Unregistered

Syllabus for MA Political Science entrance test of DU? Number of questions in paper and number of questions to be attempt?

hi,can any one please for D.U M.A Pol Science entrance test syllabus for my preparation. & please tell me how many question comes in paper & how many question we have to attamp to clear entrance exam. plzzzzzzzzz reply

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for MA Political Science entrance test of DU? Number of questions in paper and number of questions to be attempt?

hi,can any one please for D.U M.A Pol Science entrance test syllabus for my preparation. & please tell me how many question comes in paper & how many question we have to attamp to clear entrance exam. plzzzzzzzzz reply

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for MA Political Science entrance test of DU? Number of questions in paper and number of questions to be attempt?

syllabus for entrance in MA POLITICAL SCIENCE in JNU .

Unregistered

hai i am vaishu please give d details of MA POLITICAL SCIENCE ENTRANCE syllabus,pattern, and old papers
    hope any one will help me
    THANK YOU..........

Unregistered

Hello i am sunandita plz suggst me the question pattern for ma entrance in political science

Unregistered

hi! i am suchismita......want to know the question pattern for the entrance exam of MA............(pol sci)

Unregistered

Hi..i an priynka plz sugst me the qustns for m.a entrnce test in polticl sci.

Unregistered

Hi,
    I m \"mOhit sharma\" I need Info. Entrance Of M.A pol. Sci nd also Info
    Info of syll .plz send me on\"mohit27sid@gmail.com\" as sOon as possible.
    thankx

Unregistered

kindly send me the previous year question papers for m.a in pol.science entrance exam.thankyou.

Unregistered

kindly send me the previous year question papers for m.a in political science entrance(DU) exam.

Unregistered

send me the syllabus of du m a entrancs exam

Unregistered

i want old paper of ma (ps) .plz rply sir

choitali.ghosh@gmail.com

Question Re: Syllabus for MA Political Science entrance test of DU? Number of questions in paper and number of questions to be attempt?

I am preparing for the m.a. political science please do tell me what is the syllabus for mine entrance exam.....in d.u??

Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for MA Political Science entrance test of DU?

Unregistered

plz tel me which question is most important for m.a pol science entrence exam

Jambukiya Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hello friend,

>> Detail for M.A. Political Science
    - M.A. Political Science course is postgraduate political sxience course.

>> Educational requirement

- Candidate eligible for M.A. Political Science who have Graduate complete in disipline of any recognized University.

>> Course duration
    - 2 Years.

>> Syllabus

1) Semester 1 Subjest list
    - Practical Exercise
    - Reaserch Methodology
    - Western Political Thought
    - Ancient Indian Political Thought
    - Contemporary Political Theory

2) Semester 2 Subjest list
    - Practical Exercise
    - Comparative Politics
    - Political Sociology
    - Indian Constitutinal System
    - Political Thinking Since Marx

3) Semester 3 Subjest list
    - Practical Exercise
    - Politics inIndia
    - Public Administration
    - Modern indian Political Thought
    - International Politics

4) Semester 3 Subjest list
    - Indian Administration
    - Post cold War International Relation
    - Dissertation and Viva Voce
    - Concept and Issue in Political Science

All the best

Unregistered

kindly sand me privious yea rquestion paper for m.a political science entrance exam (D M). pls sir.......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?