Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination?

ACIO-grade II ExamSir, please send me details of below.Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern
    Thanking You,

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and pattern for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination?

please inform me some important topics on essay writing for acio exam of intelligence bureau.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and pattern for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination?

can anyone give me the syllabus for IB exam 2012?

Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for IBACIO grade2?

Unregistered

pls let me know the syllabus for ntelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination.

Unregistered

can anyone plz tel me the syllabus of IB

Unregistered

how many question are asked and which-2 subjects.

Unregistered

plz suggest me d material from where i should prepare for ACIO..
    Thankyou n regards..:)

Unregistered

can sm1 plz suggest the material from which I should prepare for ACIO intelligence bureau graduate level exam 2012
    thanku..:)

Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS FOR INTERLLIGENCE BUREAU ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE 11

Unregistered

please send me syllabus of interllience bureau assistant central intelligence officer 2013 email add aspal91@gmail.com

Unregistered

Please tell me the syllabus and exam pattern for ACIO in Intelligence Bureau at- rupak.malik087@gmail.com

Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for ACIO Intelligence Bureau at- rupak.malik087@gmail.com

Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for ACIO Intelligence Bureau at - hellotojyoti@gmail.com

Unregistered

please tell me sir/maam the syllabus for ACIO IB at - saddamshah.khan4@gmail.com

Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for ACIO Intelligence Bureau

Unregistered

pls give the exam pattern of ACIO. to this mail id:devikalpana595@gmail.com

Unregistered

pls tell me the syllabus and qn pattern in ACIO grade 2? devikalpana595@gmail.com

varaprasad Array

Re: Syllabus and pattern for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination?

Can some one please send me the past question papers and links or books to refer for the intelligence bureau exam. It would me more helpful i saw one link in hindi but i dont understand hindi it would be more appreciated if its in english paper.

Unregistered

what is the syllabus and pattern for IACO exam.please answer me sir.

Unregistered

pls tell me the syllabus and qn pattern in IB ACIO-Asst Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2012....amlan_ju@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

pls tell me the syllabus and qn pattern in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2012 for 750 ACIO Vacancies....amlan_ju@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus and exam pattern of ib? suggest the books which is useful in the exam preparation swethachintala09@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir pls gve me sylabus for acio exam i have alredy subscribed on ur webste so pls send me sylabus at my email anushagangineni51@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir plz send me the syllabus and the topics for the exam of acio so that i can prepare well for the exam and what is the cut off mark for sc candidates also plz sir my email id is praveenponukumati@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus for acio grade2.........
    my id is swatirjpt27@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for IB exam 2012? ........

my id is pawantiwari2025@gmail.com

Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for ib exam........

Unregistered

plz give me syllabus of acio grade-II executive

Unregistered

please tell me that there was negative marking or not in IB ACIO GRADE 2 EXAM 2012.....REPLY ME ON n.neelam7.n@gmail.com

AnujR Array

Re: Syllabus and pattern for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination?

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam 2012 shall consist of Written test in Objective as well as subjective in nature.

The Paper-I will be objective and Paper-II will be subjective.
    The Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) is basically the test of English Language.
    The total duration of both the Papers iePaper-I and Paper-II is 1 Hour and 40 minutes

The objective questions of intelligence bureau acio executive exam 2012 will be consisted of following topics:

General awareness test,
    English language test,
    Reasoning Test and
    Questions from Mathematical aptitude.

The descriptive test of IB ACIO Exam 2012 will consists of questions from General English in which there will be question of Essay and Precis Writing type.

Books that you can refer-

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by R.Gupta's
    Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Exam by R.P.H Editorial Board

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Exam by Lal

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by Mittal

UtkarshBxr Array

Hi Friends,
    Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam 2012 shall consist of Written test in Objective as well as subjective in nature.

The total duration of both the Papers iePaper-I and Paper-II is 1 Hour and 40 minutes

The objective questions of intelligence bureau acio executive exam 2012 will be consisted of following topics:

General awareness test,
    English language test,
    Reasoning Test and

The descriptive test of IB ACIO Exam 2012 will consists of questions from General English in which there will be question of Essay and Precis Writing type.

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Exam by Lal

Thankuuuuu..............

Unregistered

dear sir please send me the previous questiopn papers of IB

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear before few days IB - Intelligence Bureau of India (Home Ministry) has announced recruitment notification of IB - ACIO - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer under Central government of India and all those candidates are required to apply who are ready to serve anywhere in India so you should make it sure first that you are ready to be posted to serve anywhere (Any state/district/city/area) of India then only you should proceed further to apply for this examination

This is grade II post and reputed enough among all intelligence related posts in India under IB, CBI, CID etc.

To apply for this recruitment, you should be passed bachelor's degree of a recognized university and with this, IB required Computer knowledge that means you should be proficient in operation of computer systems and should have good working knowledge on computer system with all necessary softwares and applications.

Age limits are also announced by the recruitment board that are minimum 18 years and should not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01-01-2013

Computer knowledge will be tested after getting qualified in the examination that consist of following pattern

Paper I - Objective Type - This paper will contain following subjects and all questions will be asked on the basis of various topics relating to these following subjects :

General Awareness Including Current Affairs
    General Knowledge
    Reasoning Ability - Logical, Verbal and Analytical
    Comprehension of Subject
    Mathematical Aptitude and Ability

Paper II - Completely Conventional Type paper that is only to test expertise of the candidate over English Language and Comprehension with Writing Skills

You will be given about three topics to choose anyone of them and write essay on that particular topic under required limitation of words and you may get any issue of India and world and mostly topics will be given over - Current Affairs/ Highlighted Issues in India and World/ Economies of India and World/ Financial Status etc. so you have to keep your current affairs prepared for this examination and qualify exam

Procedure To apply for this examination : All candidates are required to visit at - www.mha.nic.in then you have to follow recruitment guidelines and confirm then go for Part I registration where you have to provide your personal, academic and other particulars and Part II is made for payment related process so first fill the application of part I registration and give all details accurately and you will receive your registration no. and password at your Email that you will mention in your application form so copy that and then go for Part II registration.

Upload your scanned image of photograph and signature and pay the fee and if you belongs to SC or ST or you are a female candidate then you do not need to pay the fee and print your application form immediately after registering successfully and keep that safe and secure for future reference

All other details can be collected by reading this attached notification

All the best
    Attached Files

libra Array

hello Friends

General awareness test,
    English language test,
    Reasoning Test and

Can some one please send me the past question papers and links or books to refer for the intelligence bureau exam. It would me more helpful i saw one link in hindi but i dont understand hindi it would be more appreciated if its in english paper.

thanks....

havamahal Array

dear Friends...................

General awareness test,
    English language test,
    Reasoning Test and

thanks..................

pinkyku Array

Hi,
    the exam will be objective type and English base exam after qualifying you have to write exam like question answer word limit answer time will 45 min for solve question paper.
    question will ask base on this subject
    General awareness test,
    English language test,
    Reasoning Test and
    Questions from Mathematical aptitude

I am giving you a paper Please solve it

IB ACIO .pdf

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?