Unregistered

Syllabus, question papers and reference books for preparation of TNPSC Group-II examination?

Sir, I want TNPSC GROUP 2 Exam [/U][/B]Previous Years all Question Papers with Syllabus and also refer the Books for Prepare TNPSC GROPU 2 Examination, Please Send My mail i.d (dpriya6dharshini@gmail.com).

Neelam Nailwal Array

Re: Syllabus, question papers and reference books for preparation of TNPSC Group-II examination?

Hi,

Question papers are available on below link:

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/previous-questions.html

Please download as per your subject & requirement.

Regards......

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus, question papers and reference books for preparation of TNPSC Group-II examination?

what types of books i should prepare for the written examintaion for group-2 and provides some information related books and syllabus best one one this is first attempt for me what is should for getting win

srathidevi11@gmail.com

Question Re: Syllabus, question papers and reference books for preparation of TNPSC Group-II examination?

Sir, I want TNPSC GROUP 2 Exam how to prepare for that exam what types of books prepare and books name also send my mail id... i want more meterials

Unregistered

sir what is the qualification to write tnpsc

Unregistered

Sir, I want TNPSC GROUP 1 Exam [/U][/B]Previous Years all Question Papers with Syllabus and also refer the Books for Prepare TNPSC GROPU 1 Examination, Please Send My mail i.d (karthiklimon@gmail.com).[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

sir,I want tnpsc group2,4,vao exam syllabus send my mail id lovelybird.saran@gmail.com i want more materials.please send my mail id

AKSHAY316 Array

For previous question papers of TNPSC Group-II examination you can visiting the following link:

Reference books for TNPSC Group-II examination

You can buy all these books online from http://www.flipkart.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?