shikhama Array

Syllabus, previous papers and sample papers for SAIL Management Trainee electrical engineering?

sir plz send me the syllabus,previous year papers and sample papers for sail management trainee (technical paper) electrical engineering on my email id-shikha.maurya88@gmail.comthanku..

muthupandiyan Array

Re: Syllabus, previous papers and sample papers for SAIL Management Trainee electrical engineering?

Hello Friend,
    Following books are useful for you preparing SAIL Management Trainee job.These books consist of previous year papers with solved answers.You can practice with these books for the examination.

SAIL Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainees (Technical) Electrical Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide by GKP

Study Guide to General Engineering for NHPC, IOL, DMRC, ONGC, SAIL, GAIL, UPCL and other Public Sector Examinations by G K P

Guide to General Aptitude Test for NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and Other Public Sector Exams by G K P

ALL THE BEST

DANISH Array

Re: Syllabus, previous papers and sample papers for SAIL Management Trainee electrical engineering?

the exam/paper pattern of the SAIL management trainee exam is given below-

1.Quantitative Aptitude- 35 marks

2.Technical Paper- 100 marks

3.General Awareness- 35 marks

4.Reasoning- 45 marks

I have uploaded few previous year papers and sample papers of the exam.
    download them from the attachments.

some books you can refer for the exam are-

SAIL TECHNICAL GUIDE-JAMES PATTERSON.jpgSAIL COMPUTER SCIENCE-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GUIDE-G.K PUBLICATION.jpgSAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(TECHNICAL) ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING-G.K PUBLICATION.jpegELECTRICAL-1.jpegELECTRICAL-2.jpeg

good luck
    Attached Files

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Syllabus for SAIL MT paper I

1. Reasoning Ability
    2. Quantitive Aptitude
    3. General English
    4. General Awareness

Syllabus for Paper II

Paper II would be on the basis of your specialization subject means if you are applying for this exam with your electrical engineering stream then you will have to give the paper of Electronic Engineering stream

I have attached some question papers to prepare for this exam please download

All the best
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?