Total Marks Obtained in Entrance Examination and Bachelor degree ) . So, If you score good Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for MCA course from recognized University .

If you want to crack MC Enrance Examination with good percentile for mark then please prefer the Books

==>> MCA Entrance Examination Guide by Rph Editorial Board
    ==>> TANCET MBA Entrance Examination by V.V.K Suburaj
    ==>> MCA Entrance Examination by Amit M.Agarwal etc.

This Books are very Helpful to crack the Entrance Examination wtih good percentile for marks .

Best Colleges for MCA course :-

• Pondicherry Central University
    • Pune University
    • Bharathiar University
    • MN National Institute of Technology
    • National Institute of Technology
    • Punjab University
    • Vellore Institute Of Technology
    • Madurai Kamaraj University
    • Banaras Hindu University
    • Birla Institute of Technology and Science
    • Calicut University
    • Delhi University
    • Nagpur University
    • Goa University
    • Indira Gandhi National Open University

venkataprakash Array

You can do MCA course but don't have Mathematics as subjects in your 12th examination . But you can't apply for entrance examination because to apply for entrance examination candidate must have a completed 12th exam with Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th examination .

Without Mathematics in your 12th examination , you can definitely get admission in private colleges and there is a lots of colleges offering without mathematics in 12th examination . If you want to get admission in top colleges or government colleges then must studied the mathematics as subjects . Without mathematics you can't apply for MCA entrance examination .

MCA Stands for Master of Computer Application and the course is divided into Six Semester and Duration of course is three years .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA :-

Only those who have passed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . 5% Relaxation is given to the reserved categories .

There is no specific age limits for this examination and compulsory candidate must have a completed 12th with Mathematics as subjects to apply for entrance examination . With out Mathematics , the candidates are not eligible to apply . Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for entrance examination .

So , try to get the Seat in donation in engineering college or go for the private degree colleges . There is no need to pay the donation in degree colleges , if you want to do the MCA course in private engineering colleges then candidate must have a pay the donation . you can get the seat without mathematics .

But it is impossible to get the admission in top colleges or government / government Aided with out mathematics .

All the Best ~~~~

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends...

You want to know about the eligiblity criteria for the MCA admission.MCA stands for master degree in Computer application.
    THE ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA FOR THE MCA IS:
    • The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( Commerce , Science and Arts ) from recognized university .
    • For the general candidate the student must obtain atleast 60% marks for admission in this stream
    • If the student belong from SC,ST,OBC ,the student must obtain minimum 55% aggregate with PCM combination..
    • There is no Specific age limit to apply for MCA Course . Any age candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination
    • The student must have mathematics in 12 th class and it is mandatory....

But fact is that,it is quitely problemetic for you taking admission in college.There are many MCA college which offer MCA course without mathematics.So ,you should apply for this.For this you have to crack the entrance examination.

TOP PRIVATE COLLEGE WHICH OFFER MCA COURSE::

• Jawaharlal Nehru University NEW DELHI
    • Banaras Hindu University - VARANASI
    • National Institute of Technology (NIT) -CALICUT
    • Birla Institute of Technology(BITS-RANCHI
    • National Institute of Technology (NIT) - SURATHKAL
    • National Institute of Technology (NIT-TIRCHY
    THANKING YOU.......

Unregistered

Re: Want to do MCA course but don\'t have Maths in 12th?

sir,
    I'm doing b.c.a and i had mats as a optional subject in my 10 th and 12 th.But i could not get pass mark in maths in my 12 th. So am i eligible for NIMCET??

Badshah Array

• MCA refers to MASTER of computer application.
    • It is an post graduation course of three years i.e six semester.
    • As the name suggest it's an study related to computer and it's application.
    • You must passed graduation in BCA, or B.e or b.sc.
    • There is no age limit to appear in the examination.
    • It is mandatory that you must have maths in senior secondary.
    • But since you are currently doing BCA, You are eligible to Do MCA, as various college approves for the same.

mahi4mk Array

Smile Re: Want to do MCA course but don't have Maths in 12th?

Dear Aspirant..

You are a 2nd year student of BCA so first completing BCA and then you can get admission in MCA .

No problem if you have not maths .You can get a Bank job after completing BCA and MCA your choice.

And you can get a Computer operater job and If you take MBA after BCA is a better for you because

lots of option for jobs and You earn more then MCA so i suggest you After completing BCA you can get

a admission in MBA degree.You can give first of all entrance exam and after crack exam you can choose

by choice any stream for MBA .MBA stand for master of business of administration.Its a professional

course and very good scope in market.You can get a 40k as pewr month .You can get a good job in this

field like Marketing ,Media ,Retail ,Finance ,HR ,IT ,Production etc...

MBA STREAMS :-

VIDEO:-
    MBA INTRODUCTION .

GOOD LUCK

megh@ Array

Dear Aspirant,
    It is a bit difficult to get admission in the top MCA colleges without mathematics in 10+2 level. But you can get admission in the good private colleges which will consider your bachelor degree only not the mathematics in 10+2 level.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. It is a post graduation course related to computer application.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

>>The candidates should have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university. The preferable is BCA, B.sc(Computer Science) or B.Sc.

>>The candidates should have scored 60% marks in 10th and 10+2 level.

>>There is no specific age limitation.

>>The candidates should have studied mathematics at 10+2 level.

ENTRANCE EXAMS:

BIT MCA- Birla Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Exam,

Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam,

JNU MCA- Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Exam,

NIT MCA- National Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Exam,

Pune University MCA Entrance Exam,

WB-JECA- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application

IIT- MCA- Joint Admission Test for MCA

According to my knowledge you can appear for JNU-MCA, WBJECA and IIT-JAM if you are not having mathematics in 10+2 level.

TOP MCA COLLEGES:-

EXAM PATTERN:

awwsomegirl99 Array

1. The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( Commerce , Science and Arts ) from recognized university .

2. The Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

3. If you belong from sc/st candidates then relaxation will given for 5% percentage of marks ,.

4. There is no Specific age limit to apply for MCA Course . Any age candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Important :- You should having Mathematics subject in 12th (or) Bachelor degree .
    Mathematics subject is mandatory to apply for MCA course .
    Without Maths it's difficult to get admission for MCA course .

__________________________________________________ _____________________

But fact is that,it is quitely problemetic for you taking admission in college.There are many MCA college which offer MCA course without mathematics.So ,you should apply for this.For this you have to crack the entrance examination.

TOP PRIVATE COLLEGE WHICH OFFER MCA COURSE::

• Jawaharlal Nehru University NEW DELHI

• Banaras Hindu University - VARANASI

• National Institute of Technology (NIT) -CALICUT

• Birla Institute of Technology(BITS-RANCHI

• National Institute of Technology (NIT) - SURATHKAL

• National Institute of Technology (NIT-TIRCHY)

__________________________________________________ ______________________

THANK YOU

er.animesh6 Array

Hello guest,
    I do not known that from where you got that you need Maththematics in class 12th for studing MCA(Mater in Computer Application).There is no hard and first rule for doing MCA that Mathematics is necessary.
    MCA is post graduation course of two year after BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application).
    A candidate can do MCA if he has following criteria.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR MCA
    * Candidate must have BCA degree from any recognizing university.
    * Candidate must score at least 50% in BCA.
    * Age limit must be within 21-30 year.
    If you have all these requrement then you are eligible for MCA.
    After MCA you can join any Software company like
    TCS,ACCENTURE,HCL,DELL,INFOSYS,SYNTEL,WIPRO.
    All the best.

TER007 Array

Hello Dear

NoYouCant.jpg

I think you have made a mistake here by taking Arts in your 12th.If your aim was to go for M.C.A,then why didn't you take Science in your 12th with Mathematics as your major subject.See You can't regret now. I feel really sorry to say that the doors for M.C.A are almost closed for you now.If you want to know more about the M.C.A Eligibility norms, then you may refer below :

mca.jpg

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

---> You must possess a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university following the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 years with mathematics in +2 level.

OR

--->You must possess a
    3years bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with statistics or Mathematics in your +2 level

--> The percentage criteria differs from universities to universities.But most of them prefer 60% criteria.

--> No restriction on age whatsoever. However some old and typical universities never allow for M.C.A admission if age crosses 30.

So moving ahead with the issue.I guess you can try for other higher study options available at this point.You may even look forward to job opportunities being a B.C.A graduate. I am going to provide you a list of some higher study options that you may look for:

>> M.B.A - (Masters of Business Administration)
    >> PHD - (research stream)
    >> B.Ed - (Bachelor of Education)
    >> M.Sc - (Masters of Science )
    >> M.A - (Masters in arts)

You may even try for M.C.A admission in private colleges.There are very few private colleges which allow admission for B.C.A candidates with out mathematics in +2 level. But now a days almost all colleges follow U.G.C and A.I.C.T.E guidelines and rules strictly.So getting admission for M.C.A would be difficult though but its not impossible.Anyways best of luck for a bright career ahead.

Regards

mustafa tahasildar Array

• Before you can join 11th in your 10th std itself you must make sure that by going with a specific group where you'll be landing after completion of it.
    • You can go for BCA without maths but for doing MCA you must have maths at 10+2 level as a compulsory subject.
    • Some colleges doesn't even give admission into BCA if a student doesn't have maths as subject in 12th std.
    • Since you have come into BCA you have no chance for MCA only thing you can do is that you must either go for M.Sc or any other course.

The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( Commerce , Science and Arts ) from recognized university . For the general candidate the student must obtain atleast 60% marks for admission in this streamIf the student belong from SC,ST,OBC ,the student must obtain minimum 55% aggregate with PCM combination..There is no Specific age limit to apply for MCA Course . Any age candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination The student must have mathematics in 12 th class and it is mandatory....

Unregistered

Dear sir, i am perusing my bca from ms university tamil nadu and i have only 47% in class 10 and 43% in class xll should i eligible for sit into the enterence exam for mca from best university and i have maths in my class xll please reply sir its too urgent

santhosh44 Array

Minimum Academic Qualification for:
    MCA:

Should be a pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’
    duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level.

Or

Should be a pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’
    duration in any discipline with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects.

Or

Should be a pass in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a
    recognized University

Candidate must pass in Bachelor degree with minimum 50 % aggregate
    Attached Files

Unregistered

sir i want to do mca and i am in 3rd yesr of bca,but i have done my 12th in bio faculty(no math subject)

Unregistered

sir i want to do mca and i am in 3rd year of bca, but i have done my 12th in bio faculty(no math subject)

Unregistered

sir i want do mca from kanpur uviversity without taken maths in 10 2 but i did my bca plz suggest me

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends ...................

MCA is master degree For this test graduation students are eligible

So, don't worry In graduation you can choose BCA,B.sc course

MCA Stands for Master of Computer Application.

The duration of the course is for three years.

And MCA course having good job prospectus

ELIGIBILITY FOR MCA ;

you must complete Bachelor degree in (BCA / BBA /B.sc / B.tech ) from recognized university.

And You must have Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree.

There is no age limit for MCA course.

You should have Mathematics as Main subject in 12th standard (or) Bachelor degree.

You need to crack the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .

The Entrance Examination like ;

All Indian MCA Common Entrance Examination

Integrated Common Entrance Examination

Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination

The Admission for MCA course is based on Merit list .

So, If your score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree then your eligible to apply for MCA course from recognized University .

So, If you complete Bachelor degree with Mathematics subject then your eligible to apply for MCA course.

All the best

EALPmember Array

Friend,

The eligibility for admission in MCA course is:
    - You must have passed graduation with atleast 50% and
    must have Maths in +2
    - If you dont have Maths in +2 but if you have done
    graduation with BCA or Bachelors in Computers.

Based on your eligibility criteria, you are surely eligible for MCA course as you are in BCA course.

For admission in MCA, you need to appear for entrance exams, so I would suggest that you should start the
    preparation from now onwards. Forms for various govt colleges as well as private colleges will be available from
    Jan-Feb.

After completing MCA, you'll have lots of opportunities in IT/Software companies. Some of the companies are:
    - TCS
    - CTS
    - Infosys
    - TechM
    - Wipro
    - Accenture
    - IBM
    - Kean and many more companies.

One more thing is that once you get admission in MCA, try to build up your technical
    concept in any one programming language and improve your communication skills.

And try to maintain atleast 60% in BCA. The technical skills will help you in clearing the
    technical round and communication skills will help you to clear HR Interview round.

eduforall Array

Hi,

MCA - Master of Computer Application

Since you are doing BCA , you are eligible for MCA course.

Eligibility criteria for MCA -

BBA, BCA or B.Tech from a recognised university.

OR

Graduation in science with 60% from a recognised university and Maths as one of the subject in 10+2.

Universities offering MCA course -

Banaras Hindu University
    Bharathiar University - Coimbatore
    Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
    Delhi University
    Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
    Jawaharlal Nehru University
    MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad
    Vellore Institute Of Technology
    Punjab University
    Madurai Kamaraj University

avishkumar Array

Information Regarding MCA course :-

MCA Means Master of Computer Application . It is an Master degree . This Course duration is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many colleges in India Offers this MCA course .

>>> The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( Commerce , Science and Arts ) from recognized university .

>>> The Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

>>> If you belong from sc/st candidates then relaxation will given for 5% percentage of marks ,.

>>> There is no Specific age limit to apply for MCA Course . Any age candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Important :- You should having Mathematics shubject in 12th standard (or) Bachelor degree . Mathematics subject is mandatory to apply for MCA coruse . Without Mathematics subject . it's difficult to get admission for MCA course .

To get admission for MCA Course you have to crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . Here i provide you the Entrance Examination for MCA course . I hope this Will helpful for you .

-All India MCA Common Entrance Examination
    -Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
    -ICFAI School of Information Technology Entrance Examination

Apart from Entrance Examination , Every Institutions may also conduct entance Examinationw within the College . This Entrance Examination are mandatroy to apply for
    MCA course . To apply for this Enntrance Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission Procedure for MCA course is based on the Merit ( For Example :- Total Marks Obtained in Entrance Examination and Bachelor degree ) . So, If you score good Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for MCA course from recognized University .

If you want to crack MC Enrance Examination with good percentile for mark then please prefer the Books

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

>>The candidates should have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university. The preferable is BCA, B.sc(Computer Science) or B.Sc.

>>The candidates should have scored 60% marks in 10th and 10+2 level.

>>There is no specific age limitation.

>>The candidates should have studied mathematics at 10+2 level.

ENTRANCE EXAMS:

BIT MCA- Birla Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Exam,

Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam,

JNU MCA- Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Exam,

NIT MCA- National Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Exam,

Pune University MCA Entrance Exam,

WB-JECA- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application

IIT- MCA- Joint Admission Test for MCA

Unregistered

HI.
    I HAVE COMPLETED Bsc. (BIO) AND I HAVE NOT MATH AT 10 2. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO JOIN MCA AT SMU OR SYMBIOSIS
    IF YES THEN PLS EMAIL ME AT PRAKASHPANDEY88@GMAIL.COM

spider man Array

now a days for bca and mca courses, colleges are preferrign the candidates who have studied maths and science subjects in 10+2
    you can't join mca as you may not get admission in mca
    you have to decide your career before it self
    you must also have 60% marks in graduation
    as you don't have maths in 10+2 its better for you to go for other courses after graduation
    all the best

tanya90 Array

Yeah ! For sure, you can easily opt for an MCA course, sine you are currently pursuing a BCA course.
    For attaining a seat in a good university, you should have minimum 60% marks in your graduation, BCA in your case. For getting into Delhi University, JAM (Joint Admission Test) is conducted at IIT, Kharagpur. Since, you don't have maths as one of your graduation subject, you are not eligible, but you can go for other good colleges, stated as follows :

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
    Aligarh Muslim University
    Banaras Hindu University (BHU), one of the best and the oldest university in India
    Sikkim Manipal University
    Birla Institute of technology (BIT, Pilani, Ranchi, Goa)

Hope you can get some help from this.

P.S: Mathematical skills is a key area for doing an MCA, even if you don't have maths as a subject , it would be better to develop gaining maths knowledge, & reasoning , analytical skills from books & other materials. This would surely help you in the long run & you would understand the fundamentals in a much better way....
    Take care ! All the best !

world war 3 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    MCA stands for the master in computer applications.it is a3 yrs course and mostly available in many universities/colleges . so, for doing this you have to first clear its eligibility criteria that are listed below:-
    1.the candidates must have graduation degree in any field.
    2. minimum marks scored at graduation level is atleast 60%.

as you don't have maths in +2 level . so don't worry you get addmission in MCA but i am not sure that you get good college because for MCA you have maths in +2 level....

try your best , i hope you get success.....................

JMS Array

Dear Friend,

You can join any private institutions giving MCA.

You are not eligible to enter a Govt. college.

Also you may face some sort of difficulties in placement also since the aptitude tests always contain maths as an essential part.

Prepare well for the exam.

Wish you all the best.

velocity Array

No problem at all for you.

You can join MCA course.

To join MCA course, one should have gone through Mathematics either in 12th class or in Graduation.

As you are pursuing BCA course, you will be having mathematics in BCA course.

So, prepare for the Entrance Exam to join MCA course.

Crack it well .

Join this course in a top college to get placement in top company.

all the best.

chhottu kumar

Lightbulb Re: Want to do MCA course but don't have Maths in 12th?and i did have biology in12th

[QUOTE=Unregistered;135637]i am a Graduate Student B.Sc. Chemistry from University of mumbai, but do not have maths in 10 2, iu have came from up board so i have chosen biology in 12th so can i go for a MCA Entrance Exam, or there is any option to appear

james786 Array

hi,,

You have better option are you selected are it

If you select BCA that's the better option

If you can the change your career and select this course

Its better then other

You can do this course if you have the following eligibility-

You must have the graduation.

Your graduation must be of 3 or more years.

Your colleges must be recognized from a board or UGC.

And last one which is very important that you must secured 50% marks in the graduation course if you want to get good
    college for the MCA course./

And you must have the Maths in the 12th class or either at the graduation level.

Now your question is that the you don't have the Maths in your 12th class.

So Now there will be two conditions-

The first one-

If you don't have maths in either in 12th nor in graduation then i am sure that your are not eligible for the MCA course
    then you can look for other courses like

that's it

ALL THE BEST

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear if you have not completed your 12th class with mathematics then there is no problem because you wants to enter in computer and IT field and want to complete MCA so that you should have a bachelor's degree as BCA or BE or B.Tech or B.Sc Computer Science from a recognized university with at least 50% marks to apply for admission in MCA and you should know that MCA is 3 year Master's degree course for Computer Application field that provides you enough knowledge about computer languages, programming and various other important applications that are necessary for computer field and if you once get admission in any reputed institute for MCA and computer MCA with more than 70% marks then you may easily get very good job in your career and may earn more than enough because IT sector has a lot of money that is more than any other sector and it is being developed everyday that is why you must complete MCA from any recognized university under a very good institute and learn everything then you will get your dream job

All the best

RajveerSingh Array

Pricey there are finished your twelfth training together with numbers as there are no problem simply because you would like to enter into throughout laptop as well as IT field as well as complete MCA to ensure that you will have the college education while BCA or BE or B.Tech or B.Sc Laptop Scientific disciplines at a accepted college together with not less than 50% marks you're entry throughout MCA and you will are aware that MCA is definitely 3 season Masters education system pertaining to Laptop Use field that gives you sufficient knowledge about laptop different languages, computer programming and various other vital uses which are needed for laptop field as well as when you as soon as receive entry in different reputable institution pertaining to MCA as well as laptop MCA with over 70% marks you may then effortlessly receive really good job in your job and could generate more than sufficient for the reason that IT industry has many dollars that is definitely over some other industry which is being produced everyday that's why you must complete MCA in the accepted college underneath an amazing institution as well as learn everything then you will receive your dream job.

You've got better option have you been picked tend to be it
    Before you choose BCA that's the improved option
    Provided you can the progres your career and select that course
    The improved next other
    This can be achieved system if you have the right after eligibility-
    You might want this graduation.
    The graduating must be the 3 or maybe more years.
    The institutions has to be accepted at a plank or UGC.
    Along with 4g iphone that's incredibly essential to must guaranteed 50% marks inside graduating system if you'd like to receive good
    institution for any MCA course./
    Along with you have to have this Maths inside twelfth training or often in the graduating level.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis