Unregistered

Syllabus and previous question papers for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU? How should I prepare so that I can fetch a seat there?

hello sir, could you please send me the previous years question papers of msc biotech entrance exam of jnu ... also could you please answer me the following queries of me... - is any kind of syllabus available for jnu biotech entrance exam. - what all the necessary materials required to prepare for the exam. - in what way should the preparation of the student be in order to get a seat in a good college . hope to get a reply from your side............

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and previous question papers for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU? How should I prepare so that I can fetch a seat there?

please send me previous years questions of entrance exam in biotech in mtech in bhu and jnu,,,,,, and also send me the syllabus and suggest me good books in for entrance exam .....and also send me( if posible) the syllabus of forestry entrance exam in fri university in msc

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and previous question papers for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU? How should I prepare so that I can fetch a seat there?

i want the last year question paper for msc biotechnology entrance exam of jnu and bhu????? plzzz suggest me the name of some good books that will help me in entrance exam?????

Unregistered

sir,i want syllabus of jnu .......CBEE for appearing the entrace exam.....and to get the addimission in jnu......so...i hope u will send me the syllabus

Unregistered

what are the syllabus of m.sc biotechnology exam

Unregistered

Hello sir,
    what is the syllabus for msc biotechnology entrance exam.

Unregistered

hallo sir please send me syllabus for entrence exam of msc \'\'jnu biotechnology\'\'
    thnx

Unregistered

hallo sir please send me syllabus for entrence exam of jnu \'\'msc biotechnology\'\'
    thnx

Unregistered

hello teachers,,,,, my self sameeksha varshney, i want entrance syllabus for msc. biotch .............plz help me,,,,,,,,,,,, thanku....

Unregistered

sir please send me the details and help me to get the best clg through jnu.

Unregistered

hello sir please send me the previous question papers of entrance exam for m.sc biotechnology and the syllabus too so that i can crack the entrance exam for 2013-14. please reply me and send me the question papers

Unregistered

send me syllabus of jnu biotech and msc environment????

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?