Unregistered

Territorial Army written exam pattern for Officer Rank?

respected sir il b very much glad if u could send me some details regarding written exam pattern for TA as an officer...as m going to appear on next month feb 5..thankyou

PRITAM RAY Array

Re: Territorial Army written exam pattern for Officer Rank?

The exam pattern for the territorial entrance exam for officer rank is-
    1. Preliminary Interview Boards held at respective TA Group Headquarters (Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, and Lucknow).
    2. SSB Interview
    3. Medical & Police Verification
    FOR MORE INFORMATION::
    http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...D=PN872GmDUDM=

best of luck...

Unregistered

territorial army officer rank is much more good. it is the oppurtunity serve our country........................................ nothing to think about it, pls come on uor Volentery Organisation....... and your life is also change..... \

best of luck Frndssssss

Unregistered

I want to join TA and want to know some reality about it like
    a)What is the actual duration for training in a year
    b)I am in Computers so where i can server in the TA and what are the possibility of becoming permanent or min 9-10 month serving in TA, i want to serve more in TA instead of my professional life but i don't want to impact my earning source, bcz might be private orginzation dont't like to be away for 2-3 months, so due to this issue i want to server more about 10 month so that my earnings not get affected, is it possible to do so.
    c)Is the letter or stamp is required from my current orgnization before joining, if they not sign then what are the options available

Unregistered

I m cfn in indian army. Guidence me how to make officer in indian army?

Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am going to appear this june at shillong in northeast, here i would like to some quary how long the duration of job for a person & how much the salary will get for the first time as a Lieutenant at present is there a pension system after valuntary retairment. how many procedures for selection for a candidate? kindly give whole details as we need to appear the exam.

Unregistered

can i serve TA on permanent basis i just dont want to continue my present job as it is a private firm

Unregistered

I am agraduate and serviceing in assam rifles andd i want to join in TA.Plase gide me

Unregistered

can someone apply for the post of territorial army officer who wear spectacales ?

Varam Array

All desirous civil candidates are required to obtain the form, from employment newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in and send it, to their respective TA Group Headquarters.
    SELECTION PROCEDURE:
    Civilian Candidates : Candidates whose applications forms are found, correct after scruitinisation will be called for screening, by a PreliminaryInterview Board (PIB), at their respective TA Group Headquarters. Candidates selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately after PIB. Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    respected sir il b very much glad if u could send me some details regarding written exam pattern for TA as an officer...as m going to appear on next month feb 5..thankyou

<<< For the territorial Entrance exam there are different satages are :

^^ Preliminary Interview.
    ^^ SSB Interview.
    ^^ Medical And Police Verification.

The forms are available and the notifications are on the Employment News Paper.
    Candidates whose application form are found, Correct after scruitinisation will be called for screening, By a preliminary interview Board ( PIB ), at their respective TA group Headquarters.
    Candidates Selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment with monthly income from all source at the time of documentation immediately after PPIB.
    Successful candidates will further undergo a service selection Board ( SSB ) and Medical Board For final Selection.

<<< You can visit the following websites for more information : >>>>

http://indianarmy.nic.in/site/formTe...D=PN872GmDUDM=

Unregistered

Sir i am an central govt employee. now i want to join territorial army. please give me details about the examination..

Unregistered

i wear glass on my eye.....can i join T.A.

Unregistered

Dear sir,

As per process of p.i.b in T.A there used to be a written examination followed by an interview. I have come to know,that written examination is removed please confirm.
    Regards,

sushant rajput

Navneet T Array

<> The Territorial army Officer rank is much more good,

<> It opportunity serve our country,

<> All the desirous civil candidates are required to obtain the form, from employment news paper or download from the http://www.indianarmy.nic.in,

<> and you can also sent it to their TA group Headquarter,

<><> the following are the exam pattern for the Territorial Entrance exam for officer rank :

<> For the civil candidates : ( The candidate whose application form, correct after scruitinisation will be called for screening,

^ First of all , The preliminary interview held at respective TA group Headquarters ( Pune, Chandigarh, and Lucknow ).

^ SSB interview.

^ Then Medical & Police verification,

<> By the preliminary Interview board ( PIB ) , at their respective TA group Headquarters,

<> Candidate selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately.

<. After the PIB Successful candidates will further undergo a service selection board ( SSB ) and Medical Board For final Selection.

For more details you can visit at : http://indianarmy.nic.in/site/formTe...D=PN872GmDUDM=

Avtar1 Array

can i serve TA on permanent basis i just dont want to continue my present job as it is a private firm
    Hello Friend,

YES ofcourse friend, you can serve INDIAN army on permanant basis.

To join INDIAN army there are two commisssion :
    1. Permanent commision.
    2. Short service commission.

IN permanent commission you remains in army for long time , but in shot service commission you remains to a limited period that is 14years.

thanks

Unregistered

I m cfn in indian army. Guidence me how to make officer in indian army?
    To get commissioned as an army officer you have to apply for the ACC exam. If you have completed at least 3 years and is not above 30 years you can appear for the exam. Or you can apply UPSC CDS exam if you are a graduate. Why dont you go to your adjuant and ask him about it , he will surely guide you

Best of Luck
    Capt J Das

Unregistered

dear sir..
    does officers in territorial army paid on monthly basis regularly or only paid when their services required

Unregistered

Does the Officers of Indian Territorial Army are paid on a monthly basis regularly or paid only when they are on service?

Unregistered

To get commissioned as an army officer you have to apply for the ACC exam. If you have completed at least 3 years and is not above 30 years you can appear for the exam. Or you can apply UPSC CDS exam if you are a graduate. Why dont you go to your adjuant and ask him about it , he will surely guide you

Best of Luck
    Capt J Das

Sir,

Can u tell me the syllabus for TA PIB Exam?
    Thank U,
    Chandu.

Sadaf yasmin Array

DEAR CANDIDATE,HERE IS THE PATTERN OF EXAM :-Thre will be two exams for territorial army .Paper-I: - Compulsory for all soldier categoriesPaper-II: - For Technical, and Nursing Assistant.Paper-I :- It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs.:- Duration of papers is 60 minutes.:- Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.Paper II :- 50 marks. It generally comprises of Physics,Chemistry and Maths.:- Duration - 30minutes.:- Pass marks-16.ELIGIBILITIES FOR TERRITORIAL ARMY :-QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:- GRADUATIONAGE LIMIT:- 18 TO 42 YEARS.NATIONALITY:- INDIAN.GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

can i attest my TA form from principal also plz reply?

Unregistered

Hi,i\'am a medical officer in medical & health services government of Rajasthan.I want to join as an officer in TA . & i am 36 years old. Please tell me the procedure of this & when i can apply for this. Thanks.

Unregistered

i m muzamil ahmad dar from kulgam kashmir i m reqesting that i have submit form in territorial army as an officer so there is no ans today

Unregistered

territorial army officer rank is much more good. it is the oppurtunity serve our country........................................ nothing to think about it, pls come on uor Volentery Organisation....... and your life is also change..... \

best of luck Frndssssss
    I am pleased to say that I have question paper of the Territorial Army written exam held on 05 August 2012. I have published it on my blog. Anyone can see the question paper there. Total no. of pages are thirteen (13).
    Hope it will help those people who are desperately willing to join.
    Best of luck.
    Find question paper pg. 1 to pg. 13 here manishtiwari1974.blogspot.in

Unregistered

Respected sir,
    i was working with an MNC for few years and currently not working any where.
    am i eligible to apply for the territorial army because in the application form they are asking for employment details.
    please help me with my query on my e mail id-ABBY.MORPHEOUS84@REDIFFMAIL.COM.i ll be grateful to you.
    tHANKING YOU

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?