Unregistered

Syllabus for upcoming ONGC Entrance Exam for Graduate Trainees electrical?

I am searching for the syllabus for upcoming ONGC Entrance Exam for Graduate Trainees electrical can anyone please help me out in this respect...

arpita_31 Array

Re: Syllabus for upcoming ONGC Entrance Exam for Graduate Trainees electrical?

Hello,
    As of now there is no detail mention on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com/recruit.asp for the Recruitment for Graduate Trainee 2012. However based on earlier years notifications it can be said that the tentative important dates for the same shall be:
    Tentative Start date for Registration: second week of May, 2012
    Tentative Last date for registration: June 1st week, 2012
    Tentative Date of All India Written Test: Last week of June or 1st week of July, 2012
    Syllabus of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam
    ONGC exam consists of two papers
    • Paper I: General Knowledge
    • Paper II: Specialization Subject (For you Electrical)
    Paper II will have questions from the discipline Electrical in which the candidate has completed the under graduate degree programme.
    Eligibility For E&T: First class graduate degree in Electronics / Telecom / E&T Engineering or first class P.G. degree in Physics with Electronics.
    It is suggested that you should keep visiting the site www.ongcindia.com/recruit.asp to apply and see the notification as and when it comes.

Unregistered

Any one know, when the ONGC\'s gt-2012 notification will be out?

Unregistered

Hai All
    Please tell me the detailed syllabus for paper 2 of ece for ongc

Unregistered

plz tell me the full electrical field syllabus.

Unregistered

plz inform me about upcoming ongc electrical syllabus for graduate trainee

Unregistered

hai sir could you please tell me about entrance exam pattern for geology.

Unregistered

i want to know that which book should i prefer for ONGC exam(in electrical)???????

arunasharao Array

hi frnds.....

According to the official ONGC Graduate Trainee 2012 Notification/ Advertisement (it is available at the bottom of this page), it states that the candidates will be required to appear for Written Examination consisting of three sections.

The 3 sections or syllabus of the ONGC GT 2012 Examination are
    1. General Awareness
    2. Concerned Subject
    3. Aptitude Test
    • Reading Comprehension
    • Verbal/ Non-verbal Reasoning
    • Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
    • Data Interpretation etc.
    The total duration of the ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment Exam 2012 will be of 03 hours

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?