Unregistered

Topic of JJ entrance exam for BFA? Are there same topics for all entrance exams? Timing and type of question paper?

i want to know what is the topic of jj entrance exam for bfa. and are there same topic forall for entrance exams ?. please tell me the type of question paper and timing.

sumit pandey Array

Re: Topic of JJ entrance exam for BFA? Are there same topics for all entrance exams? Timing and type of question paper?

well each universities have their own aptitude test where they evaluated students on
    the basis of their Painting, Sculpture, Illustration, Cartooning, Printing, Graphic Designing
    skills.

Eligibility

A candidate who has passed his or her higher secondary is eligible to apply for the course

its a 4 year course

List of fine arts colleges in india:

Academy of Modern Dance, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
    Akhila Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalay Mandal, Miraj( Maharashtra )
    Allahabad University : Faculty of Arts, Allahabad( Uttar Pradesh )
    Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar( Tamil Nadu )
    Apeejay College Of Fine Arts , Jalandhar( Punjab )
    Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Performing Arts, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
    Banasthali University : Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasathali( Rajasthan )
    Bangalore University : Department of Performing Arts & Department of Visual Arts, Bangalore( Karnataka )
    Bhoomika Creative Dance Center, New Delhi( Delhi )
    Centre for Indian Classical Dances, New Delhi( Delhi
    Children’s Little Theatre, Kolkata( West Bengal )
    College of Arts & Crafts , Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
    Delhi School of Music, New Delhi( Delhi )
    Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi( Delhi )
    Dharani School of Performing Arts , Kochi( Kerala )
    Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad( Andhra Pradesh )
    EVAM- The Company Theatre, Mumbai( Maharashtra )
    Goa College of Art, Panaji(

best of luck

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: Topic of JJ entrance exam for BFA? Are there same topics for all entrance exams? Timing and type of question paper?

ourses offered in JJ School of Arts

Undergraduate Programs
    • Painting B.F.A.
    • Sculpture B.F.A.
    • Metal Work B.F.A.
    • Textile Design B.F.A.
    • Ceramics B.F.A.
    • Interior Decoration B.F.A.
    Admission Process in JJ School of Arts

The admission process for the bachelors’ degree programmes will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 examination. A pass in plus two or equivalent exam is enough to apply for the BFA course. For those applying for the MFA programmes, the aspirants are required to have a graduation in Fine Arts. The application forms for these courses are issued in the College office room. Students after duly filling in the applications should attach attested copies of qualifying exam certificates and send it to the college by way of post or on hand.

model question paper plz visit

www.edurite.com

Unregistered

sir am pass in elemantree exam.2010 pass. my certificate note received pl. sujection me.

Unregistered

i want to see jj school of arts entrans exam form

Unregistered

i want to give enterce exam for fine arts in B.F.A in painting.plz tell me how to give?

Unregistered

i want to know what exactly is there in the entrance apptitude test conducted by jj school of arts..?
    i am interested in painting and interior designing...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?