Unregistered

Topic of essay for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

hi friends i am tushar agrawalcan u tell me topic of essay in ask intelligence bureau for post "Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Exam"plz reply me on my mail id-" agrawal91188@gmail.com "thanks

Hasham Array

Re: Topic of essay for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

mr tusher no one can send u the essay as it is to be known on the spot

the essays would be related to the recent happenings and the one that are from famous incidents or any other Gk related.

u can just go through models and guess the type of essya being asked

u must have good thinking on the spot and u have to react on the spur to solve/catch the topic.

ur vocabulary is what all counts

to know the previous essya

go to www.mha.nic.in

all th best

Unregistered

Re: Topic of essay for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

i am going to appear the written exam fir the post of Assistant, please suggest me the latest essays to prepare

kuki Array

hiiiiiii can u suggest me which type of eassy for exmple...............

chand_chakma Array

Pls sir can u send question paper of ACIO for the last five years in english....kindly send here chand_chakma@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

hi friends i am kapil kamble please tell me topic of essay in ask intelligence bureau for post "Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Exam"plz reply me on my mail id-" kapilkamble98@gmail.com "thanks

Unregistered

sir can u send last 5 yrs ACIO question paper in engish in this e-mail id ;- radhey.naveen@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz send the last year question paper my E-mail ID sameerathwal302@gmail.com

atulbisht500@gmail.com Array

please send me last year question papers

email id : atulbisht500@gmail.com

Unregistered

please send me last year question papers
    ARSHI.AZMI106@GMAIL.COM

"Rani" Array

please send me last year question papers. Please send me Syllabus of ACIO (Grade II) Exe
    Thanks

Unregistered

Sir...Plz send me last five year ACIO (Grade II) question paper in english...My E-mail ID- sharma.jiya10@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please send me last five year ASIO (Grade II) question paper in English.My E-mail Id- sharma.jiya10@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir plz can u send me the previous year question paper for the written test for the post of ACIO grade-2 executive.. My email id is- hemantasculpture@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please send me last five year Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) (Grade II) question papers.my id is -ashu4jnv@gmail.com

krishnabera11 Array

please send me the last 5 years question papers ACIO-II in my email id krishnabera11@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls send me last year question paper. my id is sandeepmail1988@gmail.com

Unregistered

please send me essay topic for ACIO-II. MY id \" amol9970304998gmail.com\"

Unregistered

please send me the last 5 years question papers ACIO-II in my email id akatulkumar19@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir...please send me essay topic and 5 years questions papres of IB ACIO-II 2012 exam in my email id kirti.chouhan0204@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please send me few topics of essay writing. My email ID is pankaj.88807@gmail.com

paras Array

sir...please send me essay topic and 5 years questions papres of IB ACIO-II 2012 exam in my email id parassindhi11689@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir plz send me eassay topic for IB ACIO-ll exam on my email id dipeshkumar92@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz send me both paper 1 &paper 2 acio-2 solved question paper
    sagar.manoj83@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Hi sir/madam i am pallavi sir please kindly send me the pattern and essay topics for IB ACIO-II 2012 exam in my email id pallavi.joshiv@gmail.com

pallavi joshi Array

hi sir/madam kindly send me pattern and eassay topic for IB ACIO-ll exam in my id pallavi.joshiv@gmail.com

meer jamal Array

hi sir,send me the ib last 5years question papers in english-jam.smarty@gmail.com

Unregistered

Topic of essay for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?
    hai sir,
    plz...send me the ib last 5years question papers in english
    my email id: anil.isthebest11c@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello...sir i request you send me last 5years question paper for exam of intelligent bureau,my email id....bhartideepa84@gmail.com

Unregistered

Dear sir,
    Plz... send me the the essay topic..
    email: soniavanish7@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello...sir i request you send me last 5years question paper for exam of intelligent bureau,
    OR
    plz send me my email addres-roxioburn@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls tell me for the topic of essay writing for the post acio.

Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
    Plz send me essay topic & what type of essays and 5 years question model papers of IB ACIO-ll EMAIL ID:mdkhajabanu@gmail.com

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear if you want to know about the descriptive section topics for IB ACIO exam then the topic may be given from any source and sector as

Agriculture
    Indian Economy
    International Relations of India
    Indian Government and Corruption
    A failure government of India of past 10 years
    Why Inflation in India

I have attached some question papers also so that you could get enough details and help please download

All the best

Unregistered

hai sir please last five years question paperss to indlahareeshbabu@gmail.com

libra Array

dear friends...
    plz...send me the ib last 5years question papers in englis
    please send me last year question papers. Please send me Syllabus of ACIO (Grade II) Exe

Thanks

UtkarshBxr Array

Hello Dear,,,,,
    if you want to know about the descriptive section topics for IB ACIO exam then the topic may be given from any source and sector as

Agriculture
    Indian Economy
    International Relations of India
    Indian Government and Corruption
    A failure government of India of past 10 years
    Why Inflation in India
    Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,,,,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?