Unregistered

Syllabus, sample papers and previous year papers for SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) exam?

dear Sir/Ma'amplease send me the Exact Syllabus of Sail MT(technical) exam .And also please give me some sample papers and previous year question papers..yours sincerelySudeshna Das

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus, sample papers and previous year papers for SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) exam?

please send the syllabus for the written exam.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus, sample papers and previous year papers for SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) exam?

Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS OF SAIL EXAMINATION 2012 WRITTEN TEST FOR INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING.
    email id: shubangi.slathai@gmail.com
    NAME: SHUBANGI SLATHIA.
    THANK YOU.

Unregistered

please, send me the syllabus sail examination2012 & previous years question papers. i belongs to electronic & telecommunication branch. email id: imdhannu19@gmail.com name: Dhanraj Sahu, Thank you.

Unregistered

hello sir...please,send me the syllabus patterns of sail management trainee exam for b-tech ECE 2012 & previous model question papers....infor to my e mail id:Joshithajnv@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls send me the SAIL previous exam paper of electrical department

Unregistered

hello sir pls send me the SAIL previous years exam paper for ceramics department
    my email id is-rajnokha91@gmail.com
    thanks...

Unregistered

Hello every one if some has SAIL MT previous year question paper for ELECTRONICS....then please send me at pankajack@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello sir /mam i want syllabus and model question paper for MT(tec) for electronics and telecomm..plz send me to this email id: edwardkml18@gmail.com

Unregistered

hello sir /mam i want syllabus and model question paper for MT(tec) for electrical engineering....plz send me to this email id: wasim007raza@gmail.com

Unregistered

Unregistered

pls send me the ques paper of ece branch for sail xam.bssea18@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus ,sample papers for sail management trainee(technical) exam on my email id:shikha.maurya88@gmail.com thanku

Unregistered

Please mail me the Question Paper for SAIL MT - HR Exam to santhikiran.hr@live.com

Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS OF SAIL EXAMINATION 2012 WRITTEN TEST FOR INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING.
    email id: jetli_1006@yahoo.co.in
    NAME: GOWTHAM MANDARADA

Unregistered

Hi Sir ,
    Please send me the syllabus of sail management trainee for electronics and communication,
    email id- tanvirmarwah@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Tanvir

Unregistered

Hello Dear Sir/Madam
    Please send me the syllabus and previous sample paper of sail management trainee for electrical and electronics engineering ( EEE) ,
    email id- manoj.kumarmeetme@gmail.com

Unregistered

what is the syllabus of sail for electronics

Unregistered

please send me the ELECTRICAL STREAM syllabus for SAIL MANAGENET TRAINEE EXAM.. which is going 2 conduct on 15 july 2012

imran.june28@gmail.com

Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS PAPER OF SAIL MT..CHEMICAL STREAM

kartheek.gunupudi@gmail.com

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    Following books contain previous papers of SAIL management Trainee examination.These books are contain the detailed syllabus of the Sail examination.You can practice with following books everyday,

#SAIL: Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainees Recruitment Exam by G K P

#Sail Management Trainee Technical Mechanical by CHANDRESH AGRAWAL

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

please send me the sample question paper for SYSTEM
    email id:subharup0416@gmail.com
    thank you

Unregistered

plz mail me ece syllabus for sail mt exam....

preetam2291@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for SAIL Instrumentation Management trainee exam urgently my email id is vish007.pathak@gmail.com

vivekraj151088 Array

please send me syllabus and previous year question paper for SAIL management trainee(computer science) to my email id. Vivekraj151088@gamil.com

Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of SAIL Examination 2013 Written test for Electronics & Communication Engineering.
    Email ID: rashmisingh2392@gmail.com
    Rashmi Singh
    Thank you

Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of SAIL Examination 2013 Written test for Electronics & telecommunication Engineering.
    Email ID:Rohitbonde@yahoo.in

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?