Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year question papers with solution for WBCS Preliminary exam?

siri want to know about the syllabus and previous years question papers of wbcs priliminaryplease provide me the solved paperskindly reply thank you

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers with solution for WBCS Preliminary exam?

I m a student B.A. last year pls tell me how to prepare pcs?

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers with solution for WBCS Preliminary exam?

i want to sit WBCS Exam.i m a zoology (Hons) Student. pl give me previous 10 years WBCS priliminary questions with Answers and the full syllabus....

Unregistered

I want to sit in WBCS exam.Pl give me question & answers.

Unregistered

Plece give me 5years wbcs primilsry question

balu123 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    siri want to know about the syllabus and previous years question papers of wbcs priliminaryplease provide me the solved paperskindly reply thank you
    Dear Friend,
    I am giving you the detailed information on WBSC preliminary exam.
    This exam consists of only one paper that is a paper on general studies. The paper will be of an objective type consisting of 200 multiple choice questions which carry 200 marks and the duration will be 2 hour and half.

The composition as you say or differents of the paper include :

1. English Composition - 25 Marks
    2. General Science - 25 Marks.
    3. Current events of National and International Importance - 25 Marks.
    4. History of India - 25 Marks.
    5.Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal - 25 Marks
    6. India Polity and Economy - 25 Marks.
    7. Indian National Movement - 25 Marks.
    8. General Mental Ability - 25 Marks.

Syllabus For WBCS Preliminary Examination:

syllabus for wbsc.jpg

You can click on this image for a magnified view. Hope this information might help you.

Best of Luck

Unregistered

I want to get 10yrs question papers in wbcs examination precious yrs.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?