Unregistered

Tell me about M.Tech(ME) course in USA and Germany? What is the fee structure? Which entrance exam I have to clear? Guidance for Visa? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am presently in B.tech(ME) 3rd year & i am very keen to study abroad so please tell me about M.tech (ME) course in USA AND GERMANY.Kindly Supply details of fee structure,entrance test,visa guidance,age limit and percentage (high school,intermediate & B.tech) required for study abroad.

hemanthg64 Array

Re: Tell me about M.Tech(ME) course in USA and Germany? What is the fee structure? Which entrance exam I have to clear? Guidance for Visa? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hello ...For processing the application you are required to fulfill the following entry requirements:
    you will need to take the GRE test
    if your from a country where English is not the primary language, you will need to take theIELTS/TOEFL test
    Two to three letters of recommendation from former professors or employers.
    You’ll need to write a statement of purpose, which outlines your study/research interests, and a personal statement
    Last but not the least almost all US universities requires 16 years of Education i.e. 12+ 4 years of study.
    Always keep in mind that every university will have their own requirements for admission, so please go through them before applying to the selected University.
    The colleges offering M Tech in USA are:
    1 Massachusetts Inst of Technology
    2 Stanford University
    3 University of California-Berkeley
    4 California Institute Technology
    5 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
    6 Georgia Institute of Technology
    7 University of Michigan
    8 Cornell University
    9 Carnegie Mellon University
    10 University of Texas at Austin
    11 Purdue University
    12 University of California- San Diego
    13 University of California- Los Angeles
    14 Texas A&M University
    15 Princeton University
    16 Pennsylvania State University
    17 University of Wisconsin-Madison
    18 University of Maryland College Park
    19 Harvard University
    20 University of California-Santa Barbara
    If you face any problem in admission proc

harry Array

Re: Tell me about M.Tech(ME) course in USA and Germany? What is the fee structure? Which entrance exam I have to clear? Guidance for Visa? What is the eligibility criteria?

hi friend to do M.TECH in USA there are so many universities..u can get scholarship also to study in USA so go to this website u will get all information like how to apply,services,visa details etc..http://www.edwiseinternational.com/e...Fc166wodV1b4lg
    hope this useful to u..

Akkhdabral Array

B.tech(ME) 3rd year & i am very keen to study abroad so please tell me about M.tech (ME) course in USA AND GERMANY.Kindly Supply details of fee structure,entrance test,visa guidance,age limit and percentage (high school,intermediate & B.tech) required for study abroad. M.TECH in USA there are so many universities..u can get scholarship also to study in USA so go to this website u will get all information like how to apply,services,visa details etc..http://www.edwiseinternational.com/e...Fc166wodV1b4lg
    Stanford University
    3 University of California-Berkeley
    4 California Institute Technology
    5 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
    6 Georgia Institute of Technology
    7 University of Michigan
    8 Cornell University
    9 Carnegie Mellon University
    10 University of Texas at Austin
    11 Purdue University
    12 University of California- San Diego
    13 University of California- Los Angeles
    14 Texas A&M University
    15 Princeton University
    16 Pennsylvania State University
    17 University of Wisconsin-Madison
    18 University of Maryland College Park
    19 Harvard University
    20 University of California-Santa Barbara
    If you face any problem in admi
    hope this useful to u..

rik123 Array

first of all you have to clear your graduation with at least 60% in aggregate. then you have to go for the following exams:

1.GRE

2.TOEFL

you have to score 70% in order to get a standard scholarship.

then you will be able to go for such colleges.

for VISA you have gain SOP(statement of purpose) from any reputed central govt. officer preferably DRDO.

all the best.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend ,
    generally in india for going abroad study their are many agencies which will help you for taking your visa and all sort of things which you require.....
    for more details regarding the whole process what to do , how to do , what is the eligibility criteria , etc can get from the link given below:-

http://www.edwiseinternational.com/e...Fc166wodV1b4lg

all the best...............

Unregistered

how many marks want to get in gre/toefl to join in to the ms in us

Unregistered

what is the fees structure of these univercities?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?