rituraj tripathi Array

Syllabus and previous question paper for Delhi University M.Sc Physics entrance?

please give syllabus of delhi university in m.sc for physics and previous year question paper,

panex Array

Re: Syllabus and previous question paper for Delhi University M.Sc Physics entrance?

Hello friend,

Syllabus of University of Delhi M.Sc Physics Entrance Test includes the following topic areas
    • Thermal Physics
    • Statistical Physics
    • Solid State Physics
    • Quantum Mechanics
    • Particle Physics
    • Optics
    • Optical Physics
    • Numerical Analysis
    • Nuclear Physics
    • Molecular Physics
    • Microprocessor and Computer Programming
    • Medical / Health Physics
    • Mechanics
    • Mathematical Physics
    • Materials Physics
    • Geophysics
    • Fluid Physics
    • Fibre Optical Physics
    • Electromagnetic Theory
    • Electricity and Magnetism
    • Digital Electronics
    • Chemistry
    • Biophysics
    • Atomic and Molecular Physics
    • Astrophysics
    • Astronomy
    • Acoustical Physics
    Pattern M.Sc Physics Entrance Test

University of Delhi M.Sc Physics Entrance Test consists of objective type questions. A total of 150 questions are included in this entrance examination. The total time limit allowed for this entrance exam is 3 hours. The questions included in this entrance examination will be mainly from the topic areas covered in B.Sc course level. The total marks for this entrance exam is 600 marks.

All the best!

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and previous question paper for Delhi University M.Sc Physics entrance?

plz give me the sylabus for m.sc entrnce in mathematics n previous year question paper

Unregistered

plz provide me the previous year question papers of entrance exams for M.sc physics.

Unregistered

plz provide me with the previous yr question papers of entrance exams of msc in physics

Unregistered

what is the entrance exam syllabus of m.sc in chemistry from delhi universty.....

Unregistered

D.u enterance exam syllabus for m.sc physics course

Unregistered

Previous year question paper of m.sc physics entrance exam..

poo yadav Array

[QUOTE=Unregistered;276111]plz give me the sylabus for m.sc entrnce in mathematics n previous year question paper[/QUOTE
    plzzz send me previous question paper f physics of delhi university

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?