Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?

can u please tel me where i will get ongc graduate trainee syllabus and previous question papers?

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?

please send previous year question papers of graduate trainee ONGC to this mail: mebalu.baburaj@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please Suggest me if there is any ongc graduate trainee program for accounts graduate.

sudhanshu mathur Array

please send previous years papers of ONGC exam to sunmathur2000@gmail.com

sohan.iet Array

I want question papers for computer science

Unregistered

I WANT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR E&T

Unregistered

I want syllabus and previous year question papers for civil engineering

Unregistered

i want syllabus and previous year question papers for mechanical engineering... graduate trainee

Unregistered

i want syllabus and previous year question paper for Electrical Engineering ...GET

Unregistered

please send previous year question papers of graduate trainee ONGC to this mail karunpatan04@gmail.com

Unregistered

plzzz mail me ,,ONGC gt exam for computer science??plzzzz plzzz

Unregistered

please send syllabus of graduate trainee ongc in electronics

Unregistered

hi sir,
    i want ongc gt question paper for previous year.
    need your help sir.

Unregistered

plz send me ongc question paper for GT in finance

Unregistered

If any1 has got question paper for GT in finance....cud plzzzzzzzz help me out.....

Unregistered

i m going to appear for ongc graduate trainee exam for finance stream. can anyone provide me previos years papers. here is my email id vbangira@gmail.com

Unregistered

I m going to appear for ongc graduate trainee exam for finance stream . if anyone is having previous years paper , then plz mail me at vbangira@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls send me previous papers of ongc mechanical engineering as soon as possible.......at rakeshsundriyal@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?

Unregistered

please send some ONGC model question papers(Electrical) for my id:
    vasanthbe22@rediffmail.com

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Syllabus for ONGC Graduate trainee exam 2012-13

There will be following 3 subjects in the syllabus of this exam

1. General Awareness

2. Concerned subjects

3. An Aptitude test -Comprising or Reading, Comprehension, Verbal and Non- Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Quantitive Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc.

You will get only 3 hours to solve complete exam paper

Selection in this exam will be on the basis of the performance of the written test by the candidates.

I have attached some question papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee exam please download

All the best
    Attached Files

Unregistered

Please mail me the previous year question paper for programming. My Id is tanvi14.90@gmail.com

Unregistered

please mail me the previous year question paper for the post of graduate trainee in mechanical branch.my e mail ID is chhaya.verma02@gmail.com

ashvin ichavan Array

plz send me previous papers of ongc exam to ashvini115@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

plz send me ongc question paper for[ jr.assitant accounts] &syllabus.hitesh.chauhan035@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?