Unregistered

Syllabus for Railway Section (mechanical) engineer examination? Course for the same?

Please answer me what is the cource(syllebous) for the railway section(mechanical) engineer examination? Course for railway engineering exam

Shekhar Pandey Array

Re: Syllabus for Railway Section (mechanical) engineer examination? Course for the same?

Dear friend,

Railway Section (Mechanical Engineer) exam means you Engineering Service Examination which is conducted by the UPSC every year for the different engineering posts in India.

The Syllabus of the Entrance Exam are given below:

Section I- Objective Papers
    General Ability Test
    (Part A: General English)
    (Part B: General Studies)
    Mechanical Engineering
    Mechanical Engineering -Paper I
    Mechanical Engineering - Paper II
    Section II- Conventional Papers
    Mechanical Engineering Paper I
    Mechanical Engineering -Paper II

Date Notification :

Application Starts: 10.03.2012
    Last Date: 09.04.2012
    Exam Date: 15.06.2012
    For the further details visit the http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Re: Syllabus for Railway Section (mechanical) engineer examination? Course for the same?

Hi,
    Syllabus of Railway section engineer examination
    Mechanical Engineering
    Strength of Material
    Mechanical Technology
    Theory of Machines of Mechanisms
    Hydraulic Machinery
    Thermal and power engineering
    Production Technology
    Metrology and qualify control
    Electrical Technology and Applied Electronics
    Applied Electronics

The paper is mainly of 2 hours duration and it consists of 150 question
    The 50% to 70% is mainly technical kind of other percentage of question of GK. Math and reasoning
    The paper consists mostly of objective question with 1/3 Negative marking
    English is also but very less weightage

best of luck

Unregistered

Sir I am a 7sem student in mechanikal so please idea for railway exam

Unregistered

I am mechanical engineer .please give me detail for section engineer in my E mail ID -Akhileshk246@gmail.com

thank you sir

Unregistered

please mention the books for railway recuritment test in mechanical engneering

Unregistered

syllabus for railway section (mechanicl) engineer examinatio ? Course for the coaching

Unregistered

how i want to start preaparing for this exam .. i m a 5th sem student( mechanical engg) mention some books sir

Unregistered

hello sir,My name is Shekhar kumar.I am a 5th sem student (Mechanical). Plese, sent the full detail (syllabus,reference book & some important notes etc.) for my preparation.
    My E -mail ID is :-kumarchandrashekhar2@gmail.com .
    Thank you sir.

srinivas933 Array

Hi friend,Railway Section (Mechanical Engineer) exam means you Engineering Service Examinationwhich is conducted by the UPSC every year for the different engineering posts in India.The Syllabus of the Entrance Exam are given below:Section I- Objective PapersGeneral Ability Test(Part A: General English)(Part B: General Studies)Mechanical EngineeringMechanical Engineering -Paper IMechanical Engineering - Paper IISection II- Conventional PapersMechanical Engineering Paper IMechanical Engineering -Paper IIDate Notification :Application Starts: 10.03.2012Last Date: 09.04.2012Exam Date: 15.06.2012see more details check visit : http://www.upsc.gov.inBEST OF LUCK.

Unregistered

pls send the previous question papers for section engineer(mechanical engineer)

Unregistered

Sir, Is there any reference books for mechanical engineer to apply indian railway

Unregistered

sir i m no idea for prepre the section engg. n branch mech. so give me some idea plz...my id ......bhagwatverma143@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir pls guide me for Railway Section (mechanical) engineer examination 2013......my email id - amdi.paras@gmail.com

Unregistered

Good evening sir. My name is sathish kumar. I complete my BE in Mechanical engineering. I didn\'t have any idea about the railway examination. So please send the exam details & required study materials for me sir. If you gave it means it will helpful to me & my friends also sir. My mail id mesathiz@gmail.com.
    Thank you sir.

Unregistered

my name is n.ramkumar .i am studying mechanical engineering(B.E) final year.please send the syallubus with briefly.email id nramkumar15@gmail.com

Unregistered

my name is k.kumar .i am studying mechannical engineering (B.E) final year. please send the syallubus with briefly.email id kumar.kmech26@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?