Unregistered

Syllabus for O.N.G.C exam for Mechanical Engineering? Topics we have to study?

I would like to know the syllabus for O.N.G.C entrance exam for mechanical engineering .What are all the topics we have to study .I would feel elated if you let me know this information to me.

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for O.N.G.C exam for Mechanical Engineering? Topics we have to study?

when will exam of ongc in 2012?

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for O.N.G.C exam for Mechanical Engineering? Topics we have to study?

I want to know the patern of ONGC exam for GET mechanical engineering.

Unregistered

I have applied for Graduate Trainee (Mechnical) in ONGC and tentative exam date is 07.10.2012 i shall be highly obliged if you suggest the books for preparation as per syllabus.

rajpurohitt Array

dear friend,

Mechanical Engineering is best Branch for Engineering stream. many exams have Mechanical engineering as a subject.
    GATE exam is one of the best exams for Engineering.
    Syllabus of GATE exam is prefers by all other exams because it is major exam.

i give you pdf file of syllabus of Mechanical Engineering.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?