Unregistered

Syllabus for M.SC in Mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

please give me M.Sc.,mathematics entrance exam syllubus in pondicherry univercity. please give quickly it was very useful for my entrance exam preparation because my entrance exam date is 29th may. so please send me the syllubus.

vishnuvardhan Array

Re: Syllabus for M.SC in Mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

Msc Mathematics-Master of Science in Mathematics
    duration:2years

Eligibility:

* A candidate should completed the Bsc Mathematics from any recognized university
    * Candidates should secured 55% in the Bsc mathematics

Syllabus for MSC Mathematics entrance examination for pondichery university:

advanced algebra
    linear algebra
    real analysis
    topology
    differential geometry
    Lebesgue measure theory
    ordinary differential Equations
    Introduction to complex analysis
    fluid mechanics
    analytical dynamics
    number theory
    numerical analysis for ordinary differetial equation
    advanced mathematical analysis
    number theory
    operations research
    algebraic number theory
    difference equations
    partial differential equations
    integral equations
    advanced mathematical analysics

Dharan Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please give me M.Sc.,mathematics entrance exam syllubus in pondicherry univercity. please give quickly it was very useful for my entrance exam preparation because my entrance exam date is 29th may. so please send me the syllubus.
    ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS>>>>>>1.NUMBER THEORY2.ALGEBRAIC NUMBER THEORY3.DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION4.PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS5.INTEGRAL EQUATIONS6.LINEAR ALGEBRA 7.ADVANCED ALGEBRA8.MEASURE THEORYELIGIBILITY CRITERIAThe Candidate must completed B.Sc Mathematics with 60% in Recognized University.GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>>

King Array

Hello Dear,
    First you say me whether you require the syllabus of M.Sc in Mathematics entrance exam or syllabus of M.Sc (5 year Integrated Maths) entrance exam of Pondicherry University? Ok i am attaching both the syllabus of the programs.It will help you in both way.
    So please click on the file and save it and then start preparing for your exams seriously.I wish you good luck for your exam.
    Best Wishes.
    THANK YOU.
    Attached Files

subodh1014 Array

hi, the syllabus for m.sc in mathematics of pondicherry university is given as below:- advanced algebra linear algebra real analysis topology differential geometry Lebesgue measure theory ordinary differential Equations Introduction to complex analysis fluid mechanics analytical dynamics number theory numerical analysis for ordinary differetial equation advanced mathematical analysis number theory operations research algebraic number theory i hope this will help you a lot ... best of luck for your exam........

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi Friend,
    M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam syllabus for pondicherry University

Analysis: Set Theory, finite, Countable and unconuntable sets, Real Number, continuity, Derivative
    Linear Algebra: Vector Space, subspace, Linear dependence, basis, dimension, algebra of linear transformation, matrix rank and determinant of matrices
    Complex analysis: calculus
    algebra: permutations, combinations
    Partial Differential Equactions
    numerical Analysis
    Calculus of Variations
    linear Integral equations

best of luck

Immy28791 Array

The Syllabus For The Pondicherry university is as

Advanced Algebrae, Linear Algebra, Real analysis Topology, Number Theory, fluid Mecanics, Differential geometry, complex analysis, Operational Research, Operational research, integral equation. Advanced Mathematical Analysis, Lebesgue Measure Theorem
    Bold Ones are the important Section.

Candidate Must ave Completed Bsc in Mathematics wit 55% under recognized University of india.
    Thanks

best Of Luck Ahead

Unregistered

please give me syllabus -MSc-chemical science in pondicherry university

Unregistered

please give me models papers for M.Sc Mathematics in Pondicherry University

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> The Syllabus for the M.Sc Maths are :--

>> I have Attached few files Of M.Sc maths Syllabus for the Entrance Exam of Pondicherry University..,You can go through that files..,

.........GOOD LUCK.........
    Attached Files

Nathan Array

M.SC stands for master of science in mathametics.This is the one of the pg level course this course duration is 2 yrs.

Eligibility criteria:

>>The applicant should complete the degree from recognized university(b.sc maths).

I attached syllabus of m.sc maths.(pdf format)
    Attached Files

Unregistered

what is the syllabus for M.sc math entrance in utkal university

Unregistered

SYLLABUS OF M.SC MATH ENTRANCE EXAM OF UTKAL UNIVERSITY AND PREVIOUS 5 YEARS QUESTION

Unregistered

please give me syllabus -MSc-physics in pondicherry university

lorijum Array

Syllabus for MSC

advanced algebra
    linear algebra
    real analysis
    topology
    differential geometry
    Lebesgue measure theory
    ordinary differential Equations
    Introduction to complex analysis
    fluid mechanics
    analytical dynamics
    number theory
    numerical analysis for ordinary differetial equation
    advanced mathematical analysis
    number theory
    operations research
    algebraic number theory
    difference equations
    partial differential equations
    integral equations
    advanced mathematical analysics

Unregistered

Anyone send me de syllabus for M.Sc Chemical science/chemistry ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?